• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 10 Results/Shoutouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Doubles: 55 entrants

1: mango & G$
2: jman & dark
3: Scar & M2K
4: kels & khepri
5: drephen & BigR
5: dmac & ihavespaceballs
7: Tom R. & Matt R
7: Sliq & Jiano
9: Seanson & Chexr
9: tink & dope
9: deku & darkatma
9: NES n00b & BunBun
13: -Chad- & Myztek
13: rezo & phatgamer
13: wattyman & trail
13: soap & Ajj

Singles: 124 entrants

1: mango
2: M2K
3: jman
4: kels
5: NES n00b
5: darkrain
7: Chexr
7: tink
9: BigR
9: Sliq
9: Scar
9: D-rephen
13: phat
13: Tom R.
13: Matt R.
13: Dope
17: wattyman
17: darkatma
17: Trail
17: deku
17: ihavespaceballs
17: BigD
17: D'oH
17: Vro
25: cosmo
25: Jace
25: -Chad-
25: Jiano
25: Gary Chu
25: Ray Chun
25: Juke
25: viperboy
33: G$
33: Nite
33: john
33: fear
33: Rat
33: AOB
33: KishPastHisPrime
33: Livixium
33: Quik
33: Myztek
33: dmac
33: Henrik
33: Salt
33: lemon
33: Quaz
33: Mr. H
49: Jay
49: ripple
49: Jesi
49: rezo
49: Anthony
49: mundungu
49: S2B
49: trossman
49: Geno
49: blackpanther
49: kirkQ
49: dippindots
49: JMOAN
49: scythe
49: hondafoo
49: jfro

Brackets:

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Well! That was something. Thanks to everyone who came out, and thanks especially to KishPastHisPrime, Phatgamer, Darkrain, and BunBun for all the help running things.

For the most part, things went well today, and people were cooperative. Thanks. We also had a good number of setups, so thank you for bringing those. Sorry I got cranky at the end, but I was not too happy about going over our allotted time. Still, there's not much to complain about.

This tournament in particular was very stressful and demanding for me, but I don't regret it one bit. For various reasons, I think this will be my last tournament (for real this time); if that proves true, I hope you all have enjoyed having me as a TO. It's been a blast.

Me14k

Smash Lord
Nice stuff mango...undefeated in all of the big tournies as of late.

Andy...any chance at another smym...winterbreak?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
About the updates. Sorry my phone was being brick solid and not working properly. My twitter app was being...screwy and kept closing on me.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Junglefever I don't even think I saw you there. Which is disappointing.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
good **** guys... i didnt realize it was 11:45 already when you started telling us to pack up. I had planned on MMing KirkQ still, and possibly get some matches in vs m2k, mango and jman.

IHSB, gg you got my buck i'll win it back next time.
Tink, GOOD **** ****** SCAR
KC people that i met, nice playing with you guys
M2K, thanks for actually remembering me by the end of the night XD
BunBun, your shirt brought kels through for the MW, even if he did knock out darkrain tink and drephen.
Kels, next time don't take M2K to corneria XD (he walked away from the match and said to me "its his fault for taking me to corneria" or something like that)
Matt R, your shiek is very consistant and precise, GGs.

i'm kinda tired (just got home) so i'm gonna leave it at that, even though theres a bunch of other people i'd like to mention. great tournament AOB. Hopefully you will participate if you don't TO anymore.

edit: and Zicore you're a pretty cool guy, thanks for that cig.

BunBun

Smash Master
Real shoutouts later, but for now props to aob for running this great tournament series for so long. Smym is a legend that will hopefully continue with the new generation.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
scar: gj losing our $100 mm
can't wait for results! also, kels knocking out darkrain tink and dreph? o_O

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
fun fun fun, and per se andy was a gag to watch as a TO.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Subscribe for official results.

wait...

1. Mango
2. M2K
3. Jman
4. Kels
5. Darkrain
5. Nes Noob

7. Tink
7. Chexr
9. Scar
9. Sliq

i dont know anything else. bunbun corrected me on most of it so if its wrong blame him.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Dude, this was so fun. I'm glad this was my first tourney.

So much fun... AAARGH. KSO, we're gonna have to get our mm in before I move back to Louisiana next month.... :psycho:

Shout outs:

Akira: You probably won't remember but we played some friendlies later on in the night and you gave me some pretty good tips, thanks. :p

Scar: I talked to you outside for a few minutes. You were a pretty cool guy.

Salt: You and your teammate(Akira?) ****ed me and Reneblade up bad in doubles pools. lol. You were a pretty cool guy, too.

Andy: Thanks for hosting this shiz. You did aloooooot of work the whole night just to get **** going and done. Good ****, dude. And you're DK messed me up in singles pools. lawl. Thanks for making my first tourney great.

Dart

Smash Lord
GG's to EVERYONE!
Zjiin: thanks for all the help dude and good luck in retirement...guess i won't be able to win that buck back :/
An8676: Good **** repping Peoria crew in the brackets even if you didn't do well :)
BlackPanther: Nice job man...made it out of pools ^_^ the star of peoria crew comes through
M2K: thanks for the advice on doubles...i'm gonna pick up sheik now :p

and a failure shoutout
Evansville crew: What happened guys? like half your guys bailed on the crew battle >.<

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Whaaaat. I was ready and willing to do the E-ville vs Peoria crew battle. I just thought it turned out like most crew battles and didn't happen. lol.

darkatma

Smash Hero
dude who was that asian dude who always put his cap on his knee when he played games?
i've noticed him in the last 2 SMYMs coz for some reason he's just memorable iono why lolll

uhh.. mango ***** still, it's getting kinda boring with him winning everything

and... i can't believe i beat every fox/falco/marth and lost to every sheik this tourney. bleh that's what i get for not learning how to chaingrab.

full shoutouts later,
I'll have a lot

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Alright, PEEF is abouta make some shouts

Everyone I played in Singles Pools besides KSO and Trail: I couldn't SHL wtf.

KSO: I don't even have to say it, but you know what I'm thinking. I'm coming for you as our matches get closer and closer, and your comebacks get stupider and stupider, but I just can't beat you in a tournament match. 0-85-death on your marth. whats really good? Thanks for the tips, you exploit all of my weaknesses

Trail: Nice meeting you, fantastic time. You were looking out for me when you thought I was drinking too much, but then promptly began to tell me to drink more, haha.

Drephen: Nice meeting you as well. Choked major vs Kels and Mango, wouldve liked to see you win both.

Nite: Beautiful Falco, I want to play exactly like that.

Viperboy: What can I say, another great time. Thanks for getting me into this game (I say that after every tournament.) Thanks for helping me stop Watty from driving.

Watty: I think you hate me, but I helped save your ever-loving life LOLL. I had some feeling I was going to trip and you were going to run over my toes hahaha. Great samus, now beat more ppl so I can say you are the best without people reaming me.

JMANNNN!!!!: You already know son. I was out for blood in circle of death. Where are you from again? (you answer in your head) Take a drink sir because I'm the question master! =P I mindgamed you infinate times with that. Once we are 21 we need to go hit up bars and pick up women. Hella legit.

Reneblade, Wiggins, Matt, Shombo aka mah KB Evansville Crew: Good job at your first BIG tournament. 4th generation smashers are gonna start...making brackets...sometime. Kel's generation is taking over now, the "I started going to tournaments 1.5 to 2 years ago" group. We are next, so keep it up.

Zjiin: I think its funny how you don't put up with any **** from me. LOL. Fun times tho.

Soap's Sister: You are something to look at when everyone at the tournament is an unshaven stinky dude. LOL jk, but I hate you for stealing my question master card.

Pyroty: Thank's for recording video, I will have commentary to you tonight or 2maro. I like your fox, and I look forward to more close matches next time.

Lemondude829: We are teaming in exactly 6 months.

Mango: Thanks for beating Drephen aka our last best hope. Not thanks for not drinking. You should've joined Jman and I aka the little kids and drank with us. Drunk kids rock.

MEW2KING: WTF MAN. YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE WILDMAN WHEN YOU DRINK HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh my gawsh. Ur like, "Hey PEEF, hand me that Vodka" I'm like ok, you take a few shots, and then you become the wildest person I have ever met. Rollin all around the ground and asking me why I can say stuff with a straight face hahaha. Good **** in tournament tho.

Dippindots: Good **** in my ***. You make some good rules when we play circle of death in my ***. Including the rule about ending sentances with in my ***, lol. Really good matches, I enjoyed it. I'm after you next time.

Sliq and BigR: Good stuff on commentary. We make a pro tag team.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
Singles

1: mango
2: M2K
3: jman
4: kels
5: NES n00b
5: darkrain
7: Chexr
7: tink
9: BigR
9: Sliq
9: Scar
9: D-rephen
13: phat
13: Tom R.
13: Matt R.
13: Dope
17: wattyman
17: darkatma
17: Trail
17: deku
17: ihavespaceballs
17: BigD
17: D'oH
17: Vro
25: cosmo
25: Jace
25: -Chad-
25: Jiano
25: Gary Chu
25: Ray Chun
25: Juke
25: viperboy
33: G$
33: Nite
33: john
33: fear
33: Rat
33: AOB
33: KishPastHisPrime
33: Livixium
33: Quik
33: Myztek
33: dmac
33: Henrik
33: Salt
33: lemon
33: Quaz
33: Mr. H
49: Jay
49: ripple
49: Jesi
49: rezo
49: Anthony
49: mundungu
49: S2B
49: trossman
49: Geno
49: blackpanther
49: kirkQ
49: dippindots
49: JMOAN
49: scythe
49: hondafoo
49: jfro

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
Doubles

1: mango & G$
2: jman & dark
3: Scar & M2K
4: kels & khepri
5: drephen & BigR
5: dmac & ihavespaceballs
7: Tom R. & Matt R
7: Sliq & Jiano
9: Seanson & Chexr
9: tink & dope
9: deku & darkatma
9: NES n00b & BunBun
13: -Chad- & Myztek
13: rezo & phatgamer
13: wattyman & trail
13: soap & Ajj

Grats to mango for the double crown!
Shoutouts laterssss :)

raychun1

Smash Apprentice
really fun tourny, well ran up for about 90% of it, and we got to see Kels shine in possibly the biggest midwest tourny in a long time.
first off, i wanted to say it was messed up that i had to play henrik in pools and in bracket. we're both u of i alums, henrik's a friend outside of smash, and we play all the time. we weren't even playing for a HIGH PLACING, so that made it even worse. i got my rematch, but it still ended with a bitter taste.

shoutouts:
dan-wow, way to suck it up. your marth is garbs
dave-i helped you win against john apparently. your pool was so easy. good seeing you
mang0-not even worth talking about.
john-way to john your entire sets. i'm going to give you more **** from now on.
george-power up!! your fox is sooooooo gay on yoshi's story. wtf. imma eat up that fox next time we play. good seeing you
zigzag-your sheik and peach aren't bad, but i kinda wanted to play the pika. i beast on kels' pika all dai, but his is bad.
rezo-i'm not sure why i told you wat my fav stages were. i think that worked out, but why did i do that?? good set, pretty close
jason voorsoemthing-fox is gay, but keep using him
henrik-aob owes us. so whack. good ****. your comeback on rezo was nasty. wtf. fox is gay. fox is gay. fox is gay.
big D-YOUR FALCO IS SO F-ING WHACK. I'M GOING TO **** THAT BIRD NEXT TIME!!! I HATE YOUR FALCO SO MUCH. IT'S LIKE AN EX-GF KICKING YOU IN THE NUTS. whew. good set. we'll play again i'm sure
cosmo-good seeing you again. been a while.
tom R-what happened?????
matt R-what happened????
trail-you were the chosen one!
sliq-good shi1t on beating trail. anyway, our first match was hilarious. i can't believe that rest you pulled off killed you. wtf. we'll play again. i got some anti-puff strats just waiting for you.
j-fro!-too good. you're getting better. i can't believe we had to play again. that phatgamer practice really helped you. i thought i was going to lose that third match.
kels-REMEMBER who wanted to put money on you against drephen. drephen is my sheik hero, but wow. amazing. i can't believe you beat that crazy dude. dope, darkrain, drephen....they're all ghosts of a past that won't come back. kels, the king of the midwest.
drephen-i love your sheik. i wish i had your skills. i wanted to root for you against kels, but i couldn't.
rashad-i wish we coulda played more. tell dan to play more, he sucks so badly
kso-way to avoid playing me.
vro-power up!!!
mew2king smells

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
who beat gmoney?
Cosmo I think, not sure if it was in loser's or winner's though

HONDAFOO'S SHOUTOUTS

Jace: Our pools match was the most intense match I've ever played. Good games man. I enjoyed seeing you take out your wrath on the other Peaches in the pool, and congrats on placing well in the bracket

iamthemicrowave: Another really intense pools match that went down to the last stock. That full-hop Fair to win it was actually a slip-up--it was supposed to be a float-canceled Nair. Good games

BunBun: ...was I the only person you beat in pools? lol Your Sheik tore me up

john: Sorry for the angry handshake

phat: Captain Angry

rezo: Fun friendlies. I know my Peach strikes fear in you

jfro & pyroty: Good friendlies at the hotel guys

Jman: Thanks for taking up my request and 4-stocking me with your Fox

Quaz: You have a solid Peach, just watch your anger lol

Scar: Class act

M2K: I am Armada

Sveet: Good friendlies

JMOAN: Good friendlies, and thanks for attempting to give me some Peach advice lol

Anubis: Nice seeing you again man

Seeing as I finally met my goal of making it out of pools at a national tournament, I will now announce my retirement...FOREVAAAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom