• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashPad Official Launch Trailer

After getting $6,302 off its kickstarter campaign after easily breaking its $1,500 goal, the SmashPad app is something many fans have been excitedly waiting for. With the campaign ending in January of 2015 the wait has been long but this creation from Chris "Praxis" Harden is set to released for iOS on January 28, 2016! Check out the release trailer for info on its features and more!

Comments

After getting $6,302 off its kickstarter campaign after easily breaking its $1,500 goal, the SmashPad app is something many fans have been excitedly waiting for. With the campaign ending in January of 2015 the wait has been long but this creation from Chris "Praxis" Harden is set to released for iOS on January 28, 2016! Check out the release trailer for info on its features and more!

YES.

D
LiteralGrill LiteralGrill
I think that you should change the quote from
After getting $6,302 off its kickstarter campaign after easily breaking its $1,500 goal
to:
Example said:
After getting $6,302 off its kickstarter campaign; easily breaking its $1,500 goal
Changes made
Removed the second "and", and inserted a semicolon after the "campaign"

That way it would sound more professional. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Any idea when exactly this will be released? I know it isn't out as of this post. Then again, I suppose it's early here (UK), but very early morning over in the Americas for example. I'm just really excited to get this.

Any idea when exactly this will be released? I know it isn't out as of this post. Then again, I suppose it's early here (UK), but very early morning over in the Americas for example. I'm just really excited to get this.
Right there with you man... im stalking my app store XD

D
They have an app like this called melee handbook already...

They have an app like this called melee handbook already...
SmashPad isn't just for melee, and it's not just a handbook. Besides, that's only on Google Play while SmashPad will be for both iOS and Android (at least, eventually)

if you have no smartphone or tablet access, maybe you can try installing on bluestacks, an android emulator for PC

Really like the app right now. Was sitting down in a Tai Food restaurant watching a tournament stream while waiting for my food lol. One thing that bothered me though about the Sm4sh character section though is that some of the characters overviews were...bad I guess? Dr.Mario's is just "He's worse than Mario in every way" which isn't true, and Marth's was basically just "He's worse than before but has a strong F-Smash" or something along those lines. Hope they update that in the future.

Really like the app right now. Was sitting down in a Tai Food restaurant watching a tournament stream while waiting for my food lol. One thing that bothered me though about the Sm4sh character section though is that some of the characters overviews were...bad I guess? Dr.Mario's is just "He's worse than Mario in every way" which isn't true, and Marth's was basically just "He's worse than before but has a strong F-Smash" or something along those lines. Hope they update that in the future.
On the Melee character database It says Kirby has a "lose" play-style lol

Smash 4 descriptions will be updated over time to be more detailed. The app pulls them off my server so I can do it independent of app store updates.

SmashPad isn't just for melee, and it's not just a handbook. Besides, that's only on Google Play while SmashPad will be for both iOS and Android (at least, eventually)
Yo yo, just letting ya know Handbook for Melee is out on iOS now, released it about a month ago.

Top Bottom