• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers with skype on the East Coast.

YamiKitsune

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1006-0928-7336
I love playing Smash Online, but I like it better when I can communicate with the people I play with.

So I was wondering, do any Smashers out there with Smash 3DS and a Skype account and a microphone wanna add my FC?

I play both ways, Casually and Competitively, so I'm really looking for anyone at all.

If you're interested, reply your Skype name and FC below, so that we may play together sometime. :3 Happy Smashing~

YamiKitsune

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1006-0928-7336
I love playing Smash Online, but I like it better when I can communicate with the people I play with.

So I was wondering, do any Smashers out there with Smash 3DS and a Skype account and a microphone wanna add my FC?

I play both ways, Casually and Competitively, so I'm really looking for anyone
If you're interested, my skype name is NikaruX add that person (I'll show up as YamiKitsune)

Also add my FC and reply with your skype name and FC

Happy Smashing~

Liam Kneeson

Shows His Moves
NNID
BakedGiraffe
3DS FC
2724-0393-4056
I will add your FC come morning, add mine when you can. I am in Western NY, but actually plan on moving to NC after this coming Spring semester. Definitely want to meet some smashers and see about the tourney scene.

My Skype is sockstehfox. Name'll show up as Gomez Waffle.

Top Bottom