• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

snake's manlier than falcon

Locke66

Smash Cadet
Snake tries to falcon punch in his conversation with Otacon and no fiery falcon comes out. When the good captain punches things, a big fiery bird comes out! Snake uses explosives. Falcon generates fire from his own body. Do I even need to mention the knee?

DevilBabyOnCrack

Smash Rookie
CPT Falcon will always be the manliest in any game. Snake is awesomely cool but doesn't come to the Manly stature like Falcon.

Giga Hand

Smash Journeyman
Why do you call yourself DevilBabyOnCrack when you clearly don't do drugs?

For those of you who don't get that, I'm saying I agree.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Snake: *enters box, intimidated by Falcon's manliness*
Falcon: "Show me your moves!"
Snake: "..."
Falcon: "Show me your moves!"
Snake: *throws box away, immedietely gets hit by knee*
Falcon: "Hooooooaaaah!"

Seriously, Snake's cool and all, but he's only, like, a third as cool as the Captain. Sorry :bee:

MeloDeath

Smash Apprentice
Yea the manlyness-contest is clearly between Granny (Ganny -> Ganon XD) and capt. But comparing these two leads to an insight: Capt has a PINK constume, gives people the knee ( that's just not right...)
and has the nipples cut out of his spandex uniform. Ganon is just a **** beast.
Winner is = Ganon

Bendario

Smash Apprentice
No, stupid. Captain Falcon looked at a woman once, and 9 months later, BOOM! Chuck Norris was born. Cpt. Falcon is more manly than the manliest man in the world, Chuck Norris. Norris wishes that he could be like Falcon.

Crom

Smash Journeyman
Falcon's good but outside of Smash all he does is race. Snake infiltrates enemy compounds and destroys giant robots.

I'm sure Falcon would be awesome outside of Smash as well but it needs to be applied or it means nothing. In his latest form he is inferior to princesses, plumbers, electric rats, etc..
Hell they even slowed him down so they could give that ****er sonic the spotlight, the creators of smash should be ashamed

Wildfire393

Smash Journeyman
Falcon's good but outside of Smash all he does is race. Snake infiltrates enemy compounds and destroys giant robots.

I'm sure Falcon would be awesome outside of Smash as well but it needs to be applied or it means nothing. In his latest form he is inferior to princesses, plumbers, electric rats, etc..
Hell they even slowed him down so they could give that ****er sonic the spotlight, the creators of smash should be ashamed
Um, Captain Falcon is a Bounty Hunter who just happens to also race F-Zero cars. He also had his own anime. Video Proof of his insane manliness

FrostByte

Smash Lord
His mother dies giving birth to him. He Falcon punched out of her womb. Had he not, his mother would have died having too many octuplets. Cmon, Falcon in your womb for 9 months? Something has to get fertilised due to the sheer manliness.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
It's a known fact that Captain Falcon is manlier than Snake, proof of that is that Snake is a Falcon fanboy.

Seriously, Snake's no match for him.

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
Incidentally I gravitated towards snake when he was announced as a newcomer....however in manliness...

..close but no cigar :p

technomancer

Smash Champion
Apples to oranges

Falcon is manliest in terms of owning your face

Snake is better at owning your metal gear

Lid

Smash Apprentice
Snake does have stealth extremely cool ways of fighting and gadgets....but he cannot generate electrical current through his knee to do harm to others.

Top Bottom