• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

= SMYM12 Vids = featuring Darkrain, Cosmo, CunningKitsune, and more =

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Chad and j00t, I think LinkMO left the tourney before you guys played Darkrain, so unfortunately I guess the friendlies weren't recorded.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
My bad, I was supposed to upload those yesterday.

What did people think about the commentary for the two sets so far that have had it? Considering whether to include it for the last couple sets.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Chad and j00t, I think LinkMO left the tourney before you guys played Darkrain, so unfortunately I guess the friendlies weren't recorded.
Yea, all my vids are up. I have no more footage from SMYM. Sorry guys. I left the venue at 7 and had a 5 hour drive ahead of me, not to mention, it was snowing.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
My bad, I was supposed to upload those yesterday.

What did people think about the commentary for the two sets so far that have had it? Considering whether to include it for the last couple sets.
If Shonic isn't in them, (or annoying in them) it should be fine. Commentary was not great but crowd reactions were. Makes up for it, just make sure shonic isn't unbearable.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
TBH the top ten was ok but i thought there were more impressive combos than peef vs smeesh..

Me definetly getting baired to wavedash tipper was pure pwnage and i think i deserved a spot.

Rat

Smash Lord
the finals are there. they haven't put up the links yet.

Just go to juggleguys channel.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I played all my MMs on the livestream as far as I can remember
I know I played most of them there, at least

Top Bottom