• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing in Space, Pensacola FL Results

Zone

Smash Champion
PM doubles

1: Korean BJ (Zone Rice) ($60.00)
2: Manko on the Rag (Mankosuki, Ragnarock) ($30.00)
3: M3t Dron (M3t Dron) ($10.00)
4: Trash Candy (Dinowulf, Saab)
5: DD Extreme (ham, cmony)
5: Games are Easy (Jeth, Defy)
7: Bludhawx (Frofosho, Higgins)
7: tip (tip, menk)
9: Mint (Max berry JR, Vd Crunch)
9: Foxhound (Eddy, Sierra)

PM Singles Results

1: Ragnarock ($84.00)
2: Dron ($42.00)
3: Menk ($14.00)
4: Saab
5: Jeth
5: Dinowulf
7: Ruse
7: Mankosuki
9: M3t
9: Ryet
9: KenMeister
9: Table
13: Rolf
13: Defy
13: Max Berry Jr
13: Tip
17: Sean
17: Eddy
17: Uncle Anime
17: Cmony
17: Fro Fo Sho
17: packet switch
17: P-5
17: Ham
25: Acclaim Suit
25: Ciara
25: VD Crunch
25: Higgins

Melee Doubles

1: Korean BJ (Zone Rice) ($72.00)
2: Manko on the Rag (Mankosuki, Ragnarock) ($36.00)
3: MacD + Fiction (rolf, dron) ($12.00)
4: Grab N Go (Ruse, Aly)
5: Mint (Max berry JR, Vd Crunch)
5: Alahama (mikey, wafe)
7: Team B (Koest, JDP)
7: Swamp Animals (Orange Envelope, Sickloas)
9: Foxhound1 (Eddy, Brandon)
9: Bludhawx (Frofosho, Higgins)
9: Yeah MAN (small, epo)
9: Cool Guise (Glitch, oppa)

Melee Singles

1: Rice ($111.00)
2: Ragnarock ($55.50)
3: Zone ($18.50)
4: Glitch
5: Mikey
5: TooRush
7: Oppa
7: Rolf
9: Mankosuki
9: Dron
9: Ruse
9: Aly
13: Ippo
13: Max Berry Jr
13: Saab
13: Orange Envelope
17: Fro Fo Sho
17: Dinowulf
17: small
17: Ryet
17: Koest
17: Sickolas
17: Acclaim Suit
17: Wafe
25: Naukof
25: Swiss
25: Eddy
25: Rai
25: M3t
25: ozu
25: Wreck
25: JDP
33: packet switch
33: Higgins
33: VD Crunch
33: KenMeister
33: Dragonaut

If you have any shout outs do them here,
You can view the live stream of the event at
www.twitch.tv/critical__limit

or at youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/PcolaSmash
(audio is slightly worse on youtube as it needed to be ripped from the stream) that will be fixed next time.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i feel so loved
I'm trying to help Rolf be the best peach. I'm sorry he's not there yet, boo.

Also, McCain, they're from AL.

Last edited:

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
@ Zone Zone you should add number of entrants to let people know pcola isn't running 12 man melee singles anymore lol. This turnout was close to 40 if im not mistaken

Last edited:

Zone

Smash Champion
All you have to do is look at last place and you get a pretty good idea..

But if you want total entrants, I guess I can do it.

Zone

Smash Champion
Manko didn't go his mains, I'm pretty sure he went like all doc sheik and I saw a couple jiggs matches.

Zone

Smash Champion
Rice hasn't fought a good ganon since Chaddd from get4stocked. He just lacks high level play.

I think he did well against you for going off what he knows about ganon from the past.

You did good not discrediting you.

Last edited:

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Yeah we had back to back tournaments so I planned to experiment on Saturday then go agro on Sunday. Singles didn't start till like 9PM Sun though so I couldn't stick around on that one.

As for Rice, I can do decent vs spacies but he always destroys me with marth. Trying to pick up sheik now so its not so terrible.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Yeah we had back to back tournaments so I planned to experiment on Saturday then go agro on Sunday. Singles didn't start till like 9PM Sun though so I couldn't stick around on that one.

As for Rice, I can do decent vs spacies but he always destroys me with marth. Trying to pick up sheik now so its not so terrible.
marth is doable for samus dude. don't do it =[

ragnarock

Smash Lord
[qreallyuote="Eikelmann, post: 17301977, member: 153661"]pretty sure three 3/5 sets do a good enough job of that, but nice try.[/quote]
U really believe that bullshiit. One win dont mean nothin. U beat rice, but it dont mean you better. Please know that. So u saying when I beat the shiit out of u in pm, im better? But u know what my win against u in pm was more convincing than u beating rice in melee. So I'm better than u in pm then based off one set.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Don't matter, abd he fought him twice I beLieve. But it still doesn't confirm he's better

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Don't matter, abd he fought him twice I beLieve. But it still doesn't confirm he's better
One 3/5 set in winners finals, and two 3/5 sets in grand finals. Do you understand how much room there was for adaptation? One win means little, you're right. But to act as if 8 wins also mean nothing is just straight up disrespectful. This is a pretty petty discussion, though. Believe in whatever makes you feel better.

For what it's worth, you are better than me at P:M, and I enjoyed our set regardless of win or lose. It was a nice learning experience.

Zone

Smash Champion
I think what Ragnarock is saying is if you break up the matches.

You won a total of 7?
Rice won 5?

3-1 back and forth right?

You won 2 more matches. To clearly state you're better is rude. Better that day? Sure.

But other factors like Ragnarock taking you to game 5 when when rice consistently beats Ragnarock in melee. Are a few reasons people still doubt you're the overall "better" player.

And why it takes more than one tourney victory to truly convince us.

Maybe you convinced yourself. But nobody here is 100% convinced.

Last edited:

Zone

Smash Champion
To me you are both evenly matched, to say you're "better" rubs me the wrong way. but rice does way better against me and Ragnarock than you did against us, many factors.

We glad you came out. But don't flaunt your one victory.

Ragnarock has lost to people in the same fashion rice lost to you. And afterwards, never lost to those people ever again.

It's why he can't just let you get that clear "I'm better" you feel like you had despite nearly each match being last stock.

Last edited:

Zone

Smash Champion
Can someone quote me where I asserted that I felt I was obviously better than him?

LOL wtf, yeah I never even said anything near that. Someone said all of my efforts were a fluke, and I defended myself. Whoops.
He said to make sure it isn't a fluke.

and you said "pretty sure three 3/5 sets do a good enough job of that, but nice try."

I dunno how else what you said sounds like. If you're evenly matched like I THINK you guys are then it ended kind of predictably. as it could be anyone's game.

I think a much better answer that wouldn't have gave off a "i'm better" impression.

Is "If you want the rematch, Rice should come down here"

as that would make it fair since you drove up here. You shouldn't have to drive here TWICE to prove yourself. We all think you're a damn good Ganondorf.

I think the wording you used came off arrogant.

The "fluke" comment was obviously made in good jester. He wasn't trying to call you out in a real sense.

Last edited:

Roboturner

Smash Journeyman
That was a very entertaining set, would love to see a rematch. It's rare seeing someone give Rice a run for his money.

Top Bottom