• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest Smashmania XII - Ultimate and Melee - 125+Entrants - Late registration Open!

Smashmania XII - Ultimate and Melee - 125+Entrants - Late registration Open!
Posted by Scrubaroo
Click Me Celebration Hall
Saturday, January 5, 2019 - 10:00 AM
Until: Saturday, January 5, 2019 - 11:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Denver)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Denver

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Scrubaroo

Smash Cadet

https://smash.gg/tournament/smashmania-xii/details

• This tournament will begin and finish on Saturday, January 5th!
  • This tournament will have singles and doubles for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and Singles for Super Smash Bros. Melee.
  • If you're entering singles, you'll either be playing at 3:00pm, 4:30pm, or 6:00pm (and then again at 7:30pm if you advance to the next bracket.) The time you play at is more or less chosen at random. If you can only be present for a specific time frame, please e-mail me and I will try to accommodate you.
    • Smash Meter Singles A will start at 3:00pm. Smash Meter Singles B will start at 4:30pm. Smash Meter Singles C will start at 6:00pm. So, for example... if you register for Smash Meter Singles A and Melee/Ultimate Singles, you will be placed into Wave B/C for Ultimate/Melee Singles. Please take this into consideration when you register for a Smash Meter event.
      • Competitors are only allowed to enter 1 Smash Meter Singles event. There are 3 separate events and each will be capped at 16 competitors. If each event maxes out on competitors, I will consider adding additional events.
  • Pools and Brackets (check the events tab) are not finalized until after January 1st, so don't panic if you're paired with a friend. However, please e-mail me or message me on facebook if you think there is a problem.
You MUST register online; however, you can choose the option to pay in cash during online registration. Online payment is NOT mandatory.

• During step 3 of online registration, you can choose the "Pay On-Site" option instead of the "Pay with Paypal" option. If you choose "Pay On-Site", you will need to pay in cash when you enter the venue.

Last edited:

Scrubaroo

Smash Cadet
The venue internet is not sufficient for a stream. There will be a recording setup though.

We are almost at 100 competitors!

Last edited:

Scrubaroo

Smash Cadet
We are almost at 130 competitors!

Late registration is open for Smash Ultimate and Melee Singles. Please look at the smash.gg page for the details.

Last edited:
Top Bottom