• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So.... Kirby can Infinite...

Super Lame Kirby

Smash Rookie
While I was messing around on Netplay on Kirby I figured out that he can infinite with his jab in pokemon stadium...

I didn't record the match but I did record proof that it's possible.

NinjaPlease

Smash Rookie
NNID
OhNinjaPlease
3DS FC
1092-2824-6280
Sweet! He can actually do this in Melee on GameCube, I tried it out,byou just have to press A rapidly in that spot. He'll never stop. Unless this is a different glitch entirely, where you only have to press A one time. (Yes, in other places he'll pause when attempting to press A after A, when I tried this, it was not the case.

Last edited:

CAUP

Smash Journeyman
You might be able to SDI out but I don't know. That said these infinites have been known for a very long time. It's the same with Pikachu's jabs.

SwissMagic

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-0182-4834-2135
lol don't think this is a true infinite, you could totally SDI out with both sticks, also I don't know any Kirby mains.

Top Bottom