• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds REVIVED: 4 - 2/13/2010 -- Glen Ellyn, IL!

Kels88

Smash Lord
LMAO. wow i just read a few comments and apparently i suck now so i will say this. Hey Tink, if you happen to make it to the Grand Finals let's make it winner takes all. I wont complain or anything if you beat me and I will happily hand over 2nd place prize money to you.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
LMAO. wow i just read a few comments and apparently i suck now so i will say this. Hey Tink, if you happen to make it to the Grand Finals let's make it winner takes all. I wont complain or anything if you beat me and I will happily hand over 2nd place prize money to you.
My bad for joking and then starting a wall of flame. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Tomacawk

Smash Master
tink is just being hard on you because you're like his son kels, he just wants to see you succeed and has such high hopes for you

Tink

Smash Hero
kels, if we even meet in GF, and your playing as baddd as you were vs linguini/PP, thats a defff yes. but that would mean atleasttt 1 suicide each match basically...

also, i dont even know if im going to this anymore -_-....theres like, 7 ppl coming, and an hour 30 min drive is kinda far for 7 ppl....ill see.

Kels88

Smash Lord
kels, if we even meet in GF, and your playing as baddd as you were vs linguini/PP, thats a defff yes. but that would mean atleasttt 1 suicide each match basically...

also, i dont even know if im going to this anymore -_-....theres like, 7 ppl coming, and an hour 30 min drive is kinda far for 7 ppl....ill see.
lol it's cool. I was kinda upset last night. I'll still do the bet though if you come and I think i might main falco now. He's much better than my fox.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Yeah tink, there is probably going to be around the usual 20 people. The only people who johned out where people from southern IL and purdue, which basically happens for every tournament

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
lol it's cool. I was kinda upset last night. I'll still do the bet though if you come and I think i might main falco now. He's much better than my fox.
i don't believe tink was apologizing kels....lol. does this mean you two aren't teaming? :laugh:

and falco sucks. he's like mid tier.

Tink

Smash Hero
heh, me and kels jus have a little rivalry is all....i THINK were teaming <_<?

also, ill prolly come anyway....ive been really wanting to play some smash.

carey, if u wanna split the gas(since ur outta the way), im down to get you....lmk if kels is gonna take you tho.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Yeah I'm definitely going to this. If any of you fight me (friendlies or whatever), please give me some advice and tell me what I'm doing wrong. I'm really good at reading opponents, but my tech skill is balls. So yeah let me know if anyone can "train" me or whatever

Quaz

Smash Master
mundunguu will teach you ganon tricks

DLA I think you just need to get used to the physics of melee, that seemed to be your biggest downfall when you were fighting against me.

Tink I really wanna fight your marth! I hope you show.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
mundunguu will teach you ganon tricks

DLA I think you just need to get used to the physics of melee, that seemed to be your biggest downfall when you were fighting against me.

Tink I really wanna fight your marth! I hope you show.
I've been fighting CPUs all week, which has really helped me get the hang of wavedashing, L-canceling, dash dancing, spacing, etc.... not much help other than that though, since CPUs are so stupid and yet have such perfect reflexes lol.

Anyways, I've been playing Marth and Falco instead of G-dorf... I figure that this time around, I might as well start with top tier characters instead of low/mid tiers, like I did in Brawl lol. Also, pillaring is a lot of fun.

Meneks

Smash Lord
tink or kels give me a ride.

kels you suck.
any possibility of me being able to hop on this wagon?
what time are you guys going?
I get out of school(wright college) at 11:40

Edit: I just looked at the times of this tourney...
Nvm what I said lol

Edit: I probably wont be able to go to this but ray chun when ever theres a smashfest in the chicago land area, and your attending Hopefully ill be able to go and ill MM you..
Even though I havnt played melee in like 2 months.
But no johns right?

Kels88

Smash Lord
i don't believe tink was apologizing kels....lol. does this mean you two aren't teaming? :laugh:

and falco sucks. he's like mid tier.
Ray I didn't think he was either but since I was speaking out of anger I'm just going to let it go.
heh, me and kels jus have a little rivalry is all....i THINK were teaming <_<?

also, ill prolly come anyway....ive been really wanting to play some smash.

carey, if u wanna split the gas(since ur outta the way), im down to get you....lmk if kels is gonna take you tho.
And yeah we are teaming at this. lol just make sure you show up.

Quaz

Smash Master
stage striking owns

wish I could show up in time for singles, but I'll make it up by just doing a bunch of $MMs with everyone

who wants to MM me? I'll even do one with people as good as kels or tink

Spit-wad

Smash Cadet
Theres like 8 coming from madison alone... mundungu vino sanchaz etc, plus our whole wowsos crew (ian + 3 more). we're bringing a setup too.

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
Look forward to seeing everyone there and getting in great matches, definitely will be good times like the last.

Top Bottom