• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYN: Episode 32 (02/10) - It Could Have Been Today

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Zamus' Final Smash, Port Town/FD, and Marth are discussed, plus much more! Also, we give our one-week-after impressions, plus news on hidden secrets in the Brawl disc and advanced technique discussion!

McDareth

Smash Apprentice
NNID
McDareth
Super Sonic not Silver

I saw the video and i'm telling you it is Super Sonic

1. He flashes which the 16bit Super Sonic does

2. He does not run but floats. I know silver does too but not for that long

3. He runs with Knuckles and Tails wich Silver never did. It is probably a through back to 'Sonic the Hedghog and Knuckles'

4. It makes no sence having a next gen Sonic character on a 16bit Sonic stage

(well its been confirmed, it is Silver so I guess I should apologize for jumping to conclusions <(-.-")>. Still is a great stage though)

LuigiKing_Pwns

Smash Cadet
Great episode as always youko and panda....yea ive been thinking mnaybe ur brawl nickname should be SPNDA!!! well then again its just my thoughts although im pretty sure all smash board fans would recognize it immediatly....again just my thoughts....try to make it a little "livelyer" cuz youko sounded dead lolz

Bli33ard

Smash Journeyman
It's starting to get annoying now, because everytime I download the stream off of iTunes, it gives me the mega tiny version. Plus, the sound quality is a mega disagreement with me. ZOMG. Is there any way around this?

Silverline

Smash Apprentice
Very Nice Youko! IT was this series that brought me to the Smash World forums and I can't wait to hear it! STill gotta catch up with all the rest of them tough (On SMYN number 25, almost at the very end.) But as soon as I'm done with it I'll give it a listen!

Ryu Phoenix

Smash Rookie
Port Town Aero Dive is a starter stage.

It also would've had been a secret dojo update. It's one of the two stages you have before you unlock their actual characters, along with Shadow Moses.

TURTLEMAN19

Smash Cadet
i love your cast but, i have a problem, when you were talking about Ness you said he sucked. SUCKED!!!! I main him in Melee and im the third best player i kno! just wanna get one thing strait ness does NOT suck.period!

Defrath

Smash Rookie
i love your cast but, i have a problem, when you were talking about Ness you said he sucked. SUCKED!!!! I main him in Melee and im the third best player i kno! just wanna get one thing strait ness does NOT suck.period!
Actually, technically he does suck. Terrible recover, isn't powerful nor fast. All of his B moves are pretty terrible aswell, but they are strong.

Do not undermine your own skill, it is not the character that is playing, it is you. Although, you enjoy what you enjoy, but Ness is quite a terrible character.

mario-man

Smash Lord
I saw the video and i'm telling you it is Super Sonic

4. It makes no sence having a next gen Sonic character on a 16bit Sonic stage
LOL now you may be right, but that last reason is bad. Why would you put Melee characters on something like Yoshi's island 64?? same logic. I'm not saying you're wrong, in fact I would not be a good person to ask, I just saw that and had to say this.

TURTLEMAN19

Smash Cadet
Actually, technically he does suck. Terrible recover, isn't powerful nor fast. All of his B moves are pretty terrible aswell, but they are strong.

Do not undermine your own skill, it is not the character that is playing, it is you. Although, you enjoy what you enjoy, but Ness is quite a terrible character.
*sigh* everbody says that, thats part of the reson im maining Pit...... :ness:

Smasher 102

Smash Cadet
wow nice episode... and I agree with Defrath it is not the character it is the players skill that pushes the character to greatness. In other words only the player can make the character a good character.

I mean look at gimpyfish.... do I have to go on?

mario-man

Smash Lord
wow nice episode... and I agree with Defrath it is not the character it is the players skill that pushes the character to greatness. In other words only the player can make the character a good character.

I mean look at gimpyfish.... do I have to go on?
This IS true, but BECAUSE Bowser was sooo bad originally,...........I'll just say this: you may have noticed that Gimpy has not won any tournaments. This simply means that yes, Gimpy is good, but it also means that Bowser is BAD. If Bowser was any good, then Gimpy would have placed alot better in tournaments.

McDareth

Smash Apprentice
NNID
McDareth
LOL now you may be right, but that last reason is bad. Why would you put Melee characters on something like Yoshi's island 64?? same logic. I'm not saying you're wrong, in fact I would not be a good person to ask, I just saw that and had to say this.
You have a very good point that I didn't take into consideration when I made the post. It doesn't matter now though since it been confirmed that it is Silver:laugh:

Top Bottom