• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So...I have ranked all the different Uairs into a tier list

MERPIS

Smash Lord
NNID
Catboog
Ike's Utilt should go up. It kills, lasts for a while, and hits grounded and aerial opponents pretty well. At the very least, it's better than Robin's, which should go down.
That thing is slow as heck and there's so many other moves you should be using over his up tilt, even his forward tilt is better

J0eyboi

Smash Ace
Here we are

Lots of S tiers...
Shulk's uptilt does not belong in the same tier as Roy, Samus, and Robin. It's one of the best anti-airs in the game, it combos into itself in Buster, it kills in Smash, and I believe it sets up upair 50/50s in Jump. It's easily his best move if you don't count Arts as a move.

Megaman's should also rise. It's not good in any of the ways an uptilt normally is, but it kills at like 80.

Frihetsanka

Smash Champion
Up-tilts that I think you rated too low: Corrin, Shulk, Mega Man, Jigglypuff, Ike. Corrin's is a great tool for juggling and anti-air (I'm a bit surprised that you put Cloud's higher, my personal experience is that Corrin's is better thanks to the hitbox and combo potential). Shulk, Mega Man, Jigglypuff, and Ike all get a decent KO move from their up-tilt.

MERPIS

Smash Lord
NNID
Catboog
Up-tilts that I think you rated too low: Corrin, Shulk, Mega Man, Jigglypuff, Ike. Corrin's is a great tool for juggling and anti-air (I'm a bit surprised that you put Cloud's higher, my personal experience is that Corrin's is better thanks to the hitbox and combo potential). Shulk, Mega Man, Jigglypuff, and Ike all get a decent KO move from their up-tilt.
Puff's is garbage, cloud's actually hits grounded short characters and sets up for much better combos than corrin's does, shulk's is laggy as hell, same with mega man, and ike.

Applebutter61

Smash Journeyman
I think we're running out of tier lists to make. Say, how are you making these tier list images? Are you using a certain website? Please let me know how you are creating these. I would appreciate it.

Last edited:

J0eyboi

Smash Ace
shulk's is laggy as hell,
16 frames of endlag counting from the last active frame, 28 from the first, FAF 40. If that's laggy as hell, you've overrating a lot of utilts.

cloud's actually hits grounded short characters and sets up for much better combos than corrin's does
Even if hitting grounded short characters was a valuable niche on an uptilt, Corrin has dtilt for that.

MERPIS

Smash Lord
NNID
Catboog
16 frames of endlag counting from the last active frame, 28 from the first, FAF 40. If that's laggy as hell, you've overrating a lot of utilts.

Even if hitting grounded short characters was a valuable niche on an uptilt, Corrin has dtilt for that.
Well there you have it, dtilt is better than utilt, next!

hermes

Smash Apprentice
I cant see why you put ike u tilt so low. Its fast for its kill power covers ground well can be used after a nair can set up for a kill can work as antiair. Ikes up tilt is overall more useful than pit palutena robin wii fit trainer and many. Shulk uptilt is also scary and should be higher.

Last edited:

twoody

Smash Rookie
I think Rosa's should be in the raise the roof tier with cloud, its a pretty game breaking up air

Top Bottom