• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 13 feat. Darkrain, Kels, Tink, Dart and more!

ORLY

Smash Master
is it bugging anyone else that the title for the thread doesn't have "SMYM" in all caps?

AND WHAT IS A GUNT

Quaz

Smash Master
the Gunt I don't get, but I could care less about the Smym part

also chris, a little bit of gas money would be helpful this time, seeing as we're driving 3 hours instead of 45 mins to an hour.

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
the Gunt I don't get, but I could care less about the Smym part

also chris, a little bit of gas money would be helpful this time, seeing as we're driving 3 hours instead of 45 mins to an hour.
i feel u bra,n i got u wit sum gas money for this tournament n i dnt wanta hear no considering u let me ride wit to all the other ones its the least i can do bra

:phone:

ORLY

Smash Master
after looking it up on urbandictionary, i'm not really sure "gunt" is a word i would associate with SMYM

clean this **** up!

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
wow i had no idea that's what gunt actually meant. DO NOT WANT

I can house some people. 6-8 can probably fit in my apartment no problem. Asking the other UIUC smashers if they're willing to house, but I'm expecting at least a few to say yes.

Also, please pre-register once you're decently sure you're coming.

I need someone to run the stream. IIRC peef is in europe so someone needs to step up here... I can provide a streaming setup, so we just need some talking heads. If someone could bring a nicer setup than mine, that would be nice too. (mine only streams smoothly for 320x240. see twitch.tv/bertbusdriver for samples.)

thanks deku :bee:

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
I can probably house a few people. I would need to talk to my roommates about it. I also have a capture card if that's something you need as well.

Wake

Smash Master
wow i had no idea that's what gunt actually meant. DO NOT WANT

I can house some people. 6-8 can probably fit in my apartment no problem. Asking the other UIUC smashers if they're willing to house, but I'm expecting at least a few to say yes.

Also, please pre-register once you're decently sure you're coming.

I need someone to run the stream. IIRC peef is in europe so someone needs to step up here... I can provide a streaming setup, so we just need some talking heads. If someone could bring a nicer setup than mine, that would be nice too. (mine only streams smoothly for 320x240. see twitch.tv/bertbusdriver for samples.)

thanks deku :bee:
Wait... where did you get the word from then? :glare:

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
backstory: My buddy Mr. F lost in R2 pools of APEX to Darrell and Plup so he was like "**** it i'm not making bracket, so I'm gonna have fun in my last pools match." This dude's a puff main. He goes Falcon, Luigi, Zelda/Sheik in his final set vs weaponx, a peach main. His tag was GUNT the whole tiime. During the set my homies started making silly phrases with the word like "LEGEND OF ZELDA: THE GUNTARINA OF TIME" or "OH MY GUNT THAT WAS GUNTASTIC." I don't think he knows what it means but i just told him on FB.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
"That girl has a pretty face, but it looks like she might benefit from an INTERGUNTION."

LOLLLLLLLLLL. yo, that definition is messed up but friggin hilarious

Massive

Smash Champion
Lol Binyan. I'd play you more often, but then I'd lose my element of surprise. I can't speak for Deku and the other STL peeps though.
I read that as elephant of surprise.
Why isn't smashboards as awesome as I want it to be?

I guess I'll show up and self-destruct after pools again, woooooo.

Dopey

Smash Lord
Im goin back to the national scene son. Whens the nex big mi melee fest?

Dopey

Smash Lord
Datma i invented the metagame...
Juggle im there...who wants to team with a nub?

BunBun

Smash Master
Wow, so I didn't know this was set up.

It saddens me to say this, but this was put on a weekend that I absolutely can't come =(
Like, super, super sad. The last time I heard discussion about holding a SMYM was way back in October.

Gha, you guys suck.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Darkatma, Deku, Cookie, Strong Bad:

Who is driving and will you take my moneys and drive me?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
what's the logic in no stage bans in BO5 sets? Is it because there are only 6 stages legal and you can't really have both teams striking one stage?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Cuz then there's 4 stages for a 5 game set. Thanks for asking the same question that 8092348092342 people have.

Top Bottom