• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashLab Youtube Channel!?

Yikarur

Smash Master
best idea ever :0!

because I have a video I have to show to you all but I don't want to upload it on my channel so this idea came in my mind!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
sorry, no, too busy with two youtube channels already. Sorry :/

T-block

B2B TST
I think the idea is good, but do we really have enough content to justify it?

Wait, is this used for public releases and such? Or is it all just internal?

I don't mind running it if no one else wants to.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Why not just make the video set so that only people with the URL can view it if you're that adamant about not sharing it with the entire world but don't want to make it private and go through the hassle of inviting individual people?

:093:

T-block

B2B TST
I don't think privacy is the issue here - it's more that we don't want to crowd our own channels with Smash Lab stuff? Instead of all of us creating a dummy youtube account to upload stuff, we could just share one.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
if noone else wants to host it i can as well, if we are still considering it. it could be where the odd mechanisms vid series or w/e it was called could go, as well as official releases.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
I have an idea, make a smash lab video series and put it on vgbootcamp's channel :cool:

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
IMO we just make an announcement that VGBootcamp and the Smash Lab are partners. It's not like Bio and GIMR aren't part of the Smash Lab. Who's the other one? Aposl? Let him in and we're good.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
define what you mean by partners. Because from what I'm thinking partners means, that probably isn't going to happen

Yikarur

Smash Master
when we find strange stuff and need to upload a video of it then we can upload it on that SmashLab Channel, that would be really good actually (have still one video that I want up)

Top Bottom