• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashPad App Trailer Released

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
flip phones are awesome though, you cant hang up mad with a touch screen

but you can hang up flip phones real sassy, so thats a plus.

is this an apple app?
Holy triple post! Please use the "Edit" button before making double posts or it could result in warnings/infractions. Also re read the article, it says it'll be out for iOS. -_-

Pretty cool app though! Planning on using this.

Last edited:

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
Holy triple post! Please use the "Edit" button before making double posts or it could result in warnings/infractions. Also re read the articke, it says it'll be out for iOS. -_-

Pretty cool app though! Planning on using this.

Thanks, and sorry! it didnt show my message the first time, and crashed, so i thought it didn't go through! i'll be more careful in the future!

yeongy

Smash Rookie
I'm wondering the same thing as Mashu. Also since no one else has asked yet, after the IOS app comes out, about how long can we expect for the android to come out? any estimations?

TheDumbDeku

Smash Rookie
im so happy this app is a thing.....im just suprised that this great idea wasnt created before. i hope they have hit box info on brawl.

Jtails

Smash Lord
Awesome job Praxis! I'm glad you were able to make your vision into a reality, and do something great for the community.

Augs

Smash Rookie
How long will he have to wait for an Android version? An app like this seems like a perfect fit for the platform and a lot of Smashers have Samsung phones from my experience.
Hey, out of curiosity, which version of Android are you running? This may help out a lot with development. Trying to make it look as slick as possible for all users.

Last edited:

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Great work by Praxis. I know the great programming work he does, and his technical knowledge for Smash - this App is going to really kill it!!

Last edited:

BWG_Zeta

Smash Extrordinaire'
This is a really awesome idea and I'm actually super excited that this is gonna be a thing. Not only will it be more smash entertainment it'll also serve as a tool for building local smash scenes and meeting up with friends for friendlies. Overall I really love the premise of this and I'm very hyped.

Sorry for the android mob :/

McWaffles

Still grinding to be decent.
Slippi.gg
JAKE#988
NNID
TheMcWaffles
3DS FC
2337-7097-9360
Switch FC
SW-6907-3206-1991
Any idea on when this will be released?