• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake's Official Moveset List.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
All names are 100% official as deemed by myself.

neutral jab - the Punchkick - Quite self-explanatory, not too flashy. "I had to punchkick out of that combo"

Ftilt - the Knunch - A stellar knee-punch, knunching all across the stage works well. "Snake can knunch all match and win"

Dtilt - the Floorwiper - Wiping the floor will kill off the top at full strength. "I was at high %, so I just ducked and started wiping the floor"

Utilt - the Elevator - The elevation power of this move is unparalleled. Top floor, sir? "At 80-100%, start spamming Elevator"

Usmash - the Bomblauncher - launches a bomb, nothing special. Also includes the Sliding Bomblauncher.

Fsmash - Bazookatown - You do not want to be caught in bazookatown, it's results are devastating. "Once they air-dodge, take them to bazookatown"

Dsmash - the "Not So Secret" Bomb - I could swear he digs it in the ground, but I still see it. Not so secret (NSS). "Putting NSS bombs on platforms increase effectiveness"

Neutral B - the Bombs - Grenades doesn't sound as cool as bombs. Snake can throw 2 bombs at a time. Bombs are wily and often become perilous for snake. Used for the "Suicide bomber", otherwise called the "Al-Queda Attack", in which you pick a bomb and hold shield until it blows up around you.

upB - the Flying Machine - Machine that makes him fly, I find it to be quite amazing. "Snake's Flying Machine gives him ridiculous recovery"

overB - Seeker Missile - This missile is controlled by you, giving you the power to seek. Great for suckers. "Just aim the seeker missle back at yourself, and you'll be fine"

downB - the Sticky bomb - Also great for suckers. (No quote needed, just laugh when you blow them up and they have no idea where it came from)

Nair - Superkicks - Superkicks pack quite a punch, especially the last one, the Megakick. "Don't get caught in my superkicks"

Uair - the Flying Elevator - Like the elevator but is used in the air. Great for elevating fools high up.

Fair - Dropping the Anchor - Also dubbed the "Ax Kick", Dropping Anchor on fools leaves them helpless and stupefied. "The anchor dropeth upon thee"

Dair - the Stairmaster3000 - Snake has obviously mastered the stairs, a great move to eat shield. "The last kick of the stairmaster dominates"

Bair - the Horizontal Elevator - Doesn't make much sense, but it elevates... horizontally.

Grab - Green Sound-Wave attack - Self explanatory. Watch out for the sound waves.

Dthrow - Nap Time - When suckers get cranky, it's nap time. Causes your opponent to take a nap. "It's Nap Time!!!"

Uthrow - the Superplex - a straight up nasty suplex move.

Fthrow/Bthrow - the Mighty Toss - otherwise known as the "Get off my Stage".

AngeloBangelo

Smash Lord
I like to get off my stage the opponent and then depending on the matchup, I'll seeker missle them. If they try to sweetspot the edge, I'll usually hail a taxi and take them to bazookatown. If I can't afford the fare to bazookatown I will drop the anchor upon thee or elevate them horizontally before using my cyph... Flying machine.

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
Today I put made somebody go into Nap Time :tired:, then sent them to Bazookatown after they woke up behind me. Snake does not like people trying to have buttsex with him when they wake up. :p

StoleUrCar

Smash Journeyman
They call me the sandman and it's nap time *****! *stairmasters them to kingdom come while they're asleep*

:chuckle:

AngeloBangelo

Smash Lord
You can also call the Floorwiper the Nightmare. This is because (If you've ever had a bad enough dream) sometimes you have a dream that is really bad and you just kick the wall next to your bed, or kick frantically. It looks like Snake is taking a nap and just starts kicking frantically if spammed.

Used in a sentence: So I guess Pit was trying to dash attack me. I just took a nap and had some of the best nightmares I've ever had. He didn't even expect it.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Man, I floorwiped someone to bazookatown and then I just started laughing!

g-regulate

Smash Hero
so like, you guys know what im talkin about when...

.... you are recovering when you unleash Superkicks, auto-canceled into sliding full-charged bomblaunch, following up with a floorwipe into the bomb at the pinnacle of its launch? sweet

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Yeah, I actually did that today at a tourney. I yelled as many of these as I could during our matches. It was awesome. This is what made me win the tourney not playing smart.

waks

Smash Journeyman
You should also give a name for his box taunts, like something related to its nature of being able to edgehog or something. Good names btw, they were entertaining :p

waks

Smash Journeyman
I think twas called "The Knunch" cos of its the words knee and punch combined. So that means the knee's already covered in the name.

Hax

Smash Champion
1st hit of the knunch needs a cfalcon reference

heart of cfalcon? lol :p

Mezna

Smash Cadet
How about "The Stretch" for his Bair? It looks kinda like he was laying on his belly and stretched his legs behind him really quick. "I got this tingling because was behind me, so i had to just Stretch it out."

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
I guess I agree with everything but the aerials. Especially the fair... dropping the anchor...weak...

New Names:

Nair: Boot city
Fair spike: Boot of the Giant
Fair upkill: Boot of the Gods
Bair: Leg Extensions
Dair: Staircase of Doom.

Top Bottom