• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

so who makes theyre own music here?

D

Deleted member

i was just curious to see if some of you made your music and if so,what kind?

if you were wondering yes i make my own music as well(play guitar,keyboards,etc.)but i was interested in who else did as well =D

i have a link to my site if your curious what my stuff sounds like so ill put it in my sig shortly

also if you make your own music and have a site as well please feel free to let us know if you like =D

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I think I've made it as obvious as can be what instrument I play.

Anyways, I believe there's a topic in the Pool Room which lets us post what instruments we play.

D

Deleted member

thats cool i was curious as to made music as well tho =D
its a shame no one posted in here sooner i just deleted my music page yesterday :(
but anyways thats awesome!

6futs

Smash Rookie
I try my ****edest to make techno/dnb/dub but I still have a lot to learn on my demo version of FL studio XD.

D

Deleted member

well i finally put SOME of my lyrics in my new song haha.so have at it.you cant tell its me cause i warped it and stuff but you know hahaha!

D

Deleted member

sounds good!put up a link to your page if you create one =)

The Executive

Smash Lord
Within the confines of my mortal shell in T-Town.
Music huh? I'm kinda proficient with FruityLoops (FLStudio) and delving into Kontakt now. Haven't really turned anything out since I'm still learning how to effectively mix down a track and am highly perfectionist, but I'm getting there.

As far as actual instruments, I'm a drummer with a slight piano background. Standard Pearl set.

D

Deleted member

Music huh? I'm kinda proficient with FruityLoops (FLStudio) and delving into Kontakt now. Haven't really turned anything out since I'm still learning how to effectively mix down a track and am highly perfectionist, but I'm getting there.

As far as actual instruments, I'm a drummer with a slight piano background. Standard Pearl set.
i like fl studio as well.its a very fun tool when it comes to creativity and i use it often =D

Top Bottom