• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So what's your ringtone?

Skrah

Smash Ace
Everyone who has a cellphone has to have their most epic, most exciting song as their cellphone as a ringtone, so why don't you share with us just how epic it is for you to get a phonecall.

Well, mine is Title BGM, from the game F Zero X. :)

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
I've just got the original Verizon Wireless at the moment. I would like to get either the NBA on NBC song from the 1990's written by John Tesh for a ringtone or if at all possible a Rambi Rumble ringtone from Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong's Quest where King Zing Sting starts chasing Rambi.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I have different ringtones for different people, but my favorite has to be the Sailor Moon theme song. You have no idea how exciting it is to answer a phone that's singing "Fighting evil by moonlight, winning love by daylight!"

Mith_

Smash Champion
I made a thread like this in the pool room and it got locked with no explanation.

My ringtone was Livin on a Prayer from Bon Jovi, but I changed it to Turn my Swag On from Soulja Boy.

As for ringback tones, Never Gonna Give You Up. Yeah, you get rickrolled when you call me :)

Skrah

Smash Ace
I made a thread like this in the pool room and it got locked with no explanation.

My ringtone was Livin on a Prayer from Bon Jovi, but I changed it to Turn my Swag On from Soulja Boy.

As for ringback tones, Never Gonna Give You Up. Yeah, you get rickrolled when you call me :)
Ahh I'm sorry Mith I had no clue. Maybe it's because it wasn't the right place to post it? Well I don't know.

Haha rickrolld' xD

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Right now it's For the Workforce, Drowning by Thursday. It used to be either You're So Last Summer by Taking Back Sunday or Bullet With Butterfly Wings by Smashing Pumpkins.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
My phone rings so I don't have to be one of those tools on the train who looks embarrassed every time they go through their bag/ pocket to find their ****ing phone playing crappy music.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Making your own ringtones is infinitely better than purchasing anything.

I keep my phone on silent 99% of the time, but my set ringtone is "Mescal Rite 1" by Tomahawk. I'm thinking of going back to the Imperial March from Star Wars.

Mith_

Smash Champion
Making your own ringtones is infinitely better than purchasing anything.

I keep my phone on silent 99% of the time, but my set ringtone is "Mescal Rite 1" by Tomahawk. I'm thinking of going back to the Imperial March from Star Wars.
I need an MP3 to ringtone converter. T-Mobile's selection of ringtones is extremely limited and some of the ones they do have are ridiculously short.

trueganon

Smash Journeyman
I would kill for Near's Theme as my new ringtone. The sound of death is quite boring now.
Lawls, my dad makes his own ringtones. Its for old people.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
The part from the Bill Nye the Science Guy theme where the guys yell "Bill" like 5 times. That part looped.

Mith_

Smash Champion
My text tone is Sentinel saying "Rocket Punch".
It used to be Jigg's rest sound. Then "Oh-Kay" then "Yehs!' Then "Amazing Job!"

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Like Spire, mine is almost always on silent..................

I might get Apocalyptica for it, or some other song, not sure....

Fat NISMO

Smash Cadet
Smoke Em If You Got Em-Parkway Drive
metalcore ringtone

and this pikachu ringtone that sounds like an orgasm that I have :laugh:

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
I have an iPhone, so making ringtones with Garage Band is easy peasy. Right now, it's the Pokemon theme song. An oldie, but goodie.

Symphony X

Smash Lord
I have multiple ringtones set for different people. So, you get them all!

Cemetery Gates - Pantera(Girlfriend)
I'm Broken - Pantera(All Calls)
Fighting Dreamers - Naruto, Cycle 4?(The Bros)
Do You Like Waffles?(My one friend)
Dude, I Totally Miss You - Tenacious D(Best Friend)

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
My ringtone is either the theme from 'One Missed Call (Japanese)' or "Day Man."

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I have different ringtones for all of my contacts, but my default ringtone right now is Godot's Ringtone from Phoenix Wright. Any odd looks I ever get (I have yet to get any except for from my friends, since I just got the ringtone and haven't had it go off in public yet) will be worth the awesome.

I've got tons of other ringtones, though, including this remix of the Champion/Red Battle music from Pokemon Gold, Dismantle.Repair, and Pursuit ~ Cornered from Phoenix Wright.

Yes. I am a complete and utter geek.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I need an MP3 to ringtone converter. T-Mobile's selection of ringtones is extremely limited and some of the ones they do have are ridiculously short.
I simply use iTunes to cut down the song (using the options tab under Info) to whatever 10-30 second section I want, then convert it (might have to tune down the bitrate under the Importing tab in Preferences) to MP3 format (which of course, makes a copy that's as long as you designated it to be), and then simply bluetooth it from my computer to my phone.

Pretty much all macs have built in bluetooth, but PC's, not so much.

Hope that helps!

I have different ringtones for all of my contacts, but my default ringtone right now is Godot's Ringtone from Phoenix Wright. Any odd looks I ever get (I have yet to get any except for from my friends, since I just got the ringtone and haven't had it go off in public yet) will be worth the awesome.

I've got tons of other ringtones, though, including this remix of the Champion/Red Battle music from Pokemon Gold, Dismantle.Repair, and Pursuit ~ Cornered from Phoenix Wright.

Yes. I am a complete and utter geek.
You're not alone. I had Mute City as my ringtone AND alarm clock for ages and ages.

KMB23

Smash Journeyman
for calls: "Fairytales Tell Tales" by Cursive
texts: "The Archers Bows Have Broken" by Brand New

i made about 30 ringtones that i switch around.. those are my current two.

Majini

Smash Apprentice
When I receive a call it's a segment from The Mars Volta's Miranda That Ghost Just Isn't Holy Anymore: Pour Another Icepick. For texts it's just some standard ding-bleep nonsense.

KMB23

Smash Journeyman
When I receive a call it's a segment from The Mars Volta's Miranda That Ghost Just Isn't Holy Anymore: Pour Another Icepick. For texts it's just some standard ding-bleep nonsense.
dude! i love that song.

roulette dares (the haunt of) is in my regular rotation of ringtones haha

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Not mine, but I heard that classic Power Ranger beep whenever someone got a text. It was too good.

Majini

Smash Apprentice
dude! i love that song.

roulette dares (the haunt of) is in my regular rotation of ringtones haha

Before that I had the first Miranda That Ghost Isn't Holy Anymore track on there. The part where the drums are in at the very last few minutes of the song. TMV just makes for good ringtones. I'm thinking about the intro from Take The Veil Cerpin Taxt next. :p

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I simply use iTunes to cut down the song (using the options tab under Info) to whatever 10-30 second section I want, then convert it (might have to tune down the bitrate under the Importing tab in Preferences) to MP3 format (which of course, makes a copy that's as long as you designated it to be), and then simply bluetooth it from my computer to my phone.

Pretty much all macs have built in bluetooth, but PC's, not so much.
Really? Huh, I always have to drag it back and forth from Garageband. Thanks.

Top Bottom