• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYN: Episode 29 (01/20) - Rather Sheiking

vinube

Smash Rookie
i cant lsiten to the podcast? where is it it only appears to download
and when i click and download it its only one minute longggg

PilotEvan

Smash Journeyman
By the way, the "purple" stuff on DeDeDe was the poison effect from Olimar's white Pikmin (which he is wielding).

And Hookshot is better.

And the dinosaur is King Dodongo. It's one of the concept art pictures for Ocarina of Time. It's amazing how accurate these pictures are to their originals; I notice no differences.

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
Lol at the hookshot clawshot discussion. Although, sorry Youko, but Hookshot>Clawshot.

Also, I like the sound of SP a little better.

Anyway, good podcast, as always.

Nightwonder

Smash Cadet
I'm a big fan of the pod cast I joined because of your show. although Youko your right clawshot is way better the hook or longshot.

finalark

SNORLAX
Hookshot.

And in Pikmin the "Onion" was the Pikimin's ship. Olimar could feed it Pellets to make Pikmin. At the end of the day the Pikmin would hop into their Onion and would fly away with Olimar.

Knightcrawler

Smash Journeyman
I like the Switch Hook the best, actually. It only appeared in one Zelda game, but it was awesome. Next (for Brawl) is Hookshot/Longshot, but Clawshot is a really cool item. I just think a HOOK is better for fighting than an open claw. Oh, and the Hookshot was in at least ALttP, OoT, MM, OoS (I think), and TWW.

That's not a cameltoe, that's her butt!

Link was fine? Was the bow and arrow really a good choice? I mean it's important to his character, but the boomerang is better in almost every way. It's not even that great for ledge guarding because it knocks enemies upwards. I use Sheik's Up+B offensively.

The old "Ken" site was cool how they were updating that picture all the time; I do remember that.

Hahaha, that leak thing... that's pretty funny in retrospect. :-D

AlFighter27

Smash Cadet
Also, about the thing about Shiek, I also experienced the occurrence where Shiek didn't come up until around 8 AM where Shiek was finally up on the American site.

It happens that when they originally updated the character profiles with the special moves tables, they weren't actually in tables, just written in text, which was apparently wrong, so they updated the character profiles (taking a few hours) and a side affect was Shiek disappearing from the site for a little while.

thats just if you were curious

courte

Smash Lord
clawshot... y'know why?? because young link will have the hookshot... it was called hookshot right??

heres hoping this time the function will = design... what do i mean??

put a small curved spike on each side and ITS AN ACTUAL ANCHOR!!
then again i shouldn't be asking for sense in smash

and in End of Day, there is an onion seen leaving as in the game

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Thanks for taking care of this, Kirby King!!

The quality is a result of saving bandwidth space for the boards by making it 32 kbs instead of 64. It may sound not as good at first, but you really get used to it.

MexicanJuice

Smash Cadet
Sweet

Great episode as always, guys. The quality was a little low this time, however. And Youko. CLAWSHOT FTW!!! And the Onion you can't see is that red round thing on 3 legs with a flower on top. Apparently, it looks like an onion, although I don't see any resemblance. Panda, you should go with Panda!! SP can stand for anything, but only when I see the words PANDA will I know who I'm fighting.:)

Top Bottom