• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SML Retro Smash Melee Tournament

Alimancer

Smash Rookie
Hello N.C. Smash Players. I am excited to announce a tournament for Lexington's own retro game shop, SML Retro! Me and a Cohost of mine will be running a Smash Melee Tournament on Saturday, December 3rd. This will be the first of many tournaments to be had here at SML Retro. We will be running standard Melee Tournament rules and brackets. It will be a 5 dollar fee to enter. Needing a Minimum of 10 people to start the tournament. It will start around 4-5PM (time allowing for those who need some extra time to get to the store.) The prize pool will be 80/20, the 80 going to the participants. 1st and 2nd will receive the prize money, and if enough people will join 3rd will also get a prize as well. If you have any questions may ask me. I hope to see you there!

Top Bottom