• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So Let's Talk About the Waifu Factor

Which Zelda is your T R U E waifu?

• ALTTP Zelda (SSB Ultimate)

Votes: 32 55.2%
  • TP Zelda (SSB Brawl & SSB4)

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • OoT Zelda (SSB Melee)

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Other... (You can specify a different Zelda!)

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters

Essora

Smash Cadet
For those of you who don't know what the Waifu Factor is: It's basically a passive morale buff that you receive for playing a character who is solid waifu material.

I think the Waifu Factor alone will take Zelda out of bottom tier for Ultimate. I mean, look at her.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Her new design has definitely met with positive reception. Overwhelming amounts, even. When Ultimate releases, I'd like to see Zelda be used more often, both online and offline.

KafkaKomedy

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 8371 3981 5803
I'm very much hoping Zelda and Link will be used more. With both their buffs to their gameplay and attractiveness, I think that's a pretty safe bet. WFT getting her face touched up might help her chances too, just hope she has less wonky hitboxes this time around, then I might actually play her.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I think her redesign will definitely get her more attention than before. The past Zeldas really had almost nothing that had widespread appeal tbh. We ended up having to sort of "craft" her a personality because of this (sassy ***** queen). Even if she's bad again, I think she'll have more players picking her in both casual and competitive environments

Merfect

Learn your true self
NNID
Merfectman
The waifu factor is very real with Zelda. Definitely part of the reason I want to play her in Ultimate, she's such an expressive cutie now. I'm also a big shoe fanatic and I really like hers a lot. That combined with her getting some legit good buffs, she has some actual potential from the looks of it. I'll probably play her regardless of how she ends up tier wise.

Essora

Smash Cadet
Wow didn't really expect this to get such a serious response but I'm happy. I for one love Zelda's new costume and it's leagues above her Twilight Princess gear. Honestly it's my second favorite Zelda design overall (Tied with Hyrule Warriors and just behind Breath of the Wild Zelda).

Merfect

Learn your true self
NNID
Merfectman
It’s a good topic in all honesty. Her new design definitely plays a big part in the fact that more people are interested in trying her out. Zelda’s a lot more expressive in Ultimate and actually looks like she’s having a good time. Definitely up there in my favorite Zelda designs, probably even my #1.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
I actually think Zelda will be brought out of G tier not because of her waifu factor (although that is a good reason) but because of the overall end lag/bad mechanics buff. She no longer goes into free fall after using Din's fire, so it's safe-ish midair if you're high up. The different levels of Phantom slash are also a nice buff. But overall you could see her stringing together a lot of attacks you couldn't do in Smash 4.

Demonfunds

Smash Journeyman
Unpopular opinion, Twilight Princess Zelda is a better waifu, and i'm gonna miss her.

Last edited:

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Waifu factor would require us to make an Ultra tier just for Bayonetta
Not for people who get PTSD from Bayo
I'm only getting the Bayo amiibos for memes

I made a thread predicting amiibo prices based on waifu factors (and said Zelda would be high, thanks to BotW), and it got locked. Any bets on why this one hasn't?

Last edited:

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
No way this Zelda is like what 10-14. She’s cute yes but it’s kinda creepy to call this Zelda a waifu imo

Also am I the only one who thinks her cape looks bad in gameplay? What is a shame to because I always wanted Zelda to have her cape

Last edited:

Maikou

Smash Ace
No way this Zelda is like what 10-14. She’s cute yes but it’s kinda creepy to call this Zelda a waifu imo

Also am I the only one who thinks her cape looks bad in gameplay? What is a shame to because I always wanted Zelda to have her cape
10-14 is a rather low estimate. She's definitely at LEAST 15, probably 16-17. If she was THAT young, she'd be a lot shorter, not much taller than Young Link or Toon Link. For reference, Young Link is explicitly 9, and Toon Link is either 9 if you take him as literally the same age as the Hero of Time, or 12 if you go by Brawl. I think Zelda's actually taller than Link-in-name-only BotW Link or at least around the same height, and that Link is about 15-16 himself based on his home game.

And I'll admit, the cape doesn't look as good as it really should in motion. I mostly blame that on Zelda's dress being there too. Dresses and capes look fine on their own, but both at once doesn't work very well. I think Zelda does good enough at pulling it off, though. Let's not forget that there's still some time before release, they might fix a few things to make it look better in battle.

I don't really do or care for "waifus" and the like anyway. I do love Zelda's new design though, mostly because of her accessories and actually having a personality. Her shoulder armor and wrist bracers look really great, and her animations are just plain way cooler and fitting for a combat mage. I really hope her buffs help her at least match Sheik.

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
10-14 is a rather low estimate. She's definitely at LEAST 15, probably 16-17. If she was THAT young, she'd be a lot shorter, not much taller than Young Link or Toon Link. For reference, Young Link is explicitly 9, and Toon Link is either 9 if you take him as literally the same age as the Hero of Time, or 12 if you go by Brawl. I think Zelda's actually taller than Link-in-name-only BotW Link or at least around the same height, and that Link is about 15-16 himself based on his home game.

And I'll admit, the cape doesn't look as good as it really should in motion. I mostly blame that on Zelda's dress being there too. Dresses and capes look fine on their own, but both at once doesn't work very well. I think Zelda does good enough at pulling it off, though. Let's not forget that there's still some time before release, they might fix a few things to make it look better in battle.

I don't really do or care for "waifus" and the like anyway. I do love Zelda's new design though, mostly because of her accessories and actually having a personality. Her shoulder armor and wrist bracers look really great, and her animations are just plain way cooler and fitting for a combat mage. I really hope her buffs help her at least match Sheik.
I been looking in to it I believe

Botw Link 17-19 he’s a knight remember plus a hundred years of sleep

Toon Link would have to be 16-17 if he’s the same age as the hero of time, (young/kid Link isn’t considered the hero of Time)

Young link 9-11

Ganondorf immortal

Albw Zelda 12-16 alttp Zelda 17

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Well, I remember packing around this signature back when Ultimate was first revealed...

To some it looked like I was holding an incapacitated head of the princess, hahhah.

Anyway, my goodness, is she looking fresh and is just saccharine adorable! As of discovering more of her buffs here and there, I've really been feeling she might become the true main I'll always go to to play as after missing playing Project M-Wario in Smash 4.

Of course what really makes me appreciate this Zelda is her being based on Link to The Past + Link Between Worlds, which are my biggest favorites in Zelda-series . Though I'm sure everyone shares this around me, so yeah.
There we received the first instance of activeness seen in these Princesses in whole series, if the beginning's to go by - she knows a secret passageway behind throne? Huh.

That made her very brief on-screen appearance in the game memorable to me - and apparently she's now back for more? I always knew there was some hidden depth to her, even if it got overlooked naturally due being in just one game.

In the end, she really feels one of the best redesigned things Ultimate has brought to us, if not the best. I mean, all of the fanart of Zelda is so precious.

Like thanks to her, I decided to replay ALttP again but this time using a hack to swap Zelda on Link's place. Really refreshing way to revisit this magnificent game. :bobomb:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

TP Zelda is the best waifu:love:

serveimage (1).jpeg

But I really am starting to like the Ultimate Zelda. Its gonna be hard since im so used to the Twilight Princess Zelda, but after playing Ultimate Zelda in the Demo yesterday, I cant wait to play her!

Downshift

Smash Journeyman
Unpopular opinion, Twilight Princess Zelda is a better waifu, and i'm gonna miss her.
Not as uncommon as you might think.
TP Zelda is not only my favorite Smash Zelda, but my favorite Zelda in all of the games, period. She edges out Ocarina's Sheik Zelda only slightly due to me liking Twilight Princess better as a narrative.

This too.
"Waifu implies some type of romantic attraction and teenagers really just don't do it for me. They're just kids.

TP Zelda is the best waifu:love:

View attachment 164890
YES

This Zelda just looks so much more elegant, confident, regal, distinguished, wise, calm and... queenly.

The best thing about Brawl/Sm4sh Zelda that we'll be losing is her waving taunt; the best taunt in the game by far:
SSB4ZeldaWaveTaunt.gif

Turn towards the blast zone where you just KO'd your opponent and.... "Goodbye" :awesome:

Her new one just doesn't have the same effect.

Last edited:

Zeldatwo

Smash Rookie
I like all the zeldas except skyward sword, mostly because that game sucks. I disagree that her new taunt is worse; it's way better. She actually laughs at the opponent.

D

Deleted member

I like all the zeldas except skyward sword, mostly because that game sucks. I disagree that her new taunt is worse; it's way better. She actually laughs at the opponent.
True, but for some people that are used to the same taunt and have been for years like me, it has a different effect. But its still funny anyways.

L2 Sentinel

Smash Apprentice
I'm more inclined to call Ike my husbando than to call anyone my waifu, but I like the TP design the best. I'm gonna miss the hell out of it. I wish Zelda got the Ike treatment and had her TP design as a costume. I know the new animations don't suit her, but they could have found a middle ground with the animations, too.

Downshift

Smash Journeyman
Maybe I'll need to see more footage of it, but the TP Zelda taunt has her turning a full 90 degrees from the camera to directly wave at the blast zone.
The new one seems to have Zelda just waving at the camera and audience, not unlike Kirby's infamous, "Hiiiiiiiiiiii!!" taunt.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Previously, Zelda was already turned 90° directly facing the opponent, so her waving taunt was similar. Now Zelda as well as many fighters (such as Peach or Wii Fit Trainer) are slightly rotated toward the camera. Zelda seems more toward the camera because of the new idle pose (that is vastly superior IMO), but when she waves, she still waves at her opponent, not the camera. The first direct shows a good example of this.
wave.jpg

So now, not only you can wave at your enemy, but you can laugh at them at the same time.

One Tilt

Smash Apprentice
Idk, taunt cancelling is definitely a pretty significant buff to the waving, in my book. And the laugh makes it waaaay more likely to tilt someone when you spam it at that little mac who side B'd to their death like it's Smash 4. So... in terms of effectiveness as a taunt, I'd say it's more optimal, despite the old taunt having more uses.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 189823

I heard another guy said this on Discord the other day, and I don't really get it. Sure, she's meant to look "cuter" and younger. But is that really a Zelda-exclusive factor? It's dumb to say it is, or anything "waifu" related. I hate that term. You can basically say the same about any attractive female character, so it doesn't really feel like this is particular case.

Guys even "waifu" Wii Fit. She doesn't even have a face...

Last edited by a moderator:

RepStar

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
SW-5945-3794-8387
Now i know to block every single weirdo on this garbage thread.

BusterWolf

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3024-6264-8715
I have never intentionally played as Zelda before in my life until Ultimate. That’s how strong the waifu factor is to me.

Downshift

Smash Journeyman
Why.

And I have to put this because Smashboards doesn't allow me to respond with less than 10 characters.
Because he doesn't read posts and therefore doesn't know that A LOT of us don't like the giggling schoolgirl design and still prefer the regal Queen Zelda.

StoicPhantom

Smash Ace
Because he doesn't read posts and therefore doesn't know that A LOT of us don't like the giggling schoolgirl design and still prefer the regal Queen Zelda.
You mean the one that stared out the window most of the time and sulked, in the like 10 minutes of screen time she had and people have since completely made up her "character"? She and a certain someone, were clearly tacked on, in a game that was trying to be OoT and its own thing. "giggling schoolgirl" is vastly preferable to cardboard.

I for one, am glad that we are finally starting to leave behind the worst Zelda from the worst 3D Zelda game. She was clearly in there as an obligation, likely mandated by the suits, while the game was trying to be its own thing with Midna and Zant. As such she was an after thought and had no real character and personality.

TP Zelda always felt out of place as a void of personality in Smash, where every character was oozing with it due to Sakurai's genius. He and the Smash team, really didn't have much to work with and tried their best, but there was only so much they could do. Everything about her, from her taunts to her win animations, were just awkward. Like an expressionless robot was trying to imitate humans.

Her "wave" just looked weird, like she was trying to heil Hitler and work out kinks in her pelvic muscles at the same time. Her fire forming taunt made no sense and didn't seem to mean or represent anything. It was just "there". Just her fighting and flitting about looked off when her aesthetic and "personality" makes her look like a fragile doll, that would break with the slightest touch. Like she's one of those Victorian women, that were just supposed to sit and look pretty.

New Zelda actually looks and acts the part of someone who's supposed to be in a cross-over fighting game with Nintendo characters. Her energetic tomboyishness, compliments her fighting style really well and in a way that the awkwardness of TP Zelda couldn't hope to match. The fire taunt has now become Zelda's take on the adrenaline-fueled muscle flex and her wave manages to be both cute and humiliating to her opponent and looks like something approaching human.

If the Phantom redesign gave her haphazard moveset purpose and finally tied everything together, then her character and personality redesign, did the same for her aesthetic.

D

Deleted member 189823

I just hate "waifu factor" when that's all you'll associate out of the character. It's disrespectful to me, as a main. I also went through something similiar as an ex-Corrin main. People used to be dumb and say stuff like "why would you use male corrin" and stuff like that, when they don't even actually use the character (the actual character, not just a gender).

Her "wave" just looked weird, like she was trying to heil Hitler and work out kinks in her pelvic muscles at the same time. Her fire forming taunt made no sense and didn't seem to mean or represent anything. It was just "there". Just her fighting and flitting about looked off when her aesthetic and "personality" makes her look like a fragile doll, that would break with the slightest touch. Like she's one of those Victorian women, that were just supposed to sit and look pretty.
Now that you mention it...yeah. It does look kind of weird, seeing it that way. The taunts really don't go with her personality. She's just stoic.

New Zelda actually looks and acts the part of someone who's supposed to be in a cross-over fighting game with Nintendo characters. Her energetic tomboyishnes.
She's a tomboy?!?!

I also disagree, I think TP was amazing.

Downshift

Smash Journeyman
You mean the one that stared out the window most of the time and sulked, in the like 10 minutes of screen time she had and people have since completely made up her "character"? She and a certain someone, were clearly tacked on, in a game that was trying to be OoT and its own thing. "giggling schoolgirl" is vastly preferable to cardboard.

I for one, am glad that we are finally starting to leave behind the worst Zelda from the worst 3D Zelda game. She was clearly in there as an obligation, likely mandated by the suits, while the game was trying to be its own thing with Midna and Zant. As such she was an after thought and had no real character and personality.
^Confirmed never played Twilight Princess. :laugh:

StoicPhantom

Smash Ace
I just hate "waifu factor" when that's all you'll associate out of the character. It's disrespectful to me, as a main. I also went through something similiar as an ex-Corrin main. People used to be dumb and say stuff like "why would you use male corrin" and stuff like that, when they don't even actually use the character (the actual character, not just a gender).
Waifu is just a term people use to refer to a character they like. It's kind of a western version of the Japanese "ore no yome" which means my wife, which is the term the Japanese use to refer to characters they like. Some people can be annoying about it, but I think they're just annoying people in general.
Now that you mention it...yeah. It does look kind of weird, seeing it that way. The taunts really don't go with her personality. She's just stoic.
Yeah, it always felt weird and out of place, which bugged me a lot. I also feel there is a nuance between stoic and blank. And TP Zelda feels blank to me.
She's a tomboy?!?!
That was the impression I got. I didn't play ALBW so that may just be an assumption.
I also disagree, I think TP was amazing.
I figured as much. Twilight Princess rubbed me the wrong way on multiple levels, but I know that it's liked by a lot of people.

^Confirmed never played Twilight Princess. :laugh:
I've played all the 3D Zeldas including Twilight Princess. You seem a bit mad, so let me clarify that it's my opinion and other opinions existing, does not invalidate your own. My criticisms of Twilight Princess, apply to Twilight Princess, not to the people who enjoy it.

Downshift

Smash Journeyman
I also feel there is a nuance between stoic and blank. And TP Zelda feels blank to me.
Yeah but it's just that, nuanced. She always felt stoic, serious, wise to me. That's a plus.
As the other main princess in Smash, she was a good balance to Peach's "La-la-la-la-la-la! Oh, did I win? Teehee!". Like the polar opposite of a dumb bimbo and I never saw that as a bad thing.
At least this ALTTP Zelda is more sassy than ditzy, so I don't really "dislike" this new iteration though it doesn't feel like a Zelda I know from a game I've played unlike the Melee and Brawl/Sm4sh iterations from OoT and TP respectively. (still glad it's not BotW Zelda at least...)

Twilight Princess rubbed me the wrong way on multiple levels, but I know that it's liked by a lot of people.
I've played all the 3D Zeldas including Twilight Princess. You seem a bit mad, so let me clarify that it's my opinion and other opinions existing, does not invalidate your own. My criticisms of Twilight Princess, apply to Twilight Princess, not to the people who enjoy it.
Not mad, it's just that your description of TP just made it sound like you saw a trailer once up on a time or you played it so long ago that you forgot all the key points of the plot.
Zelda isn't just staring out a window doing nothing. In that scene she actually sacrifices herself to save Midna, despite how Midna treats her and all people of the Light. The game wasn't trying to do its own thing with Zant and Midna, the whole plot was about the dichotomy between the Light and Twilight worlds, and fittingly enough, Zelda is the one that bridged that gap with the aforementioned sacrifice. She was a plot driver, not a tacked on afterthought. The game was meant to be dark and serious. It starts off in a time of dread and doesn't get better before it gets worse, basically everyone looks stoic except for Midna (who is the best thing about that game by far). Your criticisms of Zelda are generally accurate, but also apply to everyone else as well and fit the game overall.

Zeldatwo

Smash Rookie

TP Zelda always felt out of place as a void of personality in Smash, where every character was oozing with it due to Sakurai's genius. He and the Smash team, really didn't have much to work with and tried their best, but there was only so much they could do. Everything about her, from her taunts to her win animations, were just awkward. Like an expressionless robot was trying to imitate humans.

New Zelda actually looks and acts the part of someone who's supposed to be in a cross-over fighting game with Nintendo characters. Her energetic tomboyishness, compliments her fighting style really well and in a way that the awkwardness of TP Zelda couldn't hope to match. The fire taunt has now become Zelda's take on the adrenaline-fueled muscle flex and her wave manages to be both cute and humiliating to her opponent and looks like something approaching human.

If the Phantom redesign gave her haphazard moveset purpose and finally tied everything together, then her character and personality redesign, did the same for her aesthetic.
If you think TP is worse than literal garbage skyward sword then your opinion doesn't matter

StoicPhantom

Smash Ace
Not mad, it's just that your description of TP just made it sound like you saw a trailer once up on a time or you played it so long ago that you forgot all the key points of the plot.
Zelda isn't just staring out a window doing nothing. In that scene she actually sacrifices herself to save Midna, despite how Midna treats her and all people of the Light. The game wasn't trying to do its own thing with Zant and Midna, the whole plot was about the dichotomy between the Light and Twilight worlds, and fittingly enough, Zelda is the one that bridged that gap with the aforementioned sacrifice. She was a plot driver, not a tacked on afterthought. The game was meant to be dark and serious. It starts off in a time of dread and doesn't get better before it gets worse, basically everyone looks stoic except for Midna (who is the best thing about that game by far). Your criticisms of Zelda are generally accurate, but also apply to everyone else as well and fit the game overall.
A common literary way of trying to make an irrelevant character relevant, is to have them sacrifice themselves, to try to make a big impact and remove them from the story. It's not like the bridge couldn't be formed by the adventures of Link and Midna, trying to save both worlds. You could have completely removed Zelda from the story and not much would have changed, because the story largely focused on Midna and Illya. Your first meeting with Zelda, was basically a quest that was forced upon you in the exact same manner as OoT Zelda. After that she really didn't do much of anything that would insinuate she was her own character and not solely driven by plot convenience.

OoT Zelda was the one who sparked the whole disaster in the first place, trying to play hero, and anytime she was away from Link's point of view, she was working in the background influencing things and doing her own thing. You didn't always necessarily see her do it, but she did influence quite a lot of things from rescuing Ruto, to pointing Link in the right direction. The finale had her using her powers to help seal Gannon away and return Link to his own time.

Similar story in Wind Waker and Skyward Sword. Zelda was a spunky pirate that showed Link the ropes and when she wasn't directly helping Link, she was off doing pirate things and working toward her own goals. SS Zelda was the entire foundation of SS and everything Link did pretty much centered on her. When she wasn't busy scolding Groose and gang and helping Link out with his problems, she was off doing her priestess stuff completely independent of Link.All of the Zelda's sans TP Zelda, were so integral to the story that if you ripped Zelda out, the game wouldn't be able to function.

In TP, Midna and Zant pretty much influenced everything, with Zant causing the problems and Midna being the general guide, and Illya being the overall motivation to fight. Zant, Midna and Illya provided everything needed to advance the plot and inspire motivation to go through the great undertaking of becoming a hero and save both worlds. Zelda was bad enough, but tacking on Gannon was the real travesty and completely invalidated everything Zant did and making both him and Ganon feel completely pointless.

I absolutely do feel, given the amount of focus on everyone not Ganon and Zelda, that they were trying to step away from the traditional characters and do their own thing. No other Zelda game had that much emphasis put on characters that weren't Zelda, Impa, Gannon, etc. Except Majoras Mask. Illya and co. as well as Zant and Midna were fairly unique in that regard, in terms of having huge relevance in the overall story. The other Zelda games had new characters, but still largely retained the original cast, while TP threw almost all of them out and replaced them with its own.

As far as "dark and serious" MM was the darkest Zelda and handled tragedy beautifully. The entire game was basically one giant metaphor for "letting go" in terms of dealing with sorrow. Either you were bringing closure to individual tragedies or were fighting to prevent them, and not everything always ended perfectly and sometimes had bittersweet endings. Even the wonderfully designed time system, still drove home that you can't save everyone and weren't a miracle worker. The game was pure art and everything was very well done and in a way that wasn't overly indulgent or dreary and even if you don't like tragedy, you felt satisfied.

TP on the other hand, had a very sullen, whiny, and dreary feel to the overall game, that felt very reminiscent of what a teenage girl might think a tragedy is supposed to be. I get that a somewhat apocalyptic world, doesn't exactly inspire smiles, but MM literally had a moon hanging in the sky, reminding everyone they were going to die in three days and people still found a way to have some form of happiness and joy. A "dark and serious" thing, doesn't mean you have to be moody all the time and doing so, makes it less tragic and more grating. Nobody, even in such a world, can be miserable all the time and the idea that injecting some lightheartedness into something, makes it not serious anymore was always a really silly idea. Skyward Sword may have been the most lighthearted Zelda, but that actually made the sad stuff more poignant, when contrasted to the overall happy nature of the game.

My criticisms of Zelda applying to the other characters, was one of my major problems of the game and why I didn't like it in the first place. One of my favorite things of the franchise and part of what draws me to it, was all the interesting, fun, and lovable characters in them. Having most of the cast be sullen and whiny, made getting through TP a real slog at times. I just wanted to finish Midna's story and be done with the game and things always soured when Illya and co. showed up. Colin and Prince Ralis might be my least favorite Zelda characters of all time, by being annoying and completely void of any sort appeal or point. Midna, Zant, Agitha and the fishing lady, were the only bright spots I can currently think of, and as such, felt kind of jarring when juxtaposed against the pity party that was the rest of the cast.
If you think TP is worse than literal garbage skyward sword then your opinion doesn't matter
Oh dear, I really hurt some feelings, didn't I? Let me remind you, you are your own person and your identity is not tied to your hobbies or media you consume. Any criticism of mine, of a game you like, is not a personal attack on you. Saying my opinion doesn't matter, because I don't like a game you like, is rather hypocritical given you clearly don't like a game I really like. You can't really get mad at someone for not liking a game, then turn around and not like another game and not look a little hypocritical and a bit petulant, you know.

D

Deleted member

I'm probably in the unpopular opinion on this, but I see :ultzelda: as somewhere between High Tier and Mid Tier, just in terms of abilities.

If we're factoring in waifu status, though, she may be the first ever SSS Tier in the series. ;)

She's actually a very similar case in Ultimate to me that Palutena was in Wii U, where I liked her character design and decided to try her out (unlocking her early definitely helped,) and I eventually grew to love her moveset aswell. And hell, she even has a spammable taunt and a broken final smash too, so what's not to love with her this game?

Top Bottom