• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashG0D Signed By Haven eSports!

Haven eSports has been busy signing players! They recently added Mister Eric and DC as well as AceStarThe3rd to their roster but now a new player has joined their ranks. SmashG0D has been a solid competitior in all games having mained Fox in Smash 64, Marth in Melee, Samus in Brawl, and uses Rosalina and Luma alongside Kirby in Smash for Wii U. While he is very strong in the other series, he has been signed onto Have eSports specifically for his Melee talents!

SmashG0D is seen often at Xanadu weeklies for several titles. He is also currently ranked 5th on the MD/VA/DE Smash 4 Power Rankings, 11th on the DMV Melee Power Rankings, and formerly was ranked 3rd on the MD/VA Project M Power Rankings. He is also notable for beating Hungrybox's 500 game win streak on Melee netplay. "By joining Haven eSports, I will be able to continue focusing on perfecting my gameplay and developing more content to help and entertain others through my YouTube and Twitch." he said in his official announcement. This is the start of a very exciting chapter, and I’m thrilled to be joining the #HavenFam!”

For more information on SmashG0D and to keep up with his future sponsored adventures be sure to follow him on Twitter. More information on Haven eSports can be found on its official website. Excited for this announcement? Let us know in the comments below and stay tuned to Smashboards for future sponsorship coverage!

Last edited:

Comments

formerly was ranked 3rd on the MD/VA Project M Power Rankings.
Formerly...? Haven't been keeping up with Xanadu, but is this implying that he quit PM? Or that the whole region just stopped keeping track of the PM rankings because they swapped streams =___=

Formerly...? Haven't been keeping up with Xanadu, but is this implying that he quit PM? Or that the whole region just stopped keeping track of the PM rankings because they swapped streams =___=
This was the info I was able to find when searching. If the rankings are still kept up I'd be totally down to update this. It was just all I could find and I wanted to list the achievement.

This was the info I was able to find when searching. If the rankings are still kept up I'd be totally down to update this. It was just all I could find and I wanted to list the achievement.
otheusrex otheusrex The most recent PM PR I could find was from March, while Melee and S4 PRs were both updated within the last few months. Was it discontinued, or has there just been no movement in placings?

Oh, been a while since I've heard from him. I wish him the best of luck. His secondary Kirby is always a treat to see.

D
His :4drmario: is also pretty boss too. Congrats to him! He's still one of my favorite Smash players out there.

The most recent PR is from August. It's the banner for the MD/VA Project M Facebook group. I don't remember if he asked not to be on the PR or if he just wasn't considered active enough according to the criteria, but I believe he's in the "will enter it if it's convenient, but doesn't want to go out of his way to enter" category.

Last edited:
MD/VA is on a roll with these players landing sponsors. Lyric earlier this week and now SmashG0D? I think there were 2 more recently on top of those 2!

But congratz to the G0D!!! He's a legit player in all 4 Smash games + PM, which is something that is very rare to see. That kind of talent certainly is more than worthy of any sort of sponsor. For the skills he displays in any 1 of those games alone he would be worthy of a sponsorship actually.
Still waiting for SFAT...
If CLG picked him up, that would be the adorable Smash story of the year.

Last edited:
That pic of SmashG0D looks like it was taken from a highschool/college prom photo and cropped out.

Also this dude deserves more views on his stream btw

The most recent PR is from August. It's the banner for the MD/VA Project M Facebook group. I don't remember if he asked not to be on the PR or if he just wasn't considered active enough according to the criteria, but I believe he's in the "will enter it if it's convenient, but doesn't want to go out of his way to enter" category.
That's definitely the first place I should've checked. Google searched for a good 15min and never ran into it lol. Guess he's confirmed off the PR. ): I'll miss his M2...wish he could've toughed out the 3.5 nerfs

Top Bottom