• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I found a de-synch method I didn't see listed.

Hameln

Smash Rookie
If it's new, great! If not, that's fine. It is the most simple and easiest to pull off.

Hold the attack button, I'd suggest setting it to L.

Press Left of the Control Stick and then quickly press Right on the C-Stick. Or the opposite, depending on where your opponent is.

Popo will smash and Nana will be controllable. Feel free to let off the attack button to have full range for both chars.

Congrats, you've just de-synched.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I just tested it and it's amazing.

I suggest setting attack to Z for it. If you connect with any grounded A immediately clamp down on Z and use it as toggle like button and cue up the possible desync. For example, stringing from a smash into desynched blizzards is fairly quick after this desync.

Hameln

Smash Rookie
Sounds good, I'll try that!

Yep, you can knock the enemy away and then De-synch like it was nothing.

So what should we call this de-synch anyway?

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Another possible use: Using it with a SHFF attack seems to make it have Nana charge the fsmash and leave Popo to do whatever instead. Then you're free to drag Nana around as a smash-feint as well.

Sieguest

Smash Master
Looks like an improvised version of this:
4. Backdash Smash Desync

crap... didn't copy the definition. Anyway, instead of hitting A to get popo to smash like in the definition. The one you've put uses the cstick. x.x

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Haha.

I thought this sounded familiar but couldn't figure out why it wasn't on the list. I probably omitted unnecessary details on one to simplify the definition lol. Or maybe it was a Melee thing?

But yeah, I'm reasonably certain this was known.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
99% of desynchs people say are "new" are already known.

Next time PM e_a about them, instead of making a thread.

I'm being really nice.

Top Bottom