• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snapshot .bin file DECODED ! Online decrypting ! 16:9 mode !

Ichida

Smash Ace
great work again, I've got a brand new SD card just for my wii stuff
I've got a nice two-gig SD cleaned and ready. I also use it with my camera, but there's no sense in buying one just for Brawl. in any case, I'm all set. :D

Mechageo

Smash Ace
I bought one just for Brawl, but then I found the one that I thought I had lost, so I gave it to my friend so that he would buy me groceries.

GTCoder

Smash Apprentice
This is GREAT, but I just have one question.

I downloaded the bin2jpg file a couple daus ago from here, and I was wondering if they added any uptates since then needed for it to work, or just work better? Thanks.
That one probably doesn't work with a few pictures. The new one should work with all pictures. Additionally, I'm trying to make a simple Windows GUI version that might be easier to use. :)

*edit* Also, brawl.kakkoister.com has an online decryptor thanks to Xane and others...

2L84U

Smash Journeyman
That one probably doesn't work with a few pictures. The new one should work with all pictures. Additionally, I'm trying to make a simple Windows GUI version that might be easier to use. :)

*edit* Also, brawl.kakkoister.com has an online decryptor thanks to Xane and others...
GRRRRRRRRRRREAT !
I'll add that.

Top Bottom