• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYN: Episode 165 - Cologne Gets Leaky

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Meta Knight and the Unknown Renders leak in the Smash Bros. Update, as well as Gamescom 2014 are discussed. Also, an upcoming "shocking" Pokémon announcement, the possibility of more Mario Kart 8 DLC, and much more! With Tony's resignation from hosting on the SMYN Network, this is the first episode where Eevee – also known as Rachel – joins us as a co-host. Youko, Solharath, and Eevee break down the latest news from the gaming world!

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
I think they meant Solharath plays the game competitively, not professionally...
Professional would be like being sponsored and being about as big as M2K, Mango, etc. I don't even know of this guy.

KrymsonSkyz

Smash Apprentice
This revolutionary important Smash news definitely deserves to be on the front page...

Ragna22

Smash Ace
Show Me Your News is still around? Man I haven't heard from these guys since 08.

Rambeard

Smash Apprentice
It's just shooting the s*** for the first 20 minutes of this video. I shut it off.

Primeval Weasil

Smash Rookie
Warning Received
So... If Smashboards is allowed to sh*t-post on front page now, does that mean I can sh*t-post in the discussion section?
:GCD:+:GCRT: Spot dodge that mod!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Surprising to see this here on the front page. Unfortunately, a lot can change in a few days, from when we recorded this on Sunday afternoon. That's Smash news for you.

Interesting feedback as well. It shall be noted for next time.

EDIT: Also, I'm not sure if the YouTube video that we livestreamed at Twitch is the best way to go about experiencing this. Outline, edited audio version and more are at this link: http://www.showmeyournews.com/podcast/episode-165-cologne-gets-leaky/

Last edited:

TheFadedWarrior

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MortifiedPanda
Many hours past, still no one has liked the post. Haha, maybe that's because IT'S KINDA BORING TBH.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
While I'm glad to see SMYN back on Smashboards, this untimely post is rather weak following the content storm of leaks over the past few days. It's a shame, but we've taken note of the feedback. Moving forward, if SMYN does see itself on the front page again, it'll be timely posts with a touch more content provided in the text post.

Iron Angel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Iron_Angel_X
First off, I hope this "shocking" pokemon is not Pichu, why do we need Pichu?! lol

If there are any more Mario Kart 8 DLCs:

6 characters:
Sonic
Diddy Kong
Captain Falcon
Baby Bowser
Dixie Kong
Birdo

8 karts:
grab bag of different karts but I want one of them to be an Arwing inspired kart and a Metroid inspired kart.

16 maps:
grab bag of new levels, retro levels, and a Sonic inspired level.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
I actually listened and Racheal was just an annoyance.

Top Bottom