• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SNY 1 Results. Birmingham, UK. August 10th-12th 2010

Kone

Smash Master
lol Tam ;) (smash this weekend ?!)

SNY2 is booked for the 16th to 18th of August 2011. These were the only available dates next summer. The venue gets booked up waaaaaay in advance :)

DarkUsleon

Smash Ace
I finally havethe time to write something...
Nice Tournament, it was my first big "EU" Tournament, sad that it didnt go that well :/.
I was the not so german guy who had a Chile T-shirt the whole Tournament xD
I think the other germans said mostly everything we think, so I'll go straight to the shoutouts:

@willz: You are funny nice guy. willz ftw

@Yeniths: thank you for your help on the first day =D.

@Faab: Hey, you're funny! Nice I got to play you and again sorry I was cheering for Neutroni!

@Rocky: I'd really like to go to Sweden, I'm kind of a Scandinavia fan :D. You were and funny, I didn't get
how long you used my computer, hope you had no problems with the screen like Yomi did :D.
And yep we should have played. Let's get some more freeplay next time we meet.

@Neutroni: Hey, nice to see you again! You've gotten really a lot better, Peki and Samo had told me, but I
wanted to see it for myself =). Got stuff fr getting 5th, I'd let you know when I'm in Finland
again

@Tamoo: A big thanks to you for letting us stay at your place. Your cat is kind of funny xD

@Phex: <3

@Navn: You're good, but it seems like you need to learn how to play agains ICs better =P. Nice games,
I hope to play you again sometime.

@Tero: <3

@J03: Nice games! But I don't really like Maradona :D

@Shloka: You really were a nice person. Vielleicht schreibe ich dir dann auch nur auf Deutsch, wenn du dein
Deutsch üben magst :D. Du warst extrem lustig und Freeplay gegen dich hat auch übelst Spass
gemacht. Ich hoffe wir sehen uns mal bald wieder, FR und DTL sind nicht so weit entfern!

@Yomi: <3

@Armada: Nice I had the chance to play AND talk to you. Sightseeing in London was nice. Thank you for
the freeplay and too bad Germany sucks @ rock, paper scissors :/. Good stuff on getting 1st.

@Aniolas: You really are a nice person <3. Like I wrote to your Bro, walking around in London with you
guys was fun. Keep thinking about going abroad for studies! It's well worth it. I think we should
have played, but I promise I'll get some germans to come all the way up to Sverige!

@Fuzzyness: You were also a nice guy. Too bad we could talk that much or even play. Thanks for showing
us London <3. Best Uk Player IMO

@Gary: You're really funny! I hope we meet again sometime. We had a nice tim with you and the rest the
last couple of days

@JD: Good stuff on getting 9th... Too bad you were high most of the time... I got beat by you while you
were stoned :/

@Ashura: I would like to play you again. Nice dressing style, haha.

@Smasher89: We had some nice games. Your ICs are pretty good. Hope to play you again.

@Retroking: It was nice to see you smiling all the time. Your Marth is pretty good, but there are some
things you could still work on.

@bGin: You're nice and funny, just stop complaining so much when you play :D.

@C: Wtf @ chilean curse words

@Fortune Cookie: You sure were nice and funny. I enjoyed our games and time at the pub. Travel some
more!

@Smooth Criminal: You are so ****! Why did you have to place 4th on our pool?!

@Naminami: I hope to play you again when im back in Suomi! Good stuff for your first big tourney :D

And last but not least:

@Kone: Thank you for everything. I think everyone had a great time at SNY and after, for those to were at
your place. I appreciate the whole effort you put into this and thank you also for letting us stay at
yours! Not everyone would do that: crazy, over 20 people in your living room. A big thank you to
Kate as well. We germans really enjoyed your company, especially in the pub and when we went
for breakfast. See you soon I hope!

BYYYEE GUYYZZ

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Once again I'd like to stress that Kone is one of the best tournament hosts in existence. I felt somewhat uneasy when I saw him stagger out of the pub that first night, but during the day he's very responsible and was constantly busy helping people out and preparing food etc. The UK scene is quite isolated, but having a reliable tournament experience goes a long way in making up for it.

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
first impression of kone when i first met him......hes a great hardworking guy (:

Top Bottom