• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation 2010 - Second Iteration - Results

idea

Smash Master
Results:

Singles:

1: RaynEX ($18.00) [Fox]
1: Unknown522 ($18.00) [Fox]
3: Idea ($4.00) [Jigglypuff]
4: Sauc3 [Fox/Jigglypuff]
5: Sanuzi [Falco/Peach?]
5: Summonedfist [Fox/Ganon/Peach once/Falco once]
7: Moozles [Marth/Sheik/Falco]
7: Alan [Probably Fox/Marth]
9: EWC
9: The Mighty Kiwi
9: Riddlebox
9: Steve
13: G_Wen
13: Matt
13: Afro Chris
13: Alvin

(Note: Afro Chris forfeited; he was tired and stuff)

Doubles:

1: RaynFord ($27.00)
2: Sauc3 and Idea ($13.50)
3: Sanuzi and Summonedfist ($4.50)
4: I.B. and Afro Chris
5: Steve and Matt
5: Alan and The Mighty Kiwi
7: Stos and Riddlebox
7: Moozles and Alvin
9: G_Wen and EWC

sauc3

Smash Lord
great tourney, ill work on the vids when i get home, as well as shout-outs, thanks a lot kyle for hosting, :)

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
were trying to get new ppl to come n enter...and surpising its workly very well....well not as much this tourney as the last one but no one knew of this one till 2 days before

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
this was so sick, i gotta get out soooo much more

i learned so much at this tourney... 65% of it was probably puff matchup lol haha next time you puffs are going DOWN!

this made me in such a great mood all day, regardless of what josh says lol

unknown522

Some guy
^ good to hear.

Also, GGs everyone. I'm still disappointed that Imadh and David didn't get to enter.

Also, yeah the pot is terrible (bus fare for 2 weeks lol). But it's supposed to be about the fun.

idea

Smash Master
things that were left here:

- kurtis' blue lunch bag. i stole your coke. i owe you a coke.
- someone's smelly shirt. we all kind of agreed it needed to be thrown out <_< and that's not normal for clothing, so uh, sorry whoever's that was, but it was definitely done.

- bernard's controller. i did find it, but i found out just after you called, bernard, that i have a dentist-ish appointment tomorrow, exactly at 1:00. so brendan and kirsty will be here to give it to you at that point.

this was so sick, i gotta get out soooo much more

i learned so much at this tourney... 65% of it was probably puff matchup lol haha next time you puffs are going DOWN!

this made me in such a great mood all day, regardless of what josh says lol
i'll be more ready for your ganon next time ;)

idea

Smash Master
WHOA WAIT... I WON MONEY??

i definately didn't get my $2.25 split lol.

aha kyle, we'll see :)
lol really? i gave josh the $4.50...and you were in the basement at the same time, so i figured...yeah, i guess i should have explained that to him =P my bad. well, josh owes you $2.25.

sauc3

Smash Lord
sauc3 should main Fox and Puff.

Makes the most sense IMO.
discuss? lol

shout-outz

1: RaynEX - lrn 2 aim a camera above the shoulders lol, still good **** capturing all that, good playing with you again, gave me the business as usual, ill work on my pox, maybe ill be able to grab you next time we meet, :), also, your driving directions suck, lrn 2 irl skillz lol,

1: Unknown522 - you play too many characters too well, what a beast, mad gentlemen like too restarting the match after my SD, keep ****'in ****, im glad i took a game off you, even though it was on brinstar, ... and you SD'ed ... , next time itll be a legit brinstar win :p

3: Idea - had an awesome time teaming with you, thanks for hosting, consider the coke a gift :), we rested up a storm, I just watched the vids we went nuts haha, down to team anytime,tho i think i need to practice with jack before apex at some point, if he still wants to team with me o.O, ill see you at the next smashturbation, so long as its not the 10th, <3

4: Sauc3 - im never getting 4th again, its all down hill from here buddy :(

5: Sanuzi - u play very well considering haha, sorry i never came out in between games with you guys, still it was good seeing you and playing, ur trolling skillz are over 9000, no joke haha, ill give you some puff practice next time we play,

5: Summonedfist - I played marth in pools :p, good matches, SHOULD HAVE GONE FAWKS, lol, can't say it enough, your fox is too good, would have ***** my puff, we must practice before apex, if you want to team that is, i know i never really asked you, james was like, "who are you teaming with", and I'm like, "I was gunna ask jack if he wanted to team", and he's like "k, I'll make him team with you" lol, its all good if you don't though, but if you do we should practice at the next one of these,

7: Moozles - awesome job gettin 7th, can't believe you weren't gunna enter, you shiek is mad legit, took me by surprise in pools, keep practicing man

7: Alan - i think kyle and i played you in dubz, though we never really friendlied, i hear you have a beast fox, next time we will friendly

9: EWC - never got to play you :(

9: The Mighty Kiwi - definately seeing improvement since LBT2, keep practicing man, stick with shiek too, just remember that charging needles leaves you wide open, thats all i can really remember about your shiek, and also, the 0 to death on fd lol, good games, keep comin out,

9: Riddlebox - can't thank you enough for driving me around everywhere and letting me crash at your place, you're too nice, also, you beat afro chris, ... or something, lol, im workin on the scott pilgrim GN's right now, tell pho thanks a lot, and ill get em back to him as soon as i finish, also tell him sorry about sitting on the floor at microplay, didn't mean to get him in trouble or disrespect or anything, was just mad tired, and tell that co-worker of HIS how fine she IS :), already working on my scott pilgrim RHYMES, i tend to do it most of the GOATEE!, oh, sorry, i got distracted :p

13: G_Wen - chills guy, awesome marth, keep coming out, fsmash *****! lol

13: Matt - not sure if we plated :(

13: Afro Chris - man, you turned down the speed to a complete stop, what happened to you in bracket?, ggs in doubles, ur knees come out of nowhere lol,

13: Alvin - wtf mike, ur not alvin, hope you had fun being sponsored for the night *glares*, sorry for making you bus home, we didn't realize the tourney would last that long and pho would get a ride to kyles, hope you made it back ok with bernard directions, they've failed me before :)

david - thanks for all the practice and advice, you are as wise as you are tech skilled, i think i am going to main puff/fox, since that basically all i played today. Let me know if you do ever end up coming to live in hamilton or london for a couple days

imadh - sucks you were late i wanted to get four stocked again :), i dont think we ever friendlied, we need to play more, theres something about your style thats so overwhelming i dont know what to do, what do you dOOOooo!

VIDEOS ARE COMING, there aren't many though, just the ones i was there for cuz no one bothered to press record during bracket and i had to leave near the end, so for doubles i have jack n sanuzi vs ib and afro, WFs, LFs and GFs, as well as me vs unknown in singles, lol, thats it.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
were trying to get new ppl to come n enter...and surpising its workly very well....well not as much this tourney as the last one but no one knew of this one till 2 days before
Anth and I will try to make the next one :bee:

sauc3

Smash Lord
Good **** Raynex and Unknown

Where was the rest of O' Canada?

I.E.....KK, Kage, VWins, IB
IIRC they didnt make it out of pools, true story, 100 real

srsly tho I.B and kk where late cuz of work or something, and vwins and kage are from montreal, which is like 8 hours away and im guessing a chance at 21 dollars wouldnt be worth the trip for them, and im not even sure vwins plays anymore lol

idea

Smash Master
note to self: i jab-rested someone at this. i don't remember who. it was probably a friendly.

discuss? lol

shout-outz time!

3: Idea - had an awesome time teaming with you, thanks for hosting, consider the coke a gift :), we rested up a storm, I just watched the vids we went nuts haha, down to team anytime, tho i think i need to practice with jack before apex at some point, if he still wants to team with me o.O, ill see you at the next smashturbation, so long as its not the 10th, <3

VIDEOS ARE COMING, there aren't many though, just the ones i was there for cuz no one bothered to press record, so doubles jack n sanuzi vs ib and afro, WFs, LFs and GFs, as well as me vs unknown in singles, lol, thats it.
loser's finals in singles or doubles? cause me vs. ryan in loser's finals went pretty badly =P

if i do end up going to apex, and jack doesn't team with you for some reason, i'd be up for teaming for that. if not, whatever, i don't even know if i'm going yet.

double jiggs was so fun :laugh: oh no, we're down two stocks! *PING* *PING* nevermind, i think we'll be okay.

also lol at your sig. i still can't imagine how someone could fail to spell their own tag.

sauc3

Smash Lord
note to self: i jab-rested someone at this. i don't remember who. it was probably a friendly.

loser's finals in singles or doubles? cause me vs. ryan in loser's finals went pretty badly =P

if i do end up going to apex, and jack doesn't team with you for some reason, i'd be up for teaming for that. if not, whatever, i don't even know if i'm going yet.

double jiggs was so fun :laugh: oh no, we're down two stocks! *PING* *PING* nevermind, i think we'll be okay.

also lol at your sig. i still can't imagine how someone could fail to spell their own tag.
doubles, and yeah if u go and jack doesnt wanna team then def :)

unknown522

Some guy
1: Unknown522 - you play too many characters too well, what a beast, mad gentlemen like too restarting the match after my SD, keep ****'in ****, im glad i took a game off you, even though it was on brinstar, ... and you SD'ed ... , next time itll be a legit brinstar win :p
I SD'd? I remember getting rested twice within 15 seconds and doing up-b on the wrong angle somehow on my last stock....(I was supposed to go straight up to grab the ledge, not onto the stage.)

Good **** Raynex and Unknown

Where was the rest of O' Canada?

I.E.....KK, Kage, VWins, IB
KK had work, so he came at 7pm. IB didn't enter because his controller sucks. He wasn't going to come, but then he decided to go for doubles/chill.

Kage and Vwins live 6 hours away. They only come to the bigger tourneys.

Sleaf

Smash Cadet
Where are the videos of Ryan kicking my ***? I wanna seeee

EWC

Smash Ace
I was really tired and sleep deprived at this so I didn't get a chance to play everyone but I still had a lot of fun. Keep it up guys.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
josh i don't think i meant "upset" moreso "disappointed" it doesn't matter tho, with more experience it'll be overcome =D

certain cpu chars are hard to get good practise off of LOL

shoutouts to come if i'm not so busy/lazy

edit: i don't know why i forgot to address this earlier... but yeah sauc3 james mentionned it to me, and i'll have to get back to you on that lol, chances are likely tho =D

sauc3

Smash Lord
i know moozles played shiek at least, maybe marth and a spacey,

and yeah ryan, you missed a waveland at like 70 first stock, got rested 2nd and 3rd stock, then missed ur sweet spot on your last stock and got fsmashed lol, brinstar is soo good to me :)

Top Bottom