• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashPad Official Launch Trailer

After getting $6,302 off its kickstarter campaign after easily breaking its $1,500 goal, the SmashPad app is something many fans have been excitedly waiting for. With the campaign ending in January of 2015 the wait has been long but this creation from Chris "Praxis" Harden is set to released for iOS on January 28, 2016! Check out the release trailer for info on its features and more!

Comments

D
Keep up the good work guys. Community honestly needs something a bit more easily accessible and this is a huge step in the right direction.

I am pretty excited for it.... but can I ask for any good dev who reads this to put 64 on the top in the "select game" menu? Everything else is in order, Brawl is even above Sm4sh and PM.... and then the very first game is at the bottom and that triggers me <.<
Other than that it looks great!
Waiting for the Android release :)

Last edited:
Wow, this is amazing! This'll make it much easier to learn the ins and outs of competitive play, as well as make it much easier to keep up with statistics across the competitive scene (something I'll very much appreciate!). That's some amazing work by the devs, many thanks to them!

This is exactly what I need! I was so disappointed when hearing that that other app (forget it's name but it showed frame data and would be a useful tool for realtime stage counter picks) wasn't for IOS. But this looks amazing! I'm really excited for the frame data info and stuff about advanced tech. It's annoy my when playing melee and having to look up stuff on different sites to try things. But with this, it's easy! I am extremely excited for this app!!

That video felt so trippy, but looks like a nice app to have to check out the quick stats for tournaments and frame data.

After getting $6,302 off its kickstarter campaign after easily breaking its $1,500 goal, the SmashPad app is something many fans have been excitedly waiting for. With the campaign ending in January of 2015 the wait has been long but this creation from Chris "Praxis" Harden is set to released for iOS on January 28, 2016! Check out the release trailer for info on its features and more!

I don't understand why they don't just make a SmashBoards App

My live raction: Huh, well this is neat. Wait, is this the one on iPhone? YUSH THIS IS THE ONE ON iPHONE. WHERE DID I PUT MY PHONE?

Top Bottom