• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Can someone draw or find a large picture of blue laser for me? My sig is too small for what I want to do, but I can't find anything bigger. HELP.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
which episode of homestar runner is blue laser in? i can draw a pic of em

also, what time is smashpocalypse ending? the normal 10pm like last time, or some early time as was being talked about earlier.

Beat

Smash Ace
Pakster, just lemme know what you want Blue Lazer doing and I can crank out a picture of it. Especially if it's paddleball. I'll SO draw them playing paddleball.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Smashpocalypse Update
I have received final word on the building hours and I regret to inform everyone that we MUST be out by 6 pm. Which means that I won't start kicking people out until 6, but either way, that's the deal.

I will try to bribe the guard, but I don't know how far that will get us.

That said, DOUBLES WILL START AT 11:00 AM. If you are there by 10:45 you will have plenty of time to get into doubles, and I'll probably run the bracket a little slowly in the beginning so that you guys have time to warm up, maybe 4 tourney TVs and 4 friendly/warmup TVs for the first round of doubles.

If people don't come for doubles, then we'll just have LOTS of friendlies all day and singles pools/tournament, lord knows that takes long enough anyways.

GOTM

Smash Champion
:( this makes me sad.

i have hope though, you go to penn, and the guard might work there, but probably didnt attend the school, so you can convince them with your super duper penn abilities.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
super duper penn abilities ftw.

either way, im still going and itl still be awesome. tiring from wakign up so early lol, but awesome. then again last smashpocalupse i was fine and woke up at 9am in mexis basement, which i might add is the coldest place on the planet

Jollies

Smash Cadet
I'm not going to go searching through this thread looking for posts about it, so I'll just ask...does anybody from Gloucester or Camden county in NJ need a ride? I can drive instead of taking the train if people need rides.

Yes, I'm that awesome.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
CHU totally ripped off our idea for a birthday tournament on the 19th! Ours is cooler because Scar and I both have our birthdays this week. 2 birthdays are better than 1.

In reality, I am pretty sure he has done this before and we are the ones ripping it off. :p I kind of want to go to Chu's but I can't ditch out on our ToS friends' tournament.

Update - My girlfriend said she will probably bake a cake for the birthday smash bash. The type of cake is going to be incredible.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Update - My girlfriend said she will probably bake a cake for the birthday smash bash. The type of cake is going to be incredible.
You can say that again. Also, I have always wanted to go to one of Chu's things. ****.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I can't wait for this, everyone can get there by 11 no johns, doubles has to happen the real NJ connection is making an appearance and getting 1st place, no johns.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to be teaming with tec0 or slik if both of them can't make it then I'll team for sure.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I might not make it >_>.

Some issues about multiple tournies happening to close and eggmaster/bass living too far :(.

Although I would like to come back >_< anyway I'll see what I can do.

Velocity

Smash Lord
will it be better then my cake.

I'm teaming with eggm if reik doesn't go and TSA "Philly" and then dot and triad have dibs for partners

MMs anyone?

Sensei

Smash Lord
I was thinking about retiring from smash until brawl comes out but I just can't miss a birthday party thats going to have two cakes, plus tsa philly is amazing.

Velocity, game and watch ditto mm? 5 sausages?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I was thinking about retiring from smash until brawl comes out but I just can't miss a birthday party thats going to have two cakes, plus tsa philly is amazing.

Velocity, game and watch ditto mm? 5 sausages?
Dam sensei is gonna show up?

Ouch makes me wanna go real bad LOL I haven't seen this guy since he told me I killed his family LOL.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i wanna go to this =\ ... anyone from nyc going that can take me ... or i may travel with them ??

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yeah, I'm gonna come to this. Early ending time = real good timing for me. I'll be there real early so if anyone wants to team let me know.

GOTM

Smash Champion
Ok so, let me get this straight. It's ending early but teams will be going on? Eggs and Bacon (GOTM and RoyKid) need to make an appearance before they disappear forever.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
We've never played but I'd love to team with you if you're interested. Dying to play/play with the South Jersey and PA smashers since forever.
Nice, I'm down for it. You play Marth and Fox right? I play Samus and Jiggz, and I don't care whichever I play. Whichever you can team with better I guess. I'd say my Jiggz would go nice with your Fox but my Samus would be better with your Marth IMO. Now we need a team name.... lol

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Nice, I'm down for it. You play Marth and Fox right? I play Samus and Jiggz, and I don't care whichever I play. Whichever you can team with better I guess. I'd say my Jiggz would go nice with your Fox but my Samus would be better with your Marth IMO. Now we need a team name.... lol
:) Sounds good. I may switch depending on the match ups but I'm most likely going to go Marth so if you wanna go Samus then it's cool. HBK and I kicked *** in a Smashtality with my Sheik and his Marth so maybe Sheik but I'm going Marth for now.

As for team name....I have no clue, lol. I'll think about it but if you come up with something let me know and I'll be cool with it.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
:) Sounds good. I may switch depending on the match ups but I'm most likely going to go Marth so if you wanna go Samus then it's cool. HBK and I kicked *** in a Smashtality with my Sheik and his Marth so maybe Sheik but I'm going Marth for now.

As for team name....I have no clue, lol. I'll think about it but if you come up with something let me know and I'll be cool with it.
how bout that, me and gotm have been practicing some sheik samus team and its been going awesome. thatl be a good alternative we can use for teams.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
oh thats right, keitaro is from love hina right? iv always meant to watch it but never got around to it.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
you should team with shakugan hes good in teams and pro at saving your life when your off the stage
i teamed with him at the 2nd rankings tournament. i rly didnt feel any kind of good teamwork happening. i dont play well with peach. i dont play good with or against peach lol

Jollies

Smash Cadet
I'm also in the market for a teammate, unless Mexi decides to show up.

In which case, there would need to be a Team Sup Baby Revival. Eat that, Creedence.

Top Bottom