• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers' Reunion : Melee Grande - RESULTS THREAD IS UP NOW! (Road to Apex)

WIDL

We Are Born
No I quit ssb64 over a year ago and only played with keyboard, but I played some matches on the wii at other tournaments and liked it so we can still play if you want ^^. There will be more ssb64 players at the tournament, for example King Funk
Coolarous!

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
eagle if you want a real samus ditto go play fauster fayk
if you beat him (which will probably not happen according to ROCKY) i'll let you play my samus (but it'll be something like 20€ for a BO3)
and if you beat me :rotfl: then cyr might play you one day

;)
I see my statements are being brought into this haha. Denmark is generally free (;)) so I'd definitely wager that Fauster is the more consistent samus.

BTW porc and Eagle, i'll be coming for your heads this tourney, better hope you don't need to play me in singles :) :) :)

:phone:

Dax

Smash Journeyman
I have an important question for any Norwegian guys.
I was watching the venue map and I have a question
we'll be arriving from the Torp airport before the tournament, so we will not head to the venue of course.
We'll go directly to the housing venue.

I see that there's also supposedly a station at Bon, or at least Google Maps indicates that there's some kind of bus or whatever there. Is Eidsvoll Verk still the nearest one?
And, can some norwegian guy kindly tell me what would be the cheapest way to get to the hosting venue from Torp airport? I don't care about express buses or whatever, we could take 6 hours and change 20 different trains for all I care ;) I'm more interested in saving some money.

edit:
I found these routes but I have no clue if they're right nor I can see any prices :/ :
edit2:
Ok I also found these
but good lord: The service is cancelled beteween : Skøyen - Oslo S. Alternative transportation will be arranged.
The service is cancelled beteween : Oslo S - Lillestrøm. Alternative transportation will be arranged.
-_-
I suspect that we'll get lost.

Please help as we'd like to pay online these tickets if it's cheaper that way...
thanks

Kaizer

Smash Journeyman
They are renewing several train tracks in Oslo Central Station, that's why there's alternative transportation. It's fairly easy to find the buses, they all go from the same place (Track 19). Also, there's tons of service people, so just ask if you get lost.

The minipris is usually the cheapest, so I'd say go for it.

fleskelapp

Smash Rookie
As a side note, bus is usually cheaper than train. Don't know what bus to take though :p But i suppose theres some kind of airport bus to Oslo. Might be expensive

Dax

Smash Journeyman
Thanks. I know that mini is better and Torp isn't near but... we're still paying a whopping 70€ (for going and coming back)

I'll try to desperately search for buses :embarrass:

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Can we do registrations at the door?
Yes :)
10yesssssss

JD won't come.
He's could board the plane because his ID was too damaged.
You gotta be kidding me :p

I see that there's also supposedly a station at Bon, or at least Google Maps indicates that there's some kind of bus or whatever there. Is Eidsvoll Verk still the nearest one?
And, can some norwegian guy kindly tell me what would be the cheapest way to get to the hosting venue from Torp airport? I don't care about express buses or whatever, we could take 6 hours and change 20 different trains for all I care ;) I'm more interested in saving some money.
Bøn station was shut down like 15 years ago to save money. Don't rely on that.

*UÇK

Smash Rookie
I would like to bring a capture device. My laptop+charger are to bulky for my backpack though, so it would be much appreciated if a (norwegian) smashar can supply a laptop/computer with an USB 3.0 port, enough free disk space and the will to install some software.
That's the least I can do since I won't provide a console.

Bring consoles with you! This is vital!

HYPE

Ace55

Smash Lord
So I should be arriving at 13:25 at Gardemoen tomorrow. I'm guessing the venue/hotel itself is really close to Eidsvoll Verk station? Because I didn't see any directions on how to get there.

What time are you gonna be at the hotel Jeffrey? I don't really wanna walk to the housing venue with my stuff if it's not necessary.

fleskelapp

Smash Rookie
I have the impression that there's no kitchen, is that correct? And will there be any kind of microwave and/or water boiler there?

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
So I should be arriving at 13:25 at Gardemoen tomorrow. I'm guessing the venue/hotel itself is really close to Eidsvoll Verk station? Because I didn't see any directions on how to get there.

What time are you gonna be at the hotel Jeffrey? I don't really wanna walk to the housing venue with my stuff if it's not necessary.
I really have no idea yet, it depends on tonb3rry. I'm also going to help him with driving tv's and stuff there, so I'm not sure if I can help you. PM me your number and I'll see what I can do.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
We spent a day resting after Trolltunga, so we won't come a day early.
In case we come slightly too late for registration, add ajp+Jack to teams. And Rkey for singles in case that needs to be done the first day.

A-D

Smash Journeyman
Im in the plane now, can someone bring an extra controller that i can borrow Plz, i forgot my new one at home that i had just ordered

Ive got zgetto And freekw by my Side. Wer coming as im writing/typing. Actuallly were already there man

Lol, were in the plane with like 97% norwagians. But we dont care. Actually were already there man

Yo, adam here. Update. Were in the plane to norway man. Were about to leave to the sky. So That means were About to touch the sky man. Actuallly were already touching the sky

@ flikkflakk were delayed for 1 hour. So that means instead of 20:40 its gonna be 21:40.

MaxThunder

PM Support
^^lol quintupple post...

so... since i'm already confirmed and stuff... do i need to be there for the registration?..

cause i might be a bit later for that...

fleskelapp

Smash Rookie
Okay, didn't quite manage to print my tickets. But since you have confirmation of my payment i guess it doesn't matter that much?

MaxThunder

PM Support
and my printer just decided that it doesn't wanna print anything, lol... worked perfectly yesterday, but now it's gone all ********...

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
LOL@Adam :p
When I double post by mistake I get a warning. Wonder what the mods will do to him :O
^^lol quintupple post...

so... since i'm already confirmed and stuff... do i need to be there for the registration?..

cause i might be a bit later for that...
Everybody needs to be there before registration closes. We're not doing it for fun.

Ørn

Smash Journeyman
Tonberry,

There's a very small chance the Danes might be a little late for registration. We're arriving sometime past 10 (EDIT: 10:30am, to be exact), and we should be able to make the train that leaves at 11. Should we be delayed for some reason, we might be slightly late for registration - we shouldn't be arriving any later than 12:30, though, unless something goes terribly wrong.

Should we be late, this is our teams:

Eagle + stelzig
Navn + King Funk

I'm not sure if you need any other information, but yeah, this probably won't even be an issue in the first place.

Looking forward to tomorrow!

mixa

Banned via Warnings
Could someone tell me under what time zone the tourney will run? or relation to UTC. Never mind, dumb question.

Livestream link would be cool too, I ctrl+F'd it on first page and found nothing.

Top Bottom