• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashPad - iOS and (soon to be) Android app

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I recently published my app, SmashPad, which collects data from tons of different community sources pretty much does everything; frame data, streaming live tournaments, vods, etc. It's out on iOS and coming soon for Android, and quite big.

Twitter

Trailer #1

Trailer #2

iOS App Store link

Hope you guys get the chance to look at it!

wingedarcher7

The PSI Powerhouse
NNID
speedstar623
3DS FC
3411-2028-1159
I recently published my app, SmashPad, which collects data from tons of different community sources pretty much does everything; frame data, streaming live tournaments, vods, etc. It's out on iOS and coming soon for Android, and quite big.

Twitter

Trailer #1

Trailer #2

iOS App Store link

Hope you guys get the chance to look at it!
I've been following this on Reddit! I'm crazy excited for it to come out on Android. I've been dying for something like this to come out, looks like some awesome work from what I've seen!

Cthulhu_MD

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LordGouda
3DS FC
3179-6069-0553
This will be the only app on my Android that I'm willing to buy the full version for. I can't wait for this!

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
I thought it was a game. Danget!

But it’s still very awesome looking!

Top Bottom