• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I just saw Professor Pro's..

mYzeALot

Smash Journeyman
He would definitely be a contender if he was going to apex this year, but unfortunately he is not.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
I bet all my food money on Strong Bad so he's probably gonna win, there's really no point in you rooting for anyone else

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol Its weird randomly browsing this section and seeing your name pop up.

I honestly think I could if I was going but I'm unfortunately not despite really wanting to.

Also this question would have been better posted as a question in a thread rather than one made lol.

Ijustbowserdyou

Smash Rookie
lol Its weird randomly browsing this section and seeing your name pop up.

I honestly think I could if I was going but I'm unfortunately not despite really wanting to.

Also this question would have been better posted as a question in a thread rather than one made lol.
Yeah, I know..

You are just being a standout in Europe, I have you and Armada heads and shoulders above the rest in EU when it comes to PM.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah, I know..

You are just being a standout in Europe, I have you and Armada heads and shoulders above the rest in EU when it comes to PM.
I think we might be as well but still want to prove myself a bit more
Make sure to check out for a big EU tournament called B.E.A.S.T. on Feb 12-14 which Armada is also hosting (and may be streamed and recorded on VGBC if GimR is still going)) and you will definitely see me and Armada play at some point.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I think M2K would win Project M if he's playing good, then again he could win just about anything smash related if that's the case

Thane of Blue Flames

Fire is catching.
I think we might be as well but still want to prove myself a bit more
Make sure to check out for a big EU tournament called B.E.A.S.T. on Feb 12-14 which Armada is also hosting (and may be streamed and recorded on VGBC if GimR is still going)) and you will definitely see me and Armada play at some point.
Is Armada going to be playing his Pit? I need to see more of it!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Is Armada going to be playing his Pit? I need to see more of it!
Yes, extremely likely. He thinks it's lame playing the same relatively unchanged character which is a mindset which imo is benefitial to the PM community.

Also he is entering PM singles at Apex (I asked him and he confirmed that he definitely is) so you will very likely be seeing him play soon :)

Top Bottom