• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I played melee again today

J4pu

Smash Champion
I was playing melee, and I thought "hey I should give the old CF a go" (I've always mained falco)
and ****, I really feel for you guys, must be tough to go through such a nerfing
the knee used to be so ****ing awesome

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
I was playing melee, and I thought "hey I should give the old CF a go" (I've always mained falco)
and ****, I really feel for you guys, must be tough to go through such a nerfing
the knee used to be so ****ing awesome
yea though he was'nt my real main im getting pretty use to him :pikachu:

Spidah

Smash Apprentice
If he was to be played in the same way he was @ mele, it would be rediculous anyways :o

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
Seriously I could live without the Knee. If I still had my air travel velocity, epic Dair, and L-Canceling, I would be totally satisfied. But none of those came over to Brawl either so it makes for a really ****ty Falcon.

IcantWin

Smash Journeyman
IF I could still go flying halfway across the screen winding up a Falcon Punch I'd probably be a lot more happy with the way I look at myself in the mirror.

Until then, I just play an alternate style from Melee, and it works.

Top Bottom