• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYN: Super Smash Bros. Brawl Video Review

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Link to original post: [drupal=524]SMYN: Super Smash Bros. Brawl Video Review[/drupal]

Youko and SamuraiPanda present their much-anticipated Super Smash Bros. Brawl video review!

Youko and Samurai Panda review the game they've been so devoted to with Show Me Your News -- Super Smash Bros. Brawl! Check out the full video review below, or download the audio version.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
And yet the fervent fanboys will still try to defend him, believe it or not.

Luigi player

Smash Master
I can't believe Sonic sucks so much. Speed is like really important and he still sucks? I can't imagine this... and can't try it out because I live in europe and don't have brawl :/

Oh yeah and really awesome review guys! I really enjoyed watching it! ^^

DQP

Smash Ace
OMG Nana edgehogged and killed popo! What a *****!
Thanks for the review, but i didn't see the fusion dance. unless that thing at the end was it...
Good Luck with WTF Pokemon, Youko

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Jeez. I can't believe how different they look from what I pictured. I thought they would be look like Bohemian guys you would see at the local cafe but they are like everyday technology nerds. Haha, nothing against them. Its just weird.

Also, I don't see the point in character discussions if there are only one sided reviews of them. I mean, the outlooks are looking very bias. King Dedede, high tier and Meta Knight god tier is debatable. In my opinion, they aren't as great as they seem, but if you want to discuss a character, point out why they are good and bad, not just one alone. However, the controller schemes is unanimously agreed on I guess.

UncleGrandfather

Smash Cadet
Thank you very much for the easter egg. You guys just made my day.

It was pretty well done, I think you guys are much better at doing podcasts but it was still good. I also thought that you guys would have looked different. I'm actually kinda surprised that you finally showed yourselves. Good stuff. I hope you try to do more in the future.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
yeah guys really good job on the video. I agree, you guys did look a lot different from what I thought. But I also agree with the youtube comment that cyberlink420 looked EXACTLY like i thought he would haha

Great way to finish off the podcast. Future developments or plans?

Zero%

Smash Cadet
so cool! .. keep at the good work.(keep melee only in your hearts and memories XD)

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
we were actually gonna review the Video Review, but Martham got mad because he had never seen it, and we scratched it. That's right...a review of a review.

meta master

Smash Journeyman
I can't believe Sonic sucks so much. Speed is like really important and he still sucks? I can't imagine this... and can't try it out because I live in europe and don't have brawl :/

Oh yeah and really awesome review guys! I really enjoyed watching it! ^^
it was really good. and of course nintendo would make sonic suck. why would they want sonic to be better then mario???

January

Smash Rookie
That's a good review there guyz. Back in my college days I really love playing that game and till now I would love to play the game if there would be new release or new version of it. ;)

xion07

Smash Apprentice
lol keep Melee in your hearts and memories. :p Anyways sonic is my main and even I say alot of his moves arent good lol.

he's not that badd. im anti tier and i think judging characters on "how good they are" is bull****. i myself prefer slower characters such as wario, gannon, ike, link, etc. ive tried my hand at sonic a few times with some sucsess

L

LUIGIYOSHI11

darn swedish music live the still cant remeber th EVIl song though -_-:confused::ohwell:

Top Bottom