• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 11 Results/Shoutouts

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Videos

Singles - 108 entrants
1: jman - fox
2: kels - fox
3: Trail- ice climbers
4: Chad - fox
5: chexr - fox
5: tink! - fox
7: Darkrain - falcon
7: drephen - sheik
9: Vanz
9: HBK
9: Cosmo
9: G$
13: IHSB
13: Tom R
13: aerosmashguy
13: dark Katma
17: dmac
17: Quaz
17: Jace
17: Vro
17: Matt R
17: joot
17: smeesh
17: 4% apr
25: shaeden
25: sveet
25: dekuscrub
25: myztek
25: moogle'
25: bloshi
25: DOH
25: Chris
33: JBM
33: Mundungu
33: Tomacawk
33: Ray Chun
33: Nando
33: Eggm
33: Zec
33: Geno
33: dart
33: Vudujin
33: ARBY
33: seanson
33: N64
33: Ultima Scout!
33: Jazz
33: Vino
49: Big R
49: Z!
49: The LEGEND
49: Uli
49: Negromancer
49: Velynn
49: rezo
49: Axe Ketchum
49: minnty
49: Echo
49: Book
49: half
49: Henrick
49: Magik
49: Mr H
49: soap

Doubles- 52 teams
1: G$ and Jman
2: drephen and 4% apr
3: Kels and Darkrain
4: Tom and Matt R
5: dmac and IHSB
5: DOH and Cunning
7: dark katma and dekuscrub
7: Tink and Trail
9: Ray Chun
9: Ladd Russo and myztek
9: Vanz + Jace
9: aarosmashguy and chexr
13: Vro and Jazz
13: smeesh and JBM
13: HBK Eggm
13: vudujin and minnty
17: Jake and Bo
17: Lixiviam and Geno
17: Soap and Big R
17: rezo and z
17: hondafoo and raith
17: shaedon and belynn
25: Brian and Al
25: sveet and bzoo

Doubles Bracket

Singles Bracket

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I didn't get a chance to mention this, but thanks to everyone who brought setups. Having 24 really made things run smoothly.

Also THANK YOU DURAND for making me do this again.

Me14k

Smash Lord
There better be an asterisk next to my name - first seed out of my pool but had to leave before brackets started..

Good games everyone. Orly - you owe me 125k mousehunt gold.

UIUC Smashers - we should start smashing semi regularly together..

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
There better be an asterisk next to my name - first seed out of my pool but had to leave before brackets started..

Good games everyone. Orly - you owe me 125k mousehunt gold.

UIUC Smashers - we should start smashing semi regularly together..
we meet up about once a week

except I haven't gone in a long time... (almost months before i go now) I'm getting worse ... sad sad : (

thanks to everyone mostly listening and getting stuff done

Special thanks to

The LEGEND
darkrain
Bun Bun
Skyler
Baccano!

also trail too goood

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Shout outs cause i can't:

Dew Rag, AOB and Bun^2: Great tournament thanks for spending a day doing this for us. My only criticism is that some pools were much more difficult than others...

Peoria Crew: GGs... better luck next time :D
Dart and Reneblade: Uber johns over our MM... up 2-1 and winning on the 4th game... time joooooooooooohns
N64: LMAO sorry for not believing it was you.... when you pulled out your pika in teams it was really smexy but you were mindgaming me too much IRL lol
Tomacawk: I got quazed next round... sorry for letting you down. GGs in bracket it was really intense.
Trail: good **** in bracket, i thought you were gonna do to jman what you did to kdj. you had the MW on your side!
Kels: Good work but sad day. was rooting for you in teams and singles
Nude & other people that were there that asked for a shoutout: dude i'm totally shoutouting you out
MSlano: I didn't know you were coming, glad to see you again.
Pikachad/Foxchad: OOROOOOOO!?
Darkrain: wow......
Vanz: nice meeting you dude. We didn't get to play our friendlies, but those teams were pretty lawlsy
HBK: We didn't get to play our friendlies either, but thanks for the marth support :)
G$: Cool playing you and jman in pools, you guys did really good on cruise. I liked your marth, but youre falco was really great too
Jman: good job taking our money, i guess

maybe more later if i remember, im going to bed.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Shoutouts
Darkrain, Jman, Eggm, Kels-I didn't get to play any of you. LAME.
DJ-nice moneymatch, good job dodging the 2-0. You're getting better every time I play you, stick at it kiddo. Fun as hell kicking it with you, as always. Also I can't help but envy your beard-growing abilities that **** is ricockulous!
Wayne-lol I can't believe how badly you whooped up on me in dittos...wtf man I thought you were supposed to be washed up. I still ran the train on the falcon tho ;P. Also you gotta quit fro'in yourself man. Ya gotta put a roadblock in the trail yadig?
Kels-Can we still moneymatch my fox your falcon next tourny? I would hate to pass up free money like that
Ripple/Samurai-Thanks for the rides!
Blake-that sucks you got pool of death'd man. Don't worry about it, you got next SMYM and I know you're a bracket quality player.
Brett-good **** on making brackets man. My little newb is growing up so fast...I'ma tear up one of these days.
Alec-good to see you there man! Why do you eat so much candy? O.o
Cary-really fun set man. You blew my mind with the birdy =\ we need to play more! ALSO:17th. nice brobot
Joe-always fun playing you man. I can't believe I barely lost to your marth AGAIN. Arrrrgh. Next time you're done son!
Roy-good **** man. VERY solid showing. Turns out you're better at melee than SC, who woulda thought
Baloo-i love your falcon man, lol. Always fun playing with you
Cykofox-why exactly didn't we get to play before I left? =\ We gotta play man from what I understand you're an up and comer!
Reneblade-ggs man. Sloppy games, but ggs none the less. lol
Peef-we didn't get to play :( also gj on coming up with "DaBizWiz" lol
Quaz-yo fun teaming with you man, don't be so hard on yourself and try to keep your cool! The moment you get too serious is the moment you quit having fun. Good **** in brackets!
DaBizWiz-quit johning out on tournies you lameo. I want to figure out who you are because your name is hilarious.
Fluid-good to see you're staying active!
Peoria-I love how I haven't played extensively with you guys for like a year now lol
Alan/George-:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( I miss you guys yall gotta come to SMYM, it's kind of a big deal!!!
lemonduder-ahhh **** you're good. lol I'm pretty sure the only matchup I can beat you at consistently is falcon fox haha. I think I won a fox ditto? like one time? lollll you're too good man thanks for the games!
JBM-why are you so good????? god i hate your marth lol. you have such a sick playstyle. watching you spotdodge a sheiks up b blew my ****ing mind, I woulda have shielded it and wd oos which is obviously inferior. your dds are sick too, i noticed you would dash right by my whiffed approaches, then dash RIGHT by me and then wait until I shine and then grab me and flub up my life. I'm gunna beat you one of these days!!
bunchun-fun playing you in pools man. I was like....wtf? I lost a fox ditto? I was seriously ****ing worried i was gunna lose lol. your playstyle is so weird man, i like it a lot though. trying to read you just left me really confused

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
Reneblade: good match man I'll get you next time
Tomacawk: It was fun chillen, I see you getting better every time to man
dart you hustled me gg's though
Massive thanks for teaming with me we didn't do well but it was fun non the less
Lemons: good to see ya again and gg's
andale: it was cool to play you, sorry if I didn't give you much samus practice
Gooey sorry we didn't play.
IHSB: always good to see ya jack, it was fun hanging and thanks for the advice.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
Singles - 108 entrants
1: jman
2: kels
3: Trail
4: Ladd
5: chexr
5: tink!
7: Darkrain
7: drephen
9: Vanz
9: HBK
9: Cosmo
9: G$
13: Jacuzzi Splot
13: Tom R
13: aerosmashguy
13: dark Katma
17: dmac
17: Quaz
17: Jace
17: Vro
17: Matt R
17: joot
17: smeesh
17: 4% apr
25: shaeden
25: sveet
25: dekuscrub
25: myztek
25: moogle'
25: bloshi
25: DOH
25: Chris
33: JBM
33: Mundungu
33: Tomacawk
33: Ray Chun
33: Nando
33: Eggm
33: Zec
33: Geno
33: dart
33: Vudujin
33: ARBY
33: seanson
33: N64
33: Ultima Scout!
33: Jazz
33: Vino
49: Big R
49: Z!
49: The LEGEND
49: Uli
49: Negromancer
49: Velynn
49: rezo
49: Axe Ketchum
49: minnty
49: Echo
49: Book
49: half
49: Henrick
49: Magik
49: Mr H
49: soap

Doubles- 52 teams
1: G$ and Jman
2: drephen and 4% apr
3: Kels and Darkrain
4: Tom and Matt R
5: dmac and IHSB
5: DOH and Cunning
7: dark katma and dekuscrub
7: Tink and Trail
9: Ray Chun
9: Ladd Russo and myztek
9: Vanz + Jace
9: aarosmashguy and chexr
13: Vro and Jazz
13: smeesh and JBM
13: HBK Eggm
13: vudujin and minnty
17: Jake and Bo
17: Lixiviam and Geno
17: Soap and Big R
17: rezo and z
17: hondafoo and raith
17: shaedon and belynn
25: Brian and Al
25: sveet and bzoo

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Kels got second, Trail got third.

SHOUTOUTS
Nude - Mang, we didn't get as many shoutouts as we wanted, maybe next time!
Studly - Keep on keeping on with DAT SHEIK, eventually you'll be able to piss off Josh too ;P
Dart - Goods hit being the only one in the crew to get out of pools, if you hadn't played Sheiks so early in brackets you would've placed well
AnDaLe - Biggest choke artist ever. How do you go from ****** me harder than Josh does to not getting out of pools xP?
Oranos - Thanks for helping out with some matchup, I really need to work on stage control
Ripple - Better luck next time, you got boned in pools =(
Samurai - Holy crap DAT PIKA got out of pools! Nice!
Luke - I don't care if we hardly played and I didn't get to play you with Falcon. That shine on your Falcon that I did when I had no jumps and was too far down to recover with upB was too good.
Crybaby - I didn't know you were from Springfield! Fun matches both singles and doubles-wise! We had such a hard singles pool too >_<!
Peef-You overB'd last stock, guarenteed win and I air dodged off stage at 7% to lose my MM against you. I want to kill myself =(
Reneblade - We like didn't play at all but I watched you in some doubles matchups and DAT FALCON is pryyyy good. Don't quit, just tech skill practice 24/7 like me mang. Play some music or something so you lose track of time and all that stuff.
N64 - Your Pika is pretty rootin tootin good mang, you kept combo'ing me in those doubles friendlies
Ray Chun and Zec - You guys soul crushed me in doubles pools =( GG's though and it was nice chatting at Fat Sandwich Company
Trail and Tink - Didn't get friendlies with either of you but you also soul crushed me in doubles pools. That Ice Climbers is so hard!
Ihavespaceballs - Hella fun friendlies back at the hotel, I definitely feel like I'm understanding the Samus matchup a lot more now, definitely gotta play again next tourney we're both at
Pika/Foxchad - Amazing job in brackets, and fun friendlies back at the hotel. All your characters are good xP
Vuuduu...something? The Ness dude - We didn't get to even finish my Fox vs. your Ness cause of brackets starting up, but regardless your Ness is **** good.
Chicago crew - Next time we crew battle, make it earlier gosh darnit! No johns, but I was swerving everywhere from exhaustion by the time it came around xD And try not to get ***** by Josh as bad >=P
Eggm - Fun Fox ditto friendlies, I should've played Falcon the entire time rofl. I dunno if you were sandbagging hard in pools, but if not then dang...I took you to 1 stock high % both matches with my Falcon which definitely made me want to keep playing as him! Good stuff!
DoH - Crazy Peach, you freaked me out on Corneria with that overB thingy on the top of the fin, never seen that before. Sorry for being gay and camping lasers, I actually was going to camp the whole match when I was up a stock but then I realized time wasn't turned on T_T I just wanted a W, understandable, right =P?
Tom R - Another person I need to apologize for going Fox on Corneria and camping against, although you kind of just ***** me regardless. Nice Falcon! Next time we'll have to do dittos instead!
Yoshi in my pool - The Yoshi/Fox matchup is messed up. Nuff said. Next time I'm going Falcon and just knee'ing my troubles away.
Marth in my pool - Nice Marth, we had some hella close matches and if I had actually teched any of those edgeguards, I might have taken a match or the set off ya ;)
Lixivium - Why did I lose to you in friendlies, ughhhh.....I swear, whenever I play you, I ALWAYS average 1 SD a match! It's like I'm 2v1'ing you, me vs. you, and me vs. me! Next time!
Darkrain - You need to go to work on that Fox matchup and never lose it again. Make Falcon proud(er)!!!!
Kels - Nice job on getting 2nd, I'm officially going to root for ya everytime you're against anyone that's not from the MW ;P
Moogle and the other 2 guys we were friendly'ing with - Fun friendlies! Thanks for some practice!
Lemon - Watched your Marth and ****, good stuff! You're hella good!
Vro - I got your cigarettes that you left on the floor across the room and you didn't instantly pause the match and embrace me =( Sorry for interrupting the match, regardless.
Amba - Fun friendlies, your Peach is definitely good for how short of a time you've been playing!
HondaFoo - Thanks for the friendlies! I'm starting to feel like I'm understanding the Peach matchup now!
AOB, Dew Rag, BunBun, and AOB again - Nice tourney, I've been to 3 now and all 3 of them were ****ing awesome! Keep having them!

If there's one thing I've learned from this tourney, it's that double Falcon only works really well if both Falcons are really good, and that I suck at tech'ing easy edgeguards during tourney. Be afraid next SMYM because my Falcon will be...well...it might be better ;P Sorry if I missed any shoutouts!

PB&J

Smash Hero
108 entrants 52 teams..good stuff jman for getting first in teams and singles

and its always good to see trail ****** again..i always liked watching him play

and who is ladd..he ***** losers bracket..any vids of him

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
andale: it was cool to play you, sorry if I didn't give you much samus practice
no lol, i got some good samus practice, and after SMYM, I played IHSB and Pikachad all night from like 4AM to 8AM lol. Very fun.

Shoutouts later.

_kSo_

Smash Master

ladd is a pretty cool guy.

eh beats eggm, hbk, darkrain and doesn't afraid of anything

good **** pikachad

also, dayuummmm trail niiice
good looks bro

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to ME14K for getting 1st in our pool, then leaving like a champ, and for giving me your spot in bracket. And to seanson for beasting in teams. Good **** guys.

And good **** kels' recovery.

Top Bottom