• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So has anyone heard of this turbo controller that looks like a GameCube controller?

Dead Sans

Smash Rookie
I use this controller that plugs into a Wii remote like a classic controller, and the buttons are laid out like a GameCube, except with different triggers, slightly different bumper, and two bumbers. Also there’s a turbo button. You can press the button while holding a face button, bumper, or trigger, and you just hold the button while it’s being mashed 5, 10, or 20 times automatically in a few seconds. It’s the controller I use to play smash Bros brawl and Wii U and I just want to know if anyone else has it.

Last edited:

DDRC

Smash Apprentice
Turbo buttons are pretty common w third party controllers lol, i think theres a few official ones aswell

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
I’m afraid to say I haven’t, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they made third party turbo controllers for the Switch yet.

Top Bottom