• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake Video Thread

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
~Snake Video Thread~

This is a thread where anyone can post vids for others to watch. A few things to know before posting your videos:

-Must be no older then 2011
-Must be a Tournament Match, Money Match or Combo Video
-New videos will have a *NEW* next to them
-Money Match Videos will have a MM next to them
-The videos will be sorted by player(Alphabetically).

-Infern Angelis-​

-Kuro-​

-Shu-​

-Sparta Kick-​
Combo Videos

F A N G

Smash Journeyman
Do we post videos here for people to watch?

Like links to matches we have or think are good to watch?

Infern Angelis

Smash Master

etecoon

Smash Hero
second transformation is really good for snake, I think the first isn't that good though

my last memory of snake vs diddy on PS1 was attention deficit hyperactivity disorder ****** me on wifi using the windmill, I'm afraid of that stage now : (

F A N G

Smash Journeyman
If you're okay with doing a bit of extra work, you could organize it like this (it works pretty well on the Falco video thread, but it's not necessary)

First post by player, second post by opponent's character.

Like this:

Eleghor

Smash Rookie
My Snake isnt very good, but if this doesn't matter, I can upload some matches, I need to improve my Snake's metagame and I need some advices.

Sorry for my bad english ._.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Update Everyone, still a busy week so thanks for the patience

Note#1: Sorry Ralph I really only wanna put on vids starting from 2011 to encourage players to record their matches with the metagame that we have now and I see the vid you have is from alte 2010. So in short, record more videos!
Note#2: Eleghor, you can post any videos of you that you wont as long as they meet the criteria in the OP. As for advice, this link http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=270140 is where you can post your videos and be giving critique on them.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Ok so guys don't let this die jus cuz there's less snakes. We should still keep have a nice video thread for everyone :)

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
Top Bottom