• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SNY 1 Results. Birmingham, UK. August 10th-12th 2010

Thias

Smash Rookie
Thanks for hosting this tournament :p

Thanks to those i played friendlies with, but since I was ***** constantly i don't remember much :p

~Thias

Vincent46

Smash Cadet
Italians - I didn't get to chat to you guys much but I think that was more of a language barrier thing. I did get to chat to Alain but after the pub and I ain't sure what the hell I was saying. You all seemed like sound lads though
Yeah you're probably right... I'm sorry for my bad English, I would have loved to chat a bit more to you since you were pretty kind to us all :). I was kinda scared to sound dumb or something though =D. Hope you didn't mind since we all really appreciated your work. Gonna have better luck next time.

Faab

Smash Ace
First of all thanks a ton for hosting the tournament kone. The venue was excellent and the tournament was ran nicely. Showering and having a "normal" breakfast was also really nice to have for once :D

Armada: congratulations on winning both teams and singles. I enjoyed the matches as usual and i'll make sure to prepare myself for the next time we meet in both singles and teams :D

Makenshi: Nice matches man, it's funny how both the sets in winners and losers ended with the same stages and same wins :D Really loved the stories man, nobody ever made my laugh so hard i had to cry.

Fuzzyness: Stepping it up as usual fuzzy, just keep on improving man and everything will turn out fine. Great job on hosting the actual tournament.

Neutroni: You got so lucky against me man!! Really loved the dair combo on the top battlefield platform and you did well overall in the tournament man.

Anialas: Still managed to get so far into the loser bracket ey, good job. Also nice team matches as usual and me nd zgetto will be ready for you guys next time for sure.

IVP: Chocking and being nervous is part of the international experience man. Just keep on going to tournaments and maybe we'll see you're solid fox become something really nice man.

Joanna Dark: 9th place, really jd? Seems you're getting back to you're old level. good ****.

Vincent: Gave me a tough time so early in the bracket. Good techchases and a impressive shieldgame. Hope to see you coming to more tournaments and see how you will develop.

Rocky: 13th place after not getting trough pools in the last tournament? I'm impressed.

Professor Pro: Enjoyed playing and chatting with you man. Love the fox tricks. I hope this didn't kill you're confidence and i'm expecting some nice things man. Also thanks so much for the chips man, was so hungry <3

JO3: We had some nice friendlies man. Dair reset on platforms was fun to see and you really know how to use the space you have available to you.

Porc: Nice team friendlies. To bad about the suicide in regionals man and the choking against fuzzy in regionals :D.

Phex: Thanks for the 20 pence :D

Usleon: nice matches in the bracket man.

Slhoka: Get ***** in regionals more shloka :D

Bullet bill: Haha sorry about the sleeping bag thing man, i just couldn't resist.

Jam: Good seeing you again bro. I honestly thought you were worse but i'm glad to see you're still playing. Best falco main in the uk? :)

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
First of all I wish to thank Kone and the other UK smashers for a great tournament. I can pretty much just quote Faab =)
It was also nice on a personal level for me, I got to play most of the people I wanted to and I played well.
Shoutouts:

Holland:
Faab: Kanker. Nice to see you again, but it's a shame we never played friendlies =( Btw I only placed well thanks to a lucky bracket =)
Zgetto: Ugh, you really gave me the business in the friendlies before singles pools ;( Good job taking a match off Armada.
Ryuker: I really regret not giving project M a try, watching some videos of it atm...
Ace: You're probably the coolest dutchie man, so chill to play and hang out with.
Ser: LOL at our set in pools, crazy stuff happening left and right =) Nice job in teams with Mind Trick!
Mind Trick: Don't get down on yourself just because it's hard to win with Yoshi, I know you can do it =)

Germany:
Tero: So I finally got the chance to play friendlies with you, and of course a hype match had to be played at the same time =/
Yomi: Good **** in singles man. Nice to see people still remember me as Crazy Pants (maybe that's a bad thing rofl) :D
Usleon: Haha you were cool and funny to talk to. We should've played.
Phex: ^

France:
Makenshi: Omg, how could we NOT have hung out at ESA4. You're one of the coolest smashers I know =) (sorry about randomly picking Ashura over you though...:embarrass)
Porc: Shame we didn't play man. Next time?
Slhoka: Nice to see you stepping it up man =)
Ashura: You're really cool as well dude. It's a shame you seemed to get nervous in our pools set though.
Willy: Nice friendlies =)
Qlex: Rofl at the tourney matches. SmashDI is awesome =)

Italy:
I didn't really get to speak with or play any of you much. I'll make sure to change that next time =)

Finland:
Neutroni:Nice friendlies. Good stuff beating IVP and getting 5th!
Nami Nami: You gave me a good match in singles, keep working on your falco =)

UK:
Fuzzyness: Gj in singles man. I really wanted to play you in the tournament though =/
Professor Pro: I want a rematch next time we see each other, you just flat out ***** me this time.
Edwin: Why did you have to forfeit, I wanted to play your marth even if I would've lost =(
Kone: You seemed to be really busy with organizing stuff, you definitely deserved going to bed early on the last night.
Jude: That's a really good falcon if you've only played for 2 months. Keep it up =)
Gary: You were awesome. That is all.
Swizzy: Oh man, I'm sure I'm not the only swede that sweated a little when you ***** IVP in crews!
Tamoo: It's so hard to play vs puff in friendlies rofl =)
Willz: Justin Bieber UK Edition? :D I wanted to play you, idk why i never got around to it.
Clockmire: Sorry for not living up to your expectations in teams, it's not really my area =/

Special shoutout to everyone I played as well =).

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Willz: Justin Bieber UK Edition? :D I wanted to play you, idk why i never got around to it.
Yeah, pretty much loool. According to Exalador I look like Hack from Sweden as well, guess I'll have to meet him xD.

I saw you wandering around a few times and I think you were the one watching me and Shloka play dittos, was gonna ask you to play after we had finished but you had wandered off =[

Maybe next time =]

K00P

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts to Ed, Kate and Charles for providing the foundations of a great tourney.

Also, all the SDB lads for runnin the shop. No doubt the top UK crew and they proved why.

Was awesome to meet the likes of beast and swizz, you guys are ace, and as always big love for ed, joe, will and jam.

Apologies for not commentating the singles, id had enough of you lot by then and was on the train. ;)

Decided im actually gonna buy a copy of melee. Ill be merkin the scene soon.

Big up Europe,

Sam - Koop

Makenshi

Smash Apprentice
Hey, thats will be a great tournement, i was love the bed and the room by country :D okay no let's go to shoutouts !

Holland:
Faab My Buddy :D: Thats will be funny to play agains you in the 1st time in tournement! Great match and great Falco, but i will get my vengench muhahaha ! :D

Zgetto My Buddy :) : You was lucky, If Faab lost agains me i just should **** you ! :D, next time come to play agains me in team with my officiel team partenair baxon, we will se who will **** who !!!!^^

Ryuker: This is alawys a good moments to play agains you, you should be more patient but i hope you don't will forget my tips. :)

Mind Trick: Hahaha funny match agains you yoshi, i hope play agains you in next tournement .

Marc: Héhé, you are alayws cool dont change !

Utto: Too bad, if you was beat JD you was played agains me. But enjoy to see you again :)

UchiwaJp: see you in japan :d

Ivo: Don't have play agains you. We will play more next time :D
Germany:
Tero: Nice to see you, we don't have play freeplay but maybe next time :).

Yomi: Hey yomi, you are really a nice guy, enjoy to meet you and i hope to see you again.

Italy:
Hey Italy player is really nice guys, but... Don't take the pizaa, is not a italia pizaa !! :laugh:

Finland:
Neutroni: Cool freeplay agains you marth ! you have a great marth, i hope play agains you in marth ditto in tournement :) continue like thats !

UK:
Fuzzyness: Ahhh, normaly i never lost agains Link :( i will got my revench soon muhahahhaha, Tournement match was really intence and funny, last game last stock^^ thx for the set :), enjoy to see you :D

Professor Pro: I don't have play agains you but many people say many good things about you. You must jorney with Fuzzyness and do many tournement in Europe !

Edwin: Guy! you must tell me you secret for alayws Smille :), i like you, you was really nice guy i hope to see you again, and don't forget my tips "play with more calm, for see more the game :)"

Kone: I love you :D, I just play agains you in RT and ROS 2, soo long time time i know you. You are soo funny guy nice to see you dude. I really hope to see you, but... you see since the first meet agains you and me, my english was up in level :p

Sweden:

Calle: Hey dude, i like you ! this was very long time i dont have see you and i very happy to see you again :D we don't have play freeplay but the set in team was really funny and interesing !!! really happy :D

Aniolas: Yaaaahh Aniolas, you are soo cool, happy to know you. But don't forget... 2-0 for me in single muhahhaha (but 5-0 for you in team xD)

IVP: Sorry for don't play more freeplay, I pretty sure we wille meet in tournement and we will see who is the best :chuckle:

Rocky: Alayws funny to see you Rocky ! I lost my money match hahaha you are better than me now ! i hope to see you again in other tournement and in france tournement too !! :D

Armada: We just have play only one more togheter since i know you i think. :p ! but you are a nice guy and is alayws funny to speak with you.

Other player who speak with me: I enjoy to meet you and i hope see you agains in a next tournement !!!

PS: I know i know, my english is bad but i hope you will understand !!!!!

Hack

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, pretty much loool. According to Exalador I look like Hack from Sweden as well, guess I'll have to meet him xD.
LOOOOOL another doppelganger???

Too good. I'll def make it to the next international tourney because of this.

AshuRawRun

Smash Apprentice
Hi, how did I got 33rd in pools since I won to Ser and we were 8-3 both? Whatever!

I liked England. Here are some words to the most important people I've seen there, sorry I'm too lazy to make shoutouts for everybody:

Kone: Thanks for your amazing tournament, thanks for the amazing housing and the food, you're really a great man, sorry I didn't go pub with you, I was too tired and I don't drink.

Gary: You're cool man, I liked our talk and thanks for the pillow you gave me! I hope you've found your mouse and your keyboard!

AJP: Thanks for recording so much matchs, it's really amazing, all those matchs you're recording has helped me to get better so thank you very much, you're cool.

Ryuker: THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH FOR PROJECT M!!! It was really nice to take it with you and let us test it, I really enjoyed it! It was one of the best thing of this tournament, you're really amazing man and as always, I'm happy to see you you're cool.

Fuzzyness: Thanks for the help you've gave to kone.

Professor Pro: >=( Peach in crews against me?!! yeah we got some lame matchs instead of a good match with one of the best Fox in Europe against IC (only against IC cuz' Remen, IVP, Zgetto ... are way better as fox)
You're cool, start traveling you'll get as good as Fuzzy I think, maybe even better. And our friendlies were really cool, I want to play more against your fox, you've showed me some amazing tricks.

Alpha Dash: You're cool =D I hope to see you again so continue smash and start traveling when you'll feel ready, it's an amazing experience! And I liked our friendlies!

Smasher89: Really good ICs I like them, I liked our friendlies and it was cool to meet you, I'll be the best Pikachu in Europe, you'll see one day I'll become the European Axe and we'll meet again! >=D

Smakis: Cool guy, good game in teams, I liked our friendlies too and you've got good ICs, I hope I'll see you again! =D
And project M with you was awesome!!

Ser: Good falco, sorry to have you in pools and then in brackets, please don't counterpick Peach! Your Falco is good! I hope to see you again!

Marc: Nice peach, amazing comeback on first match, you look cool and I was happy to lose to you even if you play peach lol! Good game!

Aniolas: You're awesome man, I loved our friendlies, I was happy to lose to you too, next time I'm gonna win and you'll see, my Pikachu is gonna get way better!

C: Thanks for having supported Makenshi in the singles! You're cool man, thanks for having let me play against IVP aswell and good job in teams!

Rocky: You're an amazing man, I love your controller lol, I liked our matchs, you got way better, better than me in 1 month, good game, I hope you'll continue to get better and we'll meet again because you're a really nice guy! ^^

Swizzy: Thanks for being one of the most amazing guy ever just like Kone you both are pure AMAZINGFULNESS (that doesn't exist I guess but whatever you know what I mean!)

Zgetto & Faab: you're both cool guys, I like you and hope to see you again! Next time Makenshi or I will **** you! >=D

PSM and his Team partner: Loved our friendlies you're cool guys!

Youichi and Fortune cookie (I hope I writed You-ni's name well): You were cool guys, I hope to see you again that was cool to make a part of the travel with you!

I hope I haven't forgot anyone and thanks to everybody who came at this it was really a good experience I liked all the people with who I talked but I'm just to lazy to make shoutouts for everyone, everybody I've seen was cool!

And thanks to all the English who participated to this tournament by bringing a Gamecube or a game or whatever... This tournament was a great one!

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
Marc: Cool to see you again dude, nice work beating Qlex!
Utto: Too bad about the set vs IVP. Next time? ;)

X1-12

Smash Champion
Firstly for running the tourney:

Kone: What a complete Legend, best tourney I've ever been to, allways smiling and sorting things out for people, brilliant organiser.

Fuzz: Thanks for sorting out the running of the tourney which you did very well, shame that people couldn't hear very well with the mic + amp but it all went well which is cool =]

Gary + Kate: I think you two have been the unsung heroes of this, feeding people and getting the set-ups working which is pretty much what a smasher needs to survive. this definitely couldn't have worked without you guys.

everyone else who was helping out, notably Koop, J03 and a few other I didn't recognise. Thanks loads for everything you were doing guys

Players:

Fuzz: Thanks for the advice after our pools match, I actually improved loads just over the course of the tourney by spacing pressure with B-airs and late d-airs from behind.

LC crew: despite the banter, our matches were fun to play with all of you, you should come down to the next London Monthly so we can get some more games, especially Mr Otter, he's a cool dude

SATiRe: good work in our crew battle, I think Tesco will be our next victims.. hehehe

Europeans: Most of you I played ***** me but I had great games with all of you that I met, especially Ace and Co, Smakis for teaching me something about how to play vs ICs and Melt for the same but vs Samus

Deathgazer: Thanks for the advice all through the night, my shield pressure is much better now thanks to you.

EDIT:
Scots!: shame shifting shadows couldn't come but it was fun to play you guys still, especially yuchie in teams =] bowser too good

Thats all I can remember, but another thanks to Kone, Fuzz and everyone who helped out. SNY2 is gonna be so ****

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
2. Food. Obviously the portions of the meals were on the small side and quality was so-so. But, I seriously don't think anyone can truly appreciate how difficult it was in the kitchen. Oven was not very good for preparing food for 100+. Next year we will learn from the mistakes made and hopefully will be able to provide a greater choice in meals, proper vegetarian option, better portions and greater quality. There maybe a increase in food price though as I lost money on this

what are you on about? the food was awesome. Esp the cooked breakfasts :bee:

Makenshi's English is just too good

j3ly

Smash Champion
some people have reservations about eating anything which has 'value' in the name - full stop. unreal is one of them, i dont understand it though. Spag bol was really nice, i has like 5 helpings of that :)

sausages were not a good idea i think. they had a strange taste to them and made me feel sick, but otherwise i was very very happy with the food i payed £1 for!!

j3ly

Smash Champion
am i the only person who was cracked the **** up by the above statement?

i take it you must hate obergines in favour of cucumbers lolol

OverLord

Smash Ace
it's been a great tourney guys

thanks a lot to Kone for organizing such a beautiful event, and I'm sorry we didn't chat as much, but we really appreciate all your work and kindness, your cats are AWESOME

Fuzzy, really, I didn't understand ANYTHING you said at the mic LOL, good s**t in bracket, and your Link is amazing, next time no johns about tv lag xD, everybody plays poorly sometimes

Makenshi you're such a cool guy (You're = You are, LOL @ C trying to explain this @ 2 AM, such a great time xD), you owe me 100£ I 2-0'd you in ditto LOL!!!

Faab you are amazing, no one can understand how good you are until he can see it live, loved seeing you and Zgetto playing friendlies and teams

Zgetto: you're like my favourite player, thanks for the friendlies, the way you play is so elegant, you don't do anything that you are not sure it will hit, nothing unnecessary

Amsah: >___>

Aldwyn: >___>

Armada: the best moment was the last friendly you played against Fuzzy after GF, you lost but your smile at Fuzzy screaming "OMG I WON" was great :D

All english guys are great, but english accent is sooo weird xD

Vincent got 9th SO GOOD ITALY *****

sorry for no shouting everyone but I'm too lazy

I spent such a good time see you all next time <3

NeutralDamage

Smash Journeyman
Many thanks to KONE and other tourney organizers for this, probably the best handled tournament I have ever been! It was a nice surprise that not only did we get a bed in there, but also everyone who paid for a bed got their own room for themselves, and for only £10 ^_^. Adding to that the two meals we get to eat everyday for the overall cost of 1£!! The amount of TVs was so high that I was always able to play casuals when I wanted =]. Those things were a luxury I don't think have been in any other tournament before. There were a few set backs, like the tourney pot issue thing in the end, but those had only a minor impact for the excellent overall experience I got from this.

Shoutouts:

TO ALL: Im sorry for my terrible english skills and the awkward situations you ended with me because of it xD. It's a little easier in here at boards when I have more time to think what Im gonna write and stuff... But ggs to all =].

KONE: Lot of respect for organizing this tournament! I don't know how you managed to do it so well, but you dit it! And you beat me in teams, ggs =].

Fuzzyness: Wow, you have developed a LOT since we last played! I had no chance this time. Keep up the good work and thanks for organizing the tourney!

Armada: Congratulations for winning the tourney! You're just too good. I respect you and the chance that I got to play against you in casuals again. I hope you find a way to beat the puffs of america.

Aniolas: Nice to meet you again. Very good Sheik, you ***** me in teams and almost beat me in singles. I kinda feel bad about the situation of our set because of hazzle with the rules and stuff. Apparently Zgetto and Prof pro did play it Bo5 after all, so Im sorry I guess = /.

IVP: Oot kyl kehittyny paljon, veit suurimman osan casuaaleista, mutta sitten turnauksessa taisit vähän jäätyä mua vastaan tai jotain. Oot imo mua parempi kyl siitä huolimatta. Tuu käymään täällä joskus pelailee, tai muutenkin jos oot helsingis käymässä ja tarvit yöpymispaikkaa niin soita mulle ni voit tulla tänne. Mä saatan käydä Tukholmassa jossain vaiheessa kun sukulaisia asuu siellä, ni täytyy kattoo jos pelattais samalla.

AJP: Kiitos nauhotuksista ja niihin liittyvästä vaivannäöstä. Oli hauska jutella irl taas pitkästä aikaa =].

UchihaJP: Sorry I screwed up our teams =/. I don't know what went to me, Im so sorry... But it was nice to team with you and I think you're better than me in teams and a good player and a nice guy =].

Makenshi: You're Marth is a monster! You're so creative and precise with it that I can only admire it and Im jealous of not having that good marth my self =).

Zgetto: Congratz for second place man! You ***** me hard, too good ^^.

Faab: Thanks for the praises and congratz for third place in singles and second place in teams! Very nice and incredibly creative and insane falco when you're serious. Im glad that I got to see and feel the real Faab behind the sandbag curtain atleast once, and it truly was an amazing experience, thank you ^_^.

Rocky: Very nice Cpt.Falcon. You're fast and make amazing comboes, it was cool to play against you. I think I didn't really outsmart you, I only won most of the casuals because you made some odd mistakes, so if you can get rid of those, you'll **** even harder! And many thanks for borrowing the screwdriver set for my controller!

Usleon: It was fun to get to see you and play against you again ^_^. You're very good and talented player I think. We had so close mathces, I think you could have done better in singles, but next time then^^. Come to Finland some day, and call me!

Germans: Skilled players, you beat me many times and it was fun to play against you =]. Say cheers to my old friend makkura and ask if he misses my lazers xD.

Qlex: So close man, it could have gone either way. Our set was a Rocky match to the final punch and I was just lucky to get the final one if I remember right. But you beat me in crews, good job.

Marc: Nice to see you and play against you again. So close matches, you're very good and I think better than me. Keep up the good work^^.

Joanna Dark: You have very skillfull falco. I think we both choked in the crewmatches, but choking with spacies is more fatal I think, and that's why I won the match. We should have played casuals.

The Brits: Nice and humble people if I remember right, I respect that, and good games^^.

Mind Trick

Smash Ace
Kone (and the rest of the helping staff): good stuff on hosting, venue was real nice, lots of tv's, food was a really nice addition as well. Major props.
Sam: still lmao at the trip to the venue xD

Armada: grats on once again winning everything :p
Zgetto: free pepsi lol, fox too sick
Faab: trolololol, get daired 5 times in a row
Makenshi: next time grrrrr :mad: nice matches ^^
Fuzzyness: good stuff on hosting, keeps on improving (and sick yoshi :O)
Utto: junglebuddy
Marc: wasmachine rage :mad:
IVP: good stuff in teams
Rocky: your falcon is getting ****
Ivootjes: niet meer je paspoort vergeten xD
Ser: teams wel beetje goed gedaan nu
Deathgazer: nice friendlies, sick technical spacies :p
UchihaJP: <3
j3ly: dat mario :O
PMS: missile barrage! xD
Exalador: volgende keer gewoon weer door pools :O
Bullet Bill: nice friendlies ^^

Everyone else I played: good stuff

I'm never driving as the single driver again though, about 5 liters of energy drink later, eyes are so ****ed up now, and I literally slept like 30 hours when I got home (can't be safe driving in that condition xD). Also doing everything in mirror mode in the uk is the ultimate mind**** xD
Definitely getting a bed though next time, first night in my car I forgot it was kinda badly isolated, so had to turn the engine on for some heat every hour or so, didnt get much sleep in that cold :O second night got myself a place in the lounge, but somewhere in the night some guy came in talking to himself, stomach rumbling, and he then proceeded to puke all over the place, about 1 meter from where I tried to sleep >_<
so yeah, think I could have done a bit better with some sleep, but better luck next time I guess ^^

Jemayel

Smash Rookie
Jimmy The Doc :drmario: heree
awsome tournament guys!!

Shoutouts;
Kone, nice organizing could've been better but still gooodd. (nice driving skills xD)
Coop, crazy guy
KNDJ or something like that, come to holland ;) hahaa
phi, nice playing doc ditto's ( more CC ghehe )
fuzzy, I really enjoyed watching your falcon espcially against Armada, but no more talking for u let kndj do it plox TY
Ryuker, I'm still a lil mad ...
UchiPAjp, kapot gemaakt
MindTrick, thnx for driving
Zgetto, 2nd nice as expected xD
Faab, CUTE and did better than expected :D <333 ahha
Prof. Pro, next time MM to show everyone that I can beat u :grin:
Bullet Bill, sorry for not letting u sleep proper xD
uhmsss who elsee
Beast, you are awsome
Armada, 2 stocked me lololol

Last but not least
Ser, COLD SEAT SPOT GG !!!!

PEACE ! :cool:

takoyaki

Smash Cadet
it was cool seeing all the european players...
jjlinyard: GO ON JON
tamoo: NICE ONE TAMOO YOU DID REALLY WELL AGAINST ARMADA IN YOUR MONEYMATCH
Bulletbill: UNLUCKY ABOUT YOUR MONEYMATCH
Lust: i will **** you in pokemon next time, you're cooler than jon
Zgetto: can't believe you are even more handsome in real life
fuzzyness' older brother: i love you man, you did so much work and people don't appreciate it (L)
alpha dash: i had fun in the showers
prof pro: always a pleasure, make sure you win next time
faab: virusbluemage is cooler than you
clockmire: i like your hair and your stomping falcon
and most importantly..deathgazer: YOU REALLY ****ED THEM UP AND YOU WILL **** THEM UP NEXT TIME

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
before going home tomorrow morning, before leaving the UK and returning home and posting shoutouts.......
I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR ****** YOU PROFESSOR PRO, BUT IT WAS FUN, YOU'RE PRETTY GOOD, YOU CAN GET AN EFFORT POINT !
btw you still owe me 50p prof.
cya :)

Zgetto

Smash Ace
Hey guys Its Gpetto the sheik main =D
Thanks Kone and staff for this awesome experience^^
THanks fuzzy for that tournament work^^ (even though u still suck :)
Faab ur fat
Ser ur gay
Jimmy ur black
Marcel ur chaufeur

England rocks and should travel out of country more :) loved the vibe and the cheering :)
Everyone i played GG's :0 thnx for ****** me turns out i suck =/

K00P

Smash Apprentice
MindTrick, I was just leadin us there with my intuition. Part of me wants to say i should never move signs that say road closed... But then i know full well id do it again.

Luckily everyones tyres werent burnt after haha.

PS. 4 Sausage Faab baby.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Shoutout time :) :

First of all, obviously, a huge, undiluted thank you to the four main players in the running of the tournament. Without any one of your efforts the tournament would have suffered and this was easily the best tournament i've ever attended and the most well run so congratulations with that! Cannot wait for Smash Camp already :)

UK:
LJ: Great teaming with you as always. I think we outplayed ourselves at some points in doubles and were defenitely left lacking at other points. We will get the consistency eventually, i promise
crabman: wtf happened man? we need you playing in pressured situations more as that may have been a problem. I KNOW you are good enough to get outta pools.
george: Good **** ****** me at cards lool, trust me, next time we play, i've got a whole new deck lined up and i think it's gonna be **** ;)
tristan: you're the one to beat in terms of smash durablity now ;)
IDDY: You guys suck. At least put up enough of a fight next time so that I can play in the crew battle :/
hsam: you guys are tooo much lool. I would def consider having you guys for some london commentaries if im recording if you're up for it
joe: well deserved victory man, I just spent the whole match chasing around your nipply little fox and felt almost run ragged after our set :/
fuzzy: aaaah you shoulda placed higher
prof: see above x100
scots: great to see you as always, and AWESOME to see some low tier mains. Infact, I was a little inspired by jalued..

My pool:
Zgetto: stop sandbagging against me lool. Still, I'll take getting you down to last stock ;)
yomi: you're a really chill guy man, was a pleasure to meet you. I can't really believe my falco did as well as my jiggs against you, goes to show how god **** good you are against jiggs.
monty: do i see improvement lol?
joeman: You gotta play every match like you have a chance to make it through. you gotta get as much falcon tournament experience as you can, whether you're through to bracket or not.
marni: screw brawl! Join the melee side man
cocotfg: were you part of the danes? Nice meeting you.

Germans: I hope you guys weren't too uncomfortable at my house :/ I've not been there in a long time so don't know what kinda state it was in. I swear, you guys were def the best country (apart from UK ofc) to attend SNY, was very nice meeting you guys. Kinda wish I got to play more than just yomi though lol, I gotta make it to a german event some time.

Smakis: Stop humping me!!! Good **** at this tournament, was very impressed with you in crews, gotta say.
Rocky: Very nice meeting you man, I can understand it being annoying playing vs jiggs in friendlies lool.

Italians: get ***** in crews guys

I've almost definitely forgotten some people, in which case unlucky guys

Thanks for the awesome tournament Ed, charles, kate and gary :D

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
We (Exa/Ivo/UchihaJP/Utto/me) also made it back home safely. :)

The tournament itself was run well. The complaints I have are minor and have been addressed for the most part. I still don't think Fuzzy should have given himself the fourth top seed over Makenshi, but Makenshi rectified that with his own sword. :p The venue was nice, there were enough setups and everything finished on time, so in those regards it might very well have been the best international tournament I've been to.

The day of traveling to get there was one of the worst days of my life though, literally everything went wrong. I was already tired when I left the Netherlands, but I was on the brink of killing myself when I finally staggered into the venue. That tiredness never really went away during my stay, maybe I'm just getting old. Not too dissatisfied with my performance, but I've been kind of indifferent about that for a while anyway. I don't intend to travel out of country for Melee again or to even go to (m)any more tournaments, so this was a decent way to end things. :)

Shout-outs

Armada & Aniolas: Always a pleasure. I'd still like to see Armada take #1 in the US!

Jolteon: Thanks again for housing us. Seeing London really made our trip worth it, even though it rained for two days straight, lol. We should get some Pogeymanz going in a bit.

Kone: You should work on those drinking habits. :3 Seriously though, thanks for hosting this event. :)

Makenshi: You're one of the best old school players and it's always good to see you.

Neutroni: Considering your motivation and current skill level, you're getting really good really fast. Keep it up!

Professor Pro: We saw a duck that looked like you in St. James's Park.

Slhoka: Showers are good indeed.

Everyone else I talked to and/or played: good ****. :)

takoyaki

Smash Cadet
Shoutout time :) :

hsam: you guys are tooo much lool. I would def consider having you guys for some london commentaries if im recording if you're up for it
hell yeah thats all me and james care about

pheX

Smash Apprentice
Amazing tournament. Probably the best I've been to, so far. You guys did a really great Job. Thank you.

Kone:
Thank you Kone for everything. For the tournament, housing us, introducing me to scott. lol. No seriously, i enjoyed this trip so much. I hope you come to Germany sometimes. You're such a relaxed guy. I had a lot of fun at my first time in an original english pub. And the beer was good too! ^.^

Kate:
Thank you so much for all the effort Kate! If I'd my Girlfriend to make foot for 110 smashers, she'd probably kill me!! I'm really grateful.

Armada:
Armada! It was so cool that we've met you in front of Big Ben. :D Such a funny coincedence. Those two days were really cool. I hope you had a good trip back. Dude, you rock at every game. How is that possible? xD Except for rock siccors paper we're you lost very close to fuzzy after your huge comeback ;)
I'm looking forward to talk to you about peach stuff, and pley you next time again!! You're really cool guy!!! :)

Zgetto:
Good ****. I'm very impressed by your Fox.

Faab:
Those 20 pence we're worth the trip I guess xD. Good ****. Wish you didnt 4stocked me though haha.

Makenshi:
Got you on facebook now! :) You're Marth is so impressive. I love your playstyle. It really reminds me of Ken. Our Team Matches with porc and Usleon were sick. It was pure entertainment to me, playing vs you.

Fuzzyness:
Fuzzy thanks for showing us around! That was so cool. **** I love London. I love Nandos. I love Topshop. 2 good. Good **** against Zgetto too. it was insanely close. Funny MMs @ Kone's place 2n1 with Mahie, haha xD . You're ****ing good at that mini game thing @ the aracade. How did you become so good lol. See ya next time charles!

Joanna Dark:
It was cool playing you JD. Thanks for the cigarette! ^^

Qlex:
Qlex! :) we didn't play this time. Unfortunately. But it was cool talking to you again. You're such a cool guy. And you're matches vs Neutroni, omg sooooo good. Both of you. Incredeble.

Porc:
Porc, you get better and better. Stop that! :D Really good ****. Sorry that you didn't place that well. Next time though. You're a such a relaxed cool guy. I hope there's gonna be another TSL. I'm as good as confirmed ^^ . Teams with Makenshi and Usleon were so cool. Freeplay was nice too. Next time more!!

Neutroni:
**** Neutroni!!! I remebered you from smack as a good player. I didnt know that you were that brilliant though. Your Marth is so ****ing ****. You improved so much, i can't beliebe it. And your such an cool down-to-earth guy. I'd really appreciate the freeplay. Next time more. Your matches against Faab were insane. Neutroni Combo! (5 times Dair 2 Fsmash) crazy ****! :D

Utto:
Good **** in Teams! I really admire your peach. I forgot freeplay though :s next time for sure!

Aniolas:
Yooooooo Aniolas!!! It was sooo random that we've met you guys. And it was so cool :D I had so much fun those two days. Talking to you is always fun, not only about the tournament but about everything. We can talk about the law too, haha. I hope your trip back was alright. Let me know if there's a bigger smashfest in Sweden, i really wanna come. I'm looking forward to see you at the next tournament!! :)

Marc:
It was cool talking to you Marc! Got **** beating RaynEX @ Pound. Next time freeplay, too!

IVP:
I gotta admit, i'm a little IVP fanboy. You're Fox is so smooth and technical. ****. Impressive. You're an incredeble talented player. You should travel more, to get more experience and **** more. Its very unfortunate for me, that i had to play you in pools, teams and single bracket, too. At least I almost took a match in singles, and we did win one match in teams, haha. Good **** on placing 3rd in teams!

Retroking:
Team Matches were cool! :)

Smasher89:
Good **** Smasher89! You know the Peach MU really well. You're Ice climbers are very impressive. Next time I'll be a better competetion. I promise =) Because of you, I only lost to swedish players. ;)

Rocky:
**** good **** Rocky! First in your pool. Good placing, too. You improved so much recently. I like the fact that you're traveling. Next time freeplay!

JO3:
Cool Team matches! :) You a really cool guy. Next time I want more freeplay. you should come to germany, too!

Yomi: <3
Arbeite an deinem Doc Arne. Ohne Witz. Ein Match von Zgetto?! Prof Pro gekickt?! (Okay das war mehr schlecht als recht, anyway xD) Häng dich wieder ein bisschen mehr rein in Smash. Du lässt dich smashtechnisch etwas gehen, und bist eigentlich besser als deine Platzierung ;)

Tero: <3
Andy!!! Arbeite an deinen Match Ups!! Du hast so einen großen Sprung gemacht, jetzt auf keinen Fall aufhören. Dein Marth ist schon sehr weit gegen Peach. Hättest du den einen Upthrow Upair nicht verhauen wärst du 9ter gewesen. Nächstes Turnier wirst du es reißen!

Mind Trick:
Yeah mind Trick! I'm so sorry for you, beeing the only driver. that must have been horrible, lol. Enjoyed the Freeplay. You're such a cool guy.

Wii Lee:
Wii Lee! / Wily! :) I really like your new style. very nice!!! And you improved a lot too. Whats wrong with you french guys. Becoming better and better xD Freeplay with you is always so much fun. And it was so cool at the pub, lol!

Professor Pro:
Technical fox you got. Your loss against Yomi was very unfortunate.

Ace:
Ace! it was cool seeing you again. I hope you had a good trip back. Your Ganon improved a lot. Very impressive. Freeplay was much fun. Keep getting better, and you'll beet Yomi next time! :D

Swizzy:
Teams were fun! :)

Smakis:
Holy mother****ing ****. How can you be so good at ssb64?! I'm speechless.

bGin:
Yeah bGin my man! :D :D Always fun with you. I'm glad you made it to SNY. Its not the same without you xD. It was so hilarious when you spilled your beer, haha. It's always so cool to drink / smoke / hang around with you. See ya next time!!!!

Tamoo:
Thanks for everything Tamoo. You're so cool.

Slhoka:
Yeay, Slhoka! :D Freeplay vs you is always very cool. I really enjoyed it. So cool that you came to the pub too. Es ist so angenehm, dass ich mit dir deutsch sprechen kann. Ich kann ja nur französisch, wenn ich trinke! ^^ I'm so gonna be @ the next ESA. =)

UchihaJP:
**** I love your style.

NamiNami:
Nami! Cool that you made it :) You're already pretty technical, and doing very
impressive advanced stuff. But you're also getting hit by many random approaches.
Try to slow down your falco a bit, and concentrate a bit more on your opponent,
and you'will kick *** soon!

Yeniths:
Thanks for your help dude. That was really cool! =D

Coey:
I played your Luigi in teams, sorry i thought it was a joke. You're luigi is no joke ^^ Teams were fun.

Mahie:
MAHIE!!!! Dude I love you. You're so cool. you ***** me in crews and then we didnt play until Kone's place. I must admit it was the most fun freeplay of all. It was really so cool. Also the 2n1 MM with fuzzy xD So random. Sorry for my low tiers beeing so bad. But we found the crazy Pikachu tapA ness Dtilt 2n1 combo, haha. It was also very cool at the pub. I just love the french community. I wanna be your SSb64 padawan. Please!!!

Navn:
You're a really good player. Its very unfortunate that we had to face in Pools and in Bracket, too. In Pools you should have won, if it wasnt to my death turn ip. The Bracket matches were really, really close too. You've got a lot of potential. Keep on traveling, I wanna see how your Fox improves. Good ****!!

Usleon:
Don Durleone, Duran, Dusan, Dysan, Düsan, Duschan, Danone, Deo Dusan... Creepy Chilean Guy, CCTV <3 <3 :D

X-17:
Freeplay was cool!!! Just keep on playing. See you at the next tournament :D

Ashura:
Wow Ashura... you're ice climbers look like they are on crack. So crazy. I must say I'm really impressed. Freeplay was cool. Next time more please, I need to learn the Match up! =)

Willz:
What can I say?! Willz for the win!!!!! Best troll ever. Justin Bieber. Hahahahaha. You're a really really cool guy. And you don't look like 16 at all. Wtf. Come to Germany sometimes!!

Exalador:
Exalador!!!!! Ness Dittos. Hahahahaha. Finally I found some to play them with :D it was so much fun. It was really cool meeting you. Your Shiek as potential, but your Ness is already crazy lol. I'll try everything to come to the next Zest. I gotta play you again! :D

Fortune Cookie:
You're really talented. Please keep on smashing. And traveling! Its very nice that you came to Germany. I hope I'll see you at some other tournaments again. You are a cool guy, It was cool talking to you.

Eagle:
Your Samus is very impressive. Good ****. I didnt know the match up, but my bomb omb did ^^

Brado:
Yeah Brado! First Match of SNY. First Kill of SNY. First Rest of SNY. Too good! :D It was really cool meeting you. You're really funny guy. I hope we see each other again!!

King NDJ:
Crazy Link!!

Mitsuki:
Cool freeplay! :)

Top Bottom