• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash's Most Prestigious Fall Event Has Been Announced

This past weekend during Royal Flush stream, a trailer for the most prestigious Super Smash Bros. event was released; The Big House 7. The event will take place on Oct. 6 - 8 in Detroit, Michigan.

The Big House 7 Trailer

The Big House is one of Michigan's successful and historic premier tournament series ran by Robin "Juggleguy" Harn and his team. For the past 6 years, the series has been a staple throughout the Smash community and this year's iteration looks to be no different.

The Big House looks to continue its tradition of explosive sets that oftentimes are viewed as some of, if not the best sets of the year. From Abate and S2J, to Anti and Zero, or Armada vs Mango, The Big House always represents and rises to the occasion.Viewed as a major in all iterations of the game be prepared for a weekend of fun and explosive competition!

The Big House Series historically also is the launching pad for the latter part of the smash season. This is the gauge that you can judge your play on before the winter season. It has served as a launching pad for some players to break through into the top level competitors and to get exposure. One of the longest running series, and most well known, it's sure not to disappoint.

As you can tell from the trailer, TBH is a complete experience aside from being a regular tournament. Make sure you to compete and attend an experience of a lifetime, you don't want to miss it!

Author's Note: Are you excited for what's to come from this major tournament? Robin "Juggleguy" Harn and others responsible running the event assure you to expect great things to come from The Big House 7. For more updates on any upcoming Big House events, follow The Big House 7's official Twitter as well as Juggleguy’s Twitter.

Josh Olalde

Comments

I cannot wait! Went to 4 and 6 and hoping to bring a big group from Northern Michigan down!

Hey, another question(s).
1. Any fees we need to pay to enter for singles or doubles for either Melee and/or Smash 4?
2. Though it's in Detroit, MI, but anywhere this is being held at?

Hey, another question(s).
1. Any fees we need to pay to enter for singles or doubles for either Melee and/or Smash 4?
2. Though it's in Detroit, MI, but anywhere this is being held at?
There's always an entry fee, there are separate fees for singles and doubles for both games games. For example, lets say the bracket entry fee is $10, and you want to enter singles and doubles for both games, it will cost you $40.

I'm not sure if I can go, but I'm excited for this event.

:bluejump:
*Excitement intensifies*
Second only to EVO, this is the tournament that I look forward to

Last edited:
I've been attending every year since I got into the competitive smash scene. Big House 4 was my first national and I can say it's definitely worth every dollar to attend. The experience & atmosphere alone are worth attending
I enjoyed Big House 6 for the tournament, not so much the hotel.

Last edited:
Top Bottom