• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake MLGpro "Combo" Video Submission

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
I like it!

There's some hilarious stuff in there. Moving around by blowing yourself up and using it to gain height on hyrule temple is very cool.

Hostility

Smash Ace
Not bad, The dash uptilt was nice, I forgot snake could even do that. My only complaint was that the bomb jumping filler was used a bit excessively.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
That was really cool. Good stuff. I'm not a huge fan of Brawl but I'm glad to see Snake can be used like that.

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
How did you do the dash attack canceled into utilt? The lucario naptime tech chase was cool.

That uptilt was actually a really lucky 1 in a million. You can't do it regularly. Pretty much Diddy's peanut hit me the second I got there. That move has hardly any flinch or knock back so I just uptilted him. lol. Looks cool though!

estion11

Smash Apprentice
Good playing, but only a couple things really stood out as impressive. Those were when you planted the c4 dodged samus grab and blew it up (if you planned that out before you did it your amazing) and when you got the stick on lucario

sidefx

Smash Champion
your video sucks, i seriously hope it doesnt win. ill be doing everything i can for oryan's video to win, since yours doesnt even deserve to be in that top 5. and yes . im bitter.

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
your video sucks, i seriously hope it doesn't win. ill be doing everything i can for oryan's video to win, since yours doesn't even deserve to be in that top 5. and yes . I'm bitter.

Hey man take a chill pill. yeah your video was good. I liked it. Sorry you didn't make it but no reason to be a jerk about it.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
This got nominated...?

Man. MLG seriously lost their quality control department.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
your video sucks, i seriously hope it doesnt win. ill be doing everything i can for oryan's video to win, since yours doesnt even deserve to be in that top 5. and yes . im bitter.
Good thing it's his fault yours didn't make it. Change your rag.

The Enemy

Smash Apprentice
Hater of The Year Award Goes To............sidefx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CGCGrayfox, I liked your vid man. I think showing the C4 recovery went very well with the pace of the music. Don't let the bitter people bring you down.

Eddy 650

Smash Rookie
nice vid chris! teach me how to spike like that haha. just kidding....or am i? :confused:

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
Hater of The Year Award Goes To............sidefx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CGCGrayfox, I liked your vid man. I think showing the C4 recovery went very well with the pace of the music. Don't let the bitter people bring you down.
I really appreciate that. Thanks man.

AlAxe

Smash Journeyman
This video is awesome except for one very big thing. The opponents your playing against SUCKK!!!!!! honostely, did you do all of this against level 3 computers or did you just get your friends to walk straight into your attacks? What's up with Diddy just walking straight into a mortar and c4? What's up with Zelda just busting out Din's fire mid air when you're directly below her? If you make a combo video its not going to be cool unless your actually pulling your combos off on someone who knows how to play the game. The C4 jumping was cool because that actually takes some skill to pull off. But the rest of your video took very little. It seems more like a video of people doing stupid things and getting killed by Snake than it seems like a video of skillful play.

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
This video is awesome except for one very big thing. The opponents your playing against SUCKK!!!!!! honostely, did you do all of this against level 3 computers or did you just get your friends to walk straight into your attacks? What's up with Diddy just walking straight into a mortar and c4? What's up with Zelda just busting out Din's fire mid air when you're directly below her? If you make a combo video its not going to be cool unless your actually pulling your combos off on someone who knows how to play the game. The C4 jumping was cool because that actually takes some skill to pull off. But the rest of your video took very little. It seems more like a video of people doing stupid things and getting killed by Snake than it seems like a video of skillful play.

You bring out some good points. When I was making the video I picked out clips that were cool deaths and stuff and I didn't really think of it in that sense. It's probably going to cost me the contest now. Thanks for the review without bring a jerk about it.

AlAxe

Smash Journeyman
Thanks. I try not to be like certain other people on these boards. cough side fx cough.

Top Bottom