• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest Smashmania X ft. Ka-Master, Light, Nerin, Dai, FinaLBoss, Tetsuyalol

Smashmania X ft. Ka-Master, Light, Nerin, Dai, FinaLBoss, Tetsuyalol
Posted by Scrubaroo
Click Me Sunshine Land Party Room
Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 10:00 AM
Until: Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Denver)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Denver

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Scrubaroo

Smash Cadet
We have passed 100 total competitors!

March 7th is the final deadline to register for the tournament.

Last edited:

Scrubaroo

Smash Cadet
EMERGENCY UPDATE!

Smash 4 is now on Saturday as well!
This event is now a one day event!

Scrubaroo

Smash Cadet
This is the last week to register for Smashmania X. All events are now on Saturday, March 11th. You must register online, but you can pay at the door. Deadline is March 7 @ 11:59PM.
Almost 90 entrants for Smash 4 singles and almost 60 entrants for Melee singles.
Smash 4 singles estimated total prize pool: $1000+ (with current attendance and pot bonuses)
Melee singles estimated total prize pool: $700+ (with current attendance and pot bonuses)
If you have already registered and want a lanyard or pizza, you can log into your smash.gg account and change options on your dashboard. Deluxe passes come with both options already. If you tried changing things and it didn't work, it should work properly now. You can also register for other events, and I highly recommend registering for both Royal Rumble events if you want to test your skills in another game (for free.)
If you need me to sign you up, please let me know. Please let me know if you need me to pair you with your teammate. A lot of people are signed up for doubles and not paired with anyone yet.
BE SURE TO KEEP AN EYE ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND THE FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE FOR POOLS INFORMATION! Also, let me know if you can't make a 1pm singles pool and need a 3pm singles pool or vice versa.
You can see all the details in the link below.
https://smash.gg/tournament/smashmania-x

Scrubaroo

Smash Cadet
100+ competitors for Smash 4!
Almost 70 competitors for Melee!

Tomorrow is the last day to register.
Be sure to register before 11:59pm!

Top Bottom