• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So basically...Roy wins the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh the Dennis

Smash Rookie
Despite the fact that Roy has won the game, I am going to have to offer an argument and say that Emma Watson has won the game.

And in other news, I lost The Game.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
I'm sorry, you're both wrong. It's obvious that Lindsay Lohan and Emma Watson TIED the game.

:ohwell:

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
LOL, I thought I was in the Ness forums for a second here... but nope, Roy players are cocky now. That's hilarious.

Then again... Roy beats Gigabowser *points to Wrath of Gigabowser as reference*

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Can you guys even see the picture(in the first post)?

If not, you aren't getting the joke.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
wow roy forums.

wow.
He's gotta point there, this is pretty random, and pointless.
I think we Roy players are just very crazy.

After reading the first post I was like, "Wow, this is stupid."
But supposedly, there was a picture we can't see.

And yes, Roy HAS won the game and Marth came in second.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
OH noes, no picture = failure.

I see it, but am using a different Browser. I will PM Mr. Jill Jill.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
I think it was just fixed, I have Firefox too, and it didn't work for me yesterday.

I don't get the joke I guess, it's The Citadel against the Away team,
Away team wins, but how could they win if it's only half-time?

I'm also assuming that the Away team is Roy...

I still don't get the joke.

Metà

Smash Master
I once 4-stocked a Roy player. Then he got pissed off and called me cheap, and my mom got scared and said 'You're movin with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'. I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything, I can say this cab is rare, but I thought, 'Man, forget it. Yo homes, to Bel Air!' I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8, and I yelled to the cabbie, 'Yo homes, smell ya later!' I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
I once 4-stocked a Roy player. Then he got pissed off and called me cheap, and my mom got scared and said 'You're movin with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'. I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything, I can say this cab is rare, but I thought, 'Man, forget it. Yo homes, to Bel Air!' I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8, and I yelled to the cabbie, 'Yo homes, smell ya later!' I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.
CE?

/ten characters

Pneuma

Smash Ace
Mmm, delicious copy pasta.

Aaron_Sketch

Smash Cadet
Wow, now I understand what Gimpy meant when he talked about the Roy boards...
I lost the game.

And Atienza pwns all of your souls anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom