• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest Smashmania XI - Smash 4 $300 bonus - Registration closes in 12 hours - Feat. Stroder, JumboJack, Skylar, AZ, SEBA, Tetsuyalol and more

Smashmania XI - Smash 4 $300 bonus - Registration closes in 12 hours - Feat. Stroder, JumboJack, Skylar, AZ, SEBA, Tetsuyalol and more
Posted by Scrubaroo
Click Me Celebration Hall
Saturday, July 7, 2018 - 10:00 AM
Until: Saturday, July 7, 2018 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Denver)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Denver

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Scrubaroo

Smash Cadet

https://smash.gg/tournament/smashmania-xi/details

El Paso Smash Bros. is proud to announce the next installment in the Smashmania series! Smashmania XI!
* This tournament will begin and finish on Saturday, July 7th.
* This tournament will have both Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. Melee.
* If you're entering singles, you'll either be playing at 3pm or at 5pm (and then again at 7pm if you advance to the next bracket.) The time you play at is more or less chosen at random. If you can only make 3pm and not 5pm or vice versa, please e-mail me and I will put you in the time frame you are available for.
* Pools and Brackets (check the events tab) are not finalized until after July 5th, so don't panic if things look amiss. However, please e-mail me or message me on facebook if you think there is a mistake.

You MUST register online; _however_, you can choose the option to pay in cash during online registration.**
* During step 3 of online registration, you can choose the "Pay with Cash" option instead of the "Pay with Paypal" option. If you choose "Pay with Cash", you will need to pay in person when you enter the venue.

For the rest of the details and registration, please check out the smash.gg link.

Scrubaroo

Smash Cadet
New Events are up!

Smash War! Please go to the smash.gg page for more info.

Last edited:

Scrubaroo

Smash Cadet
We're almost at 60 competitors for Smash 4 and 30 for Melee!

There's only a few days left for the Early Bird pricing, so be sure to sign up asap!

Scrubaroo

Smash Cadet
I have added Dragon Ball FighterZ and a Mystery Game Tournament to Smashmania XI.

Dragon Ball is $5 and the Mystery Game Tournament is $1.
They will both start at 12pm. Dragon Ball has an attendance limit of 32 and Mystery Game Tournament is capped at 48. Sign up soon if you want a guaranteed spot!

Reminder that the Smash Wars are FREE to enter!

Please login to smash.gg and manage your registration if you're interested in any of these!

Scrubaroo

Smash Cadet
Registration for Smashmania ends in less than 4 days. It will close on July 6th @ 2am. Venue fee did not and will not increase.

There is a $300 prize bonus for Smash 4 Singles. We have 64 competitors for Smash 4 and almost 30 for Melee! I have added a Dragon Ball FighterZ tournament and a mystery game tournament to the event. Please check out the page for all the details. Don't forget to sign up for the free Smash War tournament(s) if they interest you!

Feel free to ask me any questions!

Top Bottom