• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I tried out 2.5 Sonic...

NyTR0

Smash Apprentice
So today my friend gave me a chance to try out 2.5 Sonic and never before have I felt more alive playing a character. Aside from all the other silly junk (such as homing attack killing on the sides like wtf Lol) I fell in love with being able to wave dash out of Down B (even though it was hard to do consistently without using side b or air dodging). It felt so right when down b would clank on certain things rather than being stopped by anything in the darn game. His combo game seemed to be so nice and fluent with his only issue being that he did peanut damage. He felt so smooth to play and it made me a bit emotional to see that he got completely changed. This isn't really me complaining cause I actually like 3.5 Sonic but damn.. What a shame.... Any of you guys ever got to experience the """""""""OP""""""""" Sonic?

Last edited:

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801
You haven't felt true power until you've tasted 2.0 Sonic's spin shine, a move so incredible it made shine look like a joke.

Top Bottom