• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So-Cal (Preferably Orange County) Smash 64 Players

Silentman

Smash Rookie
Any of you guys out there? I live in Huntington Beach and me and some buddies are looking for some fresh competition (its repetitive playing the same 3 people). (We are not Isai good but we can hold our own). We're all busy college students but we'd be willing to drive like an hour or so for some SSB.

So whos down?

Sedda

Smash Champion
Don't forget to put up your town/state on the world map thread! You can probably find a few smashers in your area over there already. I'm sure they'd be willing to play online p2p at the very least.

madrush21

Smash Journeyman
I live in San Diego, me and a friend play console sometimes, we'd probably be down to play if you came down. We might be up near LA sometimes too

Illuminatus

Smash Rookie
New to the Forums, and i'm in DESPERATE need of a smash partner. Barely any of my friends have even played SSB64, and those that have are crap so im stuck practicing on CPUs.

I live in LA, the San Fernando Valley and i'd be down to play somewhere.

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
I'll be in LA from the 2nd to the 8th, I'm down to play whoever.

KuJu

Smash Rookie
been playing since
p much whole life
uh i live in colorado and was looking for some tourneys but

KuJu

Smash Rookie
Oh hey sweet just my luck :D. Where is it exactly? And we should take this to pm's

¨°PÞ-§°¨ Bane

Smash Apprentice
i also live in san diego, but i only play keyboard so whoever wants to play me would have to be ok with playing on a computer

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
contact sawamular and singularity/kyletree, they're from socal too, long beach area i believe, or maybe it is orange county.

Darkneon2105

Smash Rookie
i usually head down there for vacation so when im there i can probably see whats going on this thread ^.^ or if i could play casuals that would be awesome (x

Top Bottom