• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

Desh.

Smash Lord
nate just say lol.....no and be a conformist like everyone else =o it makes things dumber. lol jk

how about we do... wtfux...no chains? lol jk.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Can't wait for this Sat. Haven't seen you dudes inna while.

Josh you better bring yo skanky ***. Btw Nate I figured out that the CD titled 'Watter Weather" is actually a bunch of mis-matched selections from "Tragedy Khadafi, aka: Intelligent Hoodlum". Who knew?

:S

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I won't be entering singles guys. Maybe doubles, but not singles.

This also means that I'll be spending 100% of the time running singles to make sure it runs smoother, and stuff. CHURCIES! YOU BETTER BE COMING! ]: I miss you guys.

So I heard Adrian is alive and stuff.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Hahaha I knew Bernard... (but not all the tracks are from there of course...)

But yeah holly **** people get hype....

Will Brampton finally make it out of pools?

Will anyone ever beat Twin Towers or Rayn Ford in doubles other than each other?

Will David pull some own a whole city in their hometown gay ****?

Will Andrei (full of statick electricity via people rubbing his hair) go nuts and kill some fools?

Can anyone take Bernard in singles?

Just how drunk will Allison be?

All this and more answered...... Saturday!

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I said this before myself, but not to sound rude, important people shouldn't count >_>. LOL but seriously, I kinda agree here.

Unless you guys don't interfere/play until like... losers semis/winners final which is like a 7-8 hour wait (start playing @ 8) then like yeah it's fine. >_> Otherwise it only slows down the tournament and is unfair to those that pay to play.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
This **** applies to you too Adnan. And to Imadh/Dzenan if they have no plans to enter anything O.o
If Josh is driving you guys it's not like you can ***** about transit fares?

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I literally have no money and I'm offering to practically run around and keep track of ****, meaning nobody needs to worry about it and can play. What's wrong with that? aswell the B's will be there to cheer on and spectate. It's just this one time, they are respected smashers and such. I'm sure it shouldn't be a problem just this one time.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
But yeah holly **** people get hype....

Will Brampton finally make it out of pools?

Will anyone ever beat Twin Towers or Rayn Ford in doubles other than each other?

Will David pull some own a whole city in their hometown gay ****?

Will Andrei (full of statick electricity via people rubbing his hair) go nuts and kill some fools?

Can anyone take Bernard in singles?

Just how drunk will Allison be?

All this and more answered...... Saturday!
OKAY

THIS TRHEAD IS NOW ABOUT NATE'S QUESTIONS AND PREDICTIONS

1) brampton? what's a brampton?

2) me and marco will kill you and fvck the body. ambrose and mike are also pretty **** i expect to see them beat one of you (being serious for a moment).

3) depends on how horny i am and how much i want to ****. i mean, i was facing locke) and testrider was in the room and Marco was nearby and like all these sweaty mens were around me so i was like "DAVID SMASH!!!!" and had to **** him. i had to do it lol. so we'll see. we'll see.

4) andrei will kill us all after he becomes johnny ohm.

5) depends on the quality of my hookers and blow

6) not so much drunk as hungover

Europhoria

Smash Lord
This is probably the last bi-weekly of the year. Unless David has plans to throw 1 on the 22nd, a day before his birthday? And we've got everyone coming to this... Adnan man, you guys gotta enter.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Mike has a good point, last biweekly of the glorious 2007 smash year, a lot of you people started this year.
We've also got a bunch of out of towners coming out it seems (brampton, niagra, maybe even cos?) so its gonna be epic goodness that people need to enter!

Sanu

Smash Champion
Man... last one of the year already. It feels like I only just started playing.

Oh wait, I did. :dizzy:

unknown522

Some guy
lol.....no

reunion wth my elementry class of 2004.

btw Adnan, josh told me you owe him $5 and told me to get it from you cuz he owes me. So f you have it, then can you pay for my teams fee?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
nate's a *******

Nate: for the record *******, i will be entirely sober this bi-weekly thank u very much. i am NOT an alcoholic, regardless of how many times uve seen me at inconvenient moments.

bottom line: you are a jerkface. and u suck.

D.B

Smash Ace
Mike, we're not complaining about the cash it takes for transit, we've just been low on cash recently. If somehow I end up getting enough cash to actually be able to enter singles I'll be glad to. Doubles on the other hand me and imadh already decided not to enter and we'll be glad to cheer on Adnan and chris while they kick some a$$

Sanu

Smash Champion
lol.....no

reunion wth my elementry class of 2004.

btw Adnan, josh told me you owe him $5 and told me to get it from you cuz he owes me. So f you have it, then can you pay for my teams fee?
Ok, here's the low down!

Adnan: Owes me $15 (He knows why)
Bernard: Owes me $15 (Gas)
Ryan: Owes me $15 (Gas)
Nate: Owes me $30 (Gas)

I owe you, Ryan, $5. So now you owe me $10 =D.

If you want to see the gas bills, I'd be happy to bring them o.o

I.B

Smash Lord
Dzenan, you shouldn't be speaking on my behalf for anything except doubles. I WILL be entering Singles.

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
ill be at the tourny as well......if anybody is really good in doubles please let me know...i also wanna play in doubles

Top Bottom