Smooth McGroove Acapella Smash 4 Theme

Smapps

Smash Hero
NNID
Quixzen
Smooth McGroove is a YouTuber and musician who is known for his acapella arrangements of video game songs has come out with something fans for Smash are surely going to like, an acapella arrangement of the theme to Smash 4!

For his YouTube performances, McGroove records video clips of each sections using only his voice, then shows them off for a very cool experience. To see more of his awesome arrangements (or maybe more of his awesome cat Charl) check him out on youtube.

Black hats, orange hats, and Charl barely poking up in a corner!

SmashCapps is quite the musician himself but he doubts he could hit those high notes! Come show him your grooves by following him on Twitter.

3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
NNID
BGenius23
You know what song would go perfect with McGroove? Revenge of the Enemy from Kirby Triple Deluxe. That song sounds made for him.

Mythra

Barstool Warrior
Premium
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Once again trapped listening his cover songs...
And this is one of my favorites now.

the.tok

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2767-0503-3415
Agree that gourmet race is one of his best works. Megaman & street fighter tracks are awesome too.
Hell, most of his work is really good anyway :)

Hayzie

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
NNID
Hayzie
I like McGroove, but there were songs I wish he changed his style for. Keep it acapella, but fresh. He sounds the same in every song. Maybe that's the point is to keep it this simple. He definitely hits the notes. Just some songs I hear different sounds coming from the mouth the way I would hear it in my head, but it's just the same. Still chill.