• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 So.. who's trying hit this crew battle w/ Easton Smash?

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
Deff
Soja
Lite
Jerm
Vino
Cash
Orly

dont be a girl and step up we need some gnarly competition pls
/beeftrashtalkgo

Last edited:

GuruKid

Smash Ace
The FreeSaltines NY crew would def be interested in this. We have 9 members attending Apex but can do 7v7 if that's all you got.

Only real question is... how much are you willing to bet????

T-Cash

Smash Apprentice
I have work at 5 so I might have to cut it short but ill deff be there to support the crew

can you post me the link?

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
It most likely won't be a tournament cause there's gonna be alot of games there but there will be good players for friendlies

Jreed420

Smash Cadet
We'll u all know I'm showin up at the gallery hopin to see some good competition out there. Money matches ?

T-Cash

Smash Apprentice
how are you guys going to know its us at apex send me some contact info so we can meet up during the event in between pools or whatever

zman804

Smash Ace
Project M Crews?

Axe
Taj
Neon
K9
Corigames
Rizner
Vixen
(Possibly V3ctorman)

I'll have a recording setup so the whole world can see some EC tears. AZ too good

Jreed420

Smash Cadet
Had a lot of fun really enjoyed playing lazy and kite looking forward to some more matches at apex good luck to everybody :)

Jreed420

Smash Cadet
Project M Crews?

Axe
Taj
Neon
K9
Corigames
Rizner
Vixen
(Possibly V3ctorman)

I'll have a recording setup so the whole world can see some EC tears. AZ too good
This would be amazing we are 100 precent down for some practice :) I'm always looking for singles as we'll Ima talk to the crew and c what's going on and hopefully we can link up at apex? :)

T-Cash

Smash Apprentice
we will most deff be down for that axe taj and vman are some of my fav smashers it would be a good experience to play against you guys:)

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
Project M Crews?

Axe
Taj
Neon
K9
Corigames
Rizner
Vixen
(Possibly V3ctorman)

down! I'll pm you my number.

WNY, gonna have to find us if you're not dropping some contact info.. look for anyone playing with those tags on first post, I suppose

zman804

Smash Ace
Free Saltines vs Eastren Smash was hyyyyyyyyyyype. The vid will be on my YT channel youtube.com/azprojectmelee

I'll try get it up when I get back home, I have 80+ vids but I'll make the crew battle a priority. Also they opened the venue back up.

Top Bottom