• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers' Reunion : Melee Grande - Results & Shoutouts

Flyfunner

Smash Rookie
So I finally got home yesterday. The Tournament for me was kind of sucky at the beginning due to my hotel room or rather sleeping problem and I thought that the rest of the tournament is really going to suck for me as well, however it turned out completely different.

Except for that first day where I was just pissed because of that little problem that I had, I was in such a good mood and I had so much fun being around everyone. The Tournament was so well organized, that the tournament matches were just flowing smoothly and everything was perfectly on time.
I had a really nice time being with you guys and I really hope that this was not the last tournament from Tonberry =D

Shoutouts:

Norway:

Tonberry: Really big shoutouts for you for being such an amazing host and keeping everything on schedule. You did so well, that some of the german guys mentioned giving you the Title "Tonberry the Viking" :D
I really hope that you'll make another tournament, and if you do, I'll be there!

Potato Chips: Gnah, I was so pissed that I could not beat you in the pools, but hey good matches anyway ;P

Sweden:

Smasher89: Was nice to see you again after all that time, sadly we didnt play. Hopefully we'll find some time for that next time!

Armada: Dude... even watching you practicing is so sick... You're such a good player and also such a nice guy. Congrats for winning the tournament.

Mazer (or something like that, cant really remember): Was fun talking to you, your german is amazingly good, hope to see you again at some point.

Rocky: We had some nice time talking with each other, you're really nice and hopefully we'll meet again and also have some time for some freeplay

Finnland:

Jekku: We had a pool match and that was really nice, I was looking for some freeplay with you as well but unfortunately I never found a good time for it ^^

NamiNami: Its "Wirklich n eins" ;P

Germany:

pheX: It was so nice traveling with you, you're such a good friend, I wish you good luck with your exams, and hope to see you back in action in 1 year.

all the other germans: It was so much fun hanging out with you guys, and I hope to see all of you again in Osnabrück next month.

France:

Baxon: Amazing matches against Däumling, we had some nice time together with pheX, UCK and others, and I hope to see you again at some point.
It was also pretty funny that we unexpectingly saw each other again in Oslo ^^

All others that I might have forgotten: You're awesome and I'm sorry for not remembering your names.

Kaizer

Smash Journeyman
tonberry: probably the best smash event i've attended. keep it real!

jonas: thanks for teaming, we'll crush the swedes next time.

uck: you're a cool dude, sorry i was too tired the first day to hang out with u germans.

baxon & ice: i wished i would grab you for some friendlies! was fun playing teams against you and ice tho.

rocky: i'll get you next time, man!

zgetto: ridiculous fox, didn't know fox could combo puff like that lol. cool matches in bracket!

deathgazer: thanks for the friendlies man. great falco! sorry i couldn't fix the stuff, but oh well!

widl: thanks for the friendlies. gotta keep practicing the peach mu.

great tournament! i was sick the whole time, but it didn't really matter, which says quite a lot. see you guys in another tournament!

Armada

Smash Lord
Tonberry: Words can not describe how much I appreciate the work you have done for this community. You are the prefect TO and put so much work/soul into this and Im happy to be a part of this community when people like you are a part of it.

I really hope you understand how much it means to me/all with tournaments like this. I would be so happy if SRMG is back next year/summer cause it worked out so good and Im sure the next one will be even bigger/better.

About Tonberry trying to benefit himself: Not true at all. I actually don't agree with Tonberrys ruleset and many have that opinion. But that dosen't change the fact that Tonberry NEVER would do anything like that to benefit himself cause he likes the community so much and work hard for giveing us a good time.

Well other shoutouts later =)

WIDL

We Are Born
What Tonberry said about the shops being close to the venue, it's true. The previous Smashers' Reunion tournaments (1-4) have all been further away from stores, so this venue was preeeetteh neat. Tonberry is the best host, for sure! About the stages, I agree - Rainbow Ride has to go. And ironically the tournament Tonberry mentioned has FOUNTAIN as neutral, and not Stadium. Fountain > Stadium plz. :D

I wish I was feeling better than I did the second day, I had an allergic reaction (it's new to me, so I don't know what I'm allergic to). My eyes were so red that I was afraid to make eye contact. I'm easily embarrased. :/

Some shoutouts:

Rocky: You played so awesome in teams. I love the way you play dat Captain. The way you prepare seems very methodical, and you definitely know what you are doing. I hope I didn't drag us down. I think we could've done better in brackets, given the fact that we got second seed in pools (beating pretty good teams). Wish we actually played some friendlies in singles though... If you want to, I'll gladly team up again! ;)
Mazor: Oh my god. Your Puff and Kirby in 64 are so annoying, lol! You are very on point with your combos. I had so much fun playing with you. Teams all night with me, you, Android and whoever joined from time to time was great. You and Android sure were hyped! I think me and King Funk (right?) did pretty well with our double banana Falcon team though. Well played in singles too, your Zelda is SCARY. I'm sorry if it seemed weird during our first match, with my trying to talk to Kriz, but I just got so excited by those two bob-ombs, lol!
Navntøsen: Game&Watch represent. You making R2 pools made my day! I love how you took games from players like Adam (5th place dammit) and Dax. You snæzzed on those players. This must be your most successful tournament in quite a while? lol. Keep on ****** please. And remember to wear the necklace!
leffen: Now you almost made me feel bad about cping RR versus you on the stream. I hope my choice of going Pika made up for it. Gotta stop trying Pikachu, especially on those weird stage. I just knew I didn't stand a chance (but at least I didn't get 3-stocked). You are so good. I see you cracking the top in the US in the future.
Deathgazer: The only person I beat in R2 pools, and you got, what, 3rd seed. I'm happy about that, but I feel I lucked out a little. Oh well. Nice talking to you afterwards as well. Very tech skilled with Fox (did you play Falco too? can't remember)!
Ace55: Gutted that I lost to you. I did research and I knew I was playing a smart Captain Falcon. Such a hard matchup! I'll get you next time. Well played! :)
Over triforce: Your Sheik is so on-point it's not even funny. I feel violated. Sheik is one of my worst matchups as well. How come you went Fox in some matches versus pretty much everyone but me?! lol
Tonberry: Best.TO.Ever. Please host more tournaments. <3
ZetTroxX: Another Pikachu on Rainbow Ride. I kinda regret that, but it went soooo well the first stock. Ecstatic that I managed to take a game.
VJ: GGs on beating Android! Your Ganon is so much better from the last time I saw you play (which is like a year ago at least, maybe more). And you beat me convincingly. Last stock with my Fox was pretty fun though. Survival instinct!
TheBose: Our friendlies are always fun, though I detect some slight rivalry between us!
Thomas: Gay character aside, you are one of my favorite smashers. I always enjoy doing friendlies with you, and we did quite a lot! Our teamplay vs. Ice and Baxon is still mindboggeling to me. We took games! Why did we stop teaming after SR4? omg.
Askelink: Somehow, I feel like we didn't hang out as much as we normally do. We didn't even play friendlies. :/ At least it was nice sharing a room etc. And you didn't choke in R1 pools, so a lot of credits to you for that. ;D
Nedech: Good **** beating Over. I'm still scared by a certain Falco vs. DK match.
Armada: Best player in the world. My favorite Peach. An awesome person. You totally deserve this, and way to represent Sweden, and EUROPE! Nuff said!
PP: Much creds for coming to Norway. It was fun getting schooled in teams. I find your anthics when you play (like snapping your finger or whatever) amusing too. Reminds me of a certain Norwegian player (Askelink *cough*).

Probably left out a lot of people.

Next time, I must try to make time for more friendlies. I hate that I was sick the second day.

MrHazuki

Smash Ace
This was a lovely tournament. I'm the Swedish Ganon/Fox-player.

Tonberry & Crew: We all owe you so much. Thanks a lot for an amazing weekend.

Everyone else: Nice meeting you all. I'm really looking forward to the next big Euro-tournament.

Avalancer

Smash Journeyman
Couldn't get on the stream because the "viewing slots" of my country were all taken. Had to refresh a billion times before it finally told me why it wouldn't work :c

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Tonberry is the ultra super mega dern illest homie

haters

shoutouts later I'm so tired and just want to be lazy for at least a day

edit: shoutouts to gamba

Navn

Smash Apprentice
i cba with shoutouts, but you're all awesome and i love you.

Tonberry, you're pretty fly for a norwegian guy

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Are people seriously saying tonberry had the ruleset to benefit himself? LMFAO, are people really that ****ing ********?

This tournament was insanely smoothly run and generally amazing. Big thanks to the TO's.
I had so much fun i can't describe it.

Armada: Grattis till vinsten mannen <3
PP: You're a pretty cool guy for a flopmerican.
Jekku: Can't wait until you come to sweden, I'll host tons of smashfests so you can hang out with us! =D
Salevits: Great MM, your techchasing is on a completely different level from last time we met. Ill practice just a little bit so I'll beat you the next time we meet. ;)
NamiNami: Was it fun choking on flopmerican ****?
Novi: My padawan <3
Ice: You better stop laughing about the whole insane thing. It pisses me off.
Zgetto: When are we going to have sex?
Adam: Awesome meeting you. Congrats on doing so well!
Calle W, EK, Humpe, Akke: MEN KJ!
Baxon: It was great meeting you. Love the french <3. I'd love to come over and hang out with you guys.
Porc: ^^Same to you. I really enjoyed the JD stories XD
Rocky: I DO NOT ACCEPT YOUR THOUGHTS OF QUITTING. THE SCENE WILL SUCK WITHOUT YOU. Please don't quit bro!!! =( <3<3
Nedech: Du är så king som doxxar Over <3
Aldwyn: Great meeting you again man, it's awesome that an old-school falco is still ****!
Over: Such an awesome sheik. A shame you didn't beat Zgetto.
fuzzy and the rest of the uk crew: Great seeing you guys again <3

Everyone I forgot: Sorry. Love you all <3<3<3

The people in the car ride home: Those where seriously the funniest 4 hours off my life. My stomach was sore the morning after from laughing so much.

Tekk

Smash Lord
So... Leffen is actually climbing that ladder isn't he ?
...The future looks tasty ;)

I wish I could've come, it seemed like a great tournament
Next time I WILL be there, <3 Tonberry

Gamba

Smash Rookie
Thanks tonberry for an amazing tournament :D I will defenetly come to the next one!
I had a lot of fun and it was nice seeing everybody again :)
And I'm sorry zgoato for being so good in teams, 10 kills is nothing ;)

:phone:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Thanks tonberry for an amazing tournament :D I will defenetly come to the next one!
I had a lot of fun and it was nice seeing everybody again :)
And I'm sorry zgoato for being so good in teams, 10 kills is nothing ;)

WADDUP DOEEEEEEEE

I had a lot of fun too =)

Zoler

Smash Ace
me gamba 3-4 vs zgetto adam

WHERE YOU AT, they really started shaking when it was 3-3, and Adam copping out with falco instead of fox ;DDDDDD

Naughty Pixel

Smash Apprentice
Thank you so much for this awesome experience Tonberry!! The housing venue was AWESOME and one could have host a tournament there alone.

For those that don't know, Tonberry paid for the housing venue from his own pocket just that he wouldn't have to charge people for that. Only thing he asked was people to clean up after themselves. If I was a TO, I would have charged for the venue IN ADDITION to massive transportation fees. I'm sure that the amount of people you drove to places during the weekend resulted in huge costs for petrol. But you wouldn't charge anyone for that, even when you were offered money.

In short this tournament is the best one I've ever been to, I've never seen such a good TO and organizing. The actual venue was extremely good, I could have asked for nothing more. My only complaint was to that there should have been MORE PEOPLE ATTENDING, seriously you missed out.

Anyways, some quick shoutouts:

PP: You are an awesome dude and I enjoyed talking with you and interviewing you. I was really rooting for you in GFs because I hate Peach and I'm sick of seeing Armada win everyone. Anyways, you played very good and I believe next time you and ARmada meet you will win, even this time it was SO close. You get him next time.

An hour long interview with PP coming to Youtube soon. It's in Full HD so it's going to take painfully long to convert and upload though.

NamiNami: Good **** in singles, Finland hasn't performed this good in an international for a long time. I was very impressed with your play against Ek.

Paju: Good job in singles also, you just need to learn the Falcon matchup and you are good to go. Great job in teams both of you.

Tonberry: You are the best TO I've ever seen. Thank you so much for everything. I hope you get some rest and hopefully will see another smasher's reunion tournament.

pp's face in that first picture is so sad =(

JAPF

Smash Rookie
Thanks for a fantastically hosted tournament! Really enjoyed my time there with the folks :)

Next time ill try to be something else than bottom feeder :)

Mazor

Smash Cadet
Tonberry: Pro hosting, pro housing och allmänt pro. Saftig turre, 5/5.

Widl: Bra spilt i 64, du er riktigt bra og det var kjempemorsomt å spille med deg. Vi må spille mer noen annen gang, jeg och Android trenger revansj mot banan-CF-laget.

TheBose: Virkelig kult å snakke med deg igjen, du må høre fler historier neste gang, det er fortsatt mye å fortelle!

Alle Deutschen: Es hat mir wirklich spaß gemacht, mit euch zu sprechen. Mal sehen ob ich euch irgendwann in Deutschland besuchen kann!

Novi: Esta kusta kummalainen milääti ... *stops pretending to know finnish* Nice talking to you again and it was good fun to playtest the Melee balance patch.

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
pp's face in that first picture is so sad =(

Good players hate losing. Before taking the photo I asked PP to make the saddest face he could as I joke. He'll get Armada next time.

ANYWAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VODucjYfA0

Hello, I'm pleased to release a near one hour interview with Dr. Peepee done at Smasher's Reunion: Melee Grande tournament. This interview was done right after Singles tournament. We discussed various Melee-related topics (players, matchups etc.) as well as his experience in Norway.

I want to thank Dr. Peepee for doing this interview with me. It was a great pleasure to meet you in person and talk with you, I hope we will see you in Europe soon again!

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Damn. Like really daaaaamn. I wrote reeaally long shoutouts to everyone then i lost it for some reason. I wrote it for like an hour.

Shortened version, i most likely forgot some things:

Yo! saska here, i was the guy with the white mario3 cap.

tonberry: what paju said.
baxon: thanks for the stories, fries and everything. looking forward to meet you again.
dr.pp: you were so awesome i had to root for you instead of armada. (armada is awesome too)
aldwyn, baxon, doraki, uck: thanks for the matches during last night. i was really tired and i played until my fingers started hurting. i just wanted to play as much as possible because it was last chance to play against foreigners.
ddiz: thanks for the friendlies.
thebose: next time i beat you. (we were in the same pool and you made it to the second round, i didn't)
bulldoser: sorry for being so rude during our matches. (i just ran around and taunted over and over)
ajp: kiihdyn kuin kirjahylly.
Hey, that shirt your sig links to is ****ING COOL. Are there any places I can get it for less than 25 bucks? lol

A-D

Smash Journeyman
ok short shout out list , cause i never do this anymore but i feel like this tournament is worth giving shout outs

I thank tonberry for hosting this awesome tournament, i understand it can be stressfull to host such a big tourney

zgetto: thanks for teaming
Freek & Ser : thnx for the enjoyment
Flikkflakk: Thnx for the housing
Baxon : Always nice to have u around at a tourney, get to holland quick bro
PP :respect for traveling to europe and getting to finals, cool dude!
mikehagger : too funny guy,great dude
fuzzyness : great livestream thnx for the effort
Zoler: !

It has been 2 years since i travelled out of holland to an international tournament again ! and it was great am definitely gonna travel to as much euro tournaments i can from now on, I forgot how awesome they can be!

Too bad you couldn't come Aniolas ! It has been a long time since i've seen u, But i enjoyed meeting Android we definitely had some fun lol :)

-------Adam/Dansibabsi-------

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Tonberry:
Thanks for hosting a great tournament and for letting AJP driving me to the station on the sunday.

Lolex, Marte & AJP: Thanks for the rides so I could get some food without walking to the station. And in AJP,s case so I could get to the trainstation on the sunday!

Flyfunner: Yea, next time we have to play some friendlies!

Jekku: Yes that IC player is me:p

Armada: Grats on continuing a streak at Smashers reunion!, gonna watch the matches later.

Baxon

Smash Journeyman
That Tournament was awesome, i met a lot of good players and this is what i like when i travel for smash, thx to all the guys who played some friendlies with me.
I think this tournament is in my top 3 of the best tourney ever
Good job tonberry ;)
Shout out time:

Tonberry: BIG THX for everything man, everything was perfect to my eyes !!
you did some pretty good job Before/During/After the tournament and both venues were Awesome,thx to you i played a lot of foreigners (especially PeePee) and i learned a lot of stuff
thx again man you're such an awesome guy, i'm really looking forward to see you again
Armada: Congratulations.... again :D
PeePee: It was really nice to meet you man, you're pretty cool ^^
i had a lot of fun during our set, thx a lot :p
Leffen: I wanna face you in tournament :p
Ice: That comeback vs Zgetto... respect dude !

Zgetto&Adam: You guys are too good, i'm gonna visit you soon ;)
Over : Thx for teamming with me, next time we'll **** everyone :D
Aldwyn: Damn man, every moment i spent with you were awesome
you're such a nice guy, you really should come to paris one day ;)
Fuzzy: Thx for the fast upload + The streamming/recording stuff during the tournament, you're the man !

Calle W : DAAAAAAMN , i reaaaally wanted to play you Y_______Y
We did play only in teams, maybe next time for the 1v1? haha

NamiNami: I feel bad about that MM...
Please come to that tournament in Danemark !!
(Btw do you still have my pool matches??? they were **** lol)

Paju: You are an awesome guy and your Peach is pretty solid, too bad we did not play that much !

Dev: That match on RR... damn dude that was pretty close ^^'
Kriz: It was nice to see you again man too bad we did not freeplay :(
Daumling: .... next time baby .... next time .... ;)
Jon_a$$: We should play/smoke more next time :D

ZettroxX: It was nice to chill with you again man, Our set was funny
i'll try to come to germany and visit you guys !

Rocky: you have a sexy falcon dude, i respect that ;)
DeathGazer: Finally i met you haha you're a really nice guy
see you in london in august !

King funk: i'll try to come to your tournament, i checked the prices it's only 120 euros

Phex: Carefull .... haha you're a really nice guy, i hope i'll see you if i come to germany

Uck: The last night with porc,willy,phex,Frank and you was awesome
we had a lot of fun hahaha hope i'll see you in germany with Glory soon

Android: Still nice to hang out with you man, and you did well in teams against us
i was really scared at the end lol

Ser: Finally i met you haha , you are a nice guy
If i go to Zgetto's place you better bring your *** and smash' n' smoke with us ;)
Yenith: you're a nice guy and it was a pleasure to meet you
btw i like your fox :D

Alpha-Dash: I think we didn't played this time, but i had a lot of fun with you.
You're awesome dude and your comments are the best hahaha

Sorry if i forgot some people, i don't do Shout out usually but since this tournament was awesome i changed my mind and i've done only a few of them
I hope tonberry will organise a Part.2
i already miss you guys
-Bax

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
I enjoyed myself at this tournament. It was amazing seeing all the people again and grand finals was definitely a sight for sore eyes (literally as well lol)
Round 2 pools was probably the most fun I've ever had in tournament, so many skilled players. Really happy my training vs fox paid off too as it's probably what helped me make bracket.
I'll try to give everyone shoutouts in one go, but there are like 70 people that really added to my experience so it's going to be hard haha.

Sweden: Since I don't know where I can find the swedish forums anymore I'll simply post my shoutouts in english here.
Overall, Sweden got ***** this time. A mere 8 people in bracket and only 3 in the top 10. Better get back to the lab boys.

Armada: You already know what I have to say :)
It's been great getting to know you over these years man.

Android: Sucks about pools. I know you have the potential to make top 10 at these tourneys but you never seem to have a good day when it really matters.

EK: GGs man. Next time I'll win though. You and Akke also definitely showed that teamplay is transferrable from one game to another.

GsE: I finally beat you (I got lucky though). As a person you are probably my favorite swede, no joke. See you at N-Next <3

Nedech: Definitely the best DK in the world. Seeing you beat Over made me so proud :)

Dev: I'm never playing spacies vs you in friendlies again. **** **** ***** gay
Good stuff making top 16 though, shame you didn't beat Baxon!

VJ: VeeJay! You're too funny sometimes haha. Sucks you didn't play your best at this tournament, but you definitely put in work vs some people anyway.
I'll try to come down to Scania sometime soon!

Gamba: Seems "stop" didn't work against my combos haha. GGs :)

Smasher89: See Android. Also thanks for the pokemon help and if you ever want to play dota 2 just hit me up!

MikeHaggar: The man, the myth, the legend. What else can I say? Sorry for feeling like quitting, but I'm starting to think my role has been played out.

ROFL: Hey good stuff beating EK! Next time you'll place top 10 man :)

Rkey: *leans in* "Heh"

Jack: I noticed myself liking you a LOT more than I usually do so keep up that behaviour :)

AJP: Really salty I couldn't go with you on the roadtrip because it looked SICK. Hit me up if you someday again want a travel partner that doesn't need to smash!

Ying: Shame you choked in R2 again. Someday you'll do it man :/
I had fun chatting with you and the other smokers, seems like I myself might start smoking someday LOL

Raxomukus: Always nice to get to know new people. Keep repping that jigglypuff!

Jerk: Regardless of what you think, beating Efen is good in my book. Keep at it and you'll become the best samus in Sweden, I know you have the dedication needed at least!

Lolex: Thanks for being a sick homie and driving people around. You are the worst when it comes to eating pizza quickly though XD

Volvagia: Hey man you made it out to here! Good stuff, keep going to tourneys and you'll see big improvements soon.

Finland: Did work. Really cool seeing your new top players tear **** up. Maybe you'll become the new Sweden? :D

Paju: Finnish Armada, ***** me in a moneymatch then loses to Ace?!? Looks like I need to work on my peach matchup XD
You were a GOD in teams. Holy **** man.

NamiNami: Dude you've gotten so good even though you've been gone for quite a while. Thanks for complimenting my english haha
You were also amazing in teams!

Vilness: We didn't play. :(

Novi: Hey Novi, hanging out with you was awesome and I'm definitely looking forward to when all the footage you got goes up on youtube (if ever)!

Salevits: Good **** making bracket Sale mate :)
Also LOL at making me rage at the housing venue, Sheik is so gay on Fountain XD

Saska: Keep it up Saska man, I think you'll become very good soon :)
Also during the mountain climb you were like some sort of forest troll that just skipped around all over the place LOL

UK: Cool people. Travelling with you to the tournament was for the most part awesome. :)

Deathgazer: Adrian, like I said at the tournament, you did so incredibly much stepping up from when I met you at Fuzzy's to the end of singles. Seems it was a good idea to risk missing the flight to grab your controller at Fuzzy's haha.
Really looking forward to see you destroy the UK in the future. Not to mention you're also a nice guy that's always up for a conversation :)

Jolteon: Dude you're like the ideal brit haha, always having something good to say to or about anyone. That charasteric alone deserves a shoutout.
You also did very well with Fuzz in teams, what with him saying teams wouldn't be worth it unless he could team with a euro top player LOL

Alpha Dash: Sucks about what happened in our pool man, but at the end of the day you're still one of the best IC's on the continent.
Don't let this demotivate you and keep stepping it up. Also I love your commentary. :)

Ddiz: Stan the man! Hope you had a great time despite getting sick at the tourney. I feel sorry for not hanging out with you more.
Get back into 64 and keep being motivated to improve at melee and things'll work themselves out for you :)

Yeniths: Yo George you are a lot better than I initially thought you to be. We'll have to play singles next time we meet.

Denmark: You guys are danish.

Stelzig: Good **** taking a game off me, I was psyched up to **** you but seems fate didn't will it to be so :)

Navn: Shame you didn't make bracket, because I think you're as good as most foxes that placed 13-25th. Hope my advice vs falcon will help you in the future.

France: <3 ya guys. Definitely seems like the best smash community in europe (though I can't understand your language for ****)

Porc: Hey Porc, I don't think we played any singles at all this tourney. Getting an airbed was a really good idea and I definitely have you to thank for sleeping well at the tournament.
Good **** almost beating Dev btw!

Willy: You totally surprised me with Marth in pools! Too bad you ****ed up in R2, I def think you are as good as me. BGs in teams also :p

Baxon: I REALLY wanted to beat you in our set, not kidding... :p
It was really fun though, good **** man. Thanks for the praise also!

Slhoka: Hey Pierre, really nice to see you again, hope the rest of your norway visit went well.

Doraki: You me and Salevits had a nice chat on sunday night. Definitely one of the nicest smashers I've met. Good **** getting top 16 btw!

Germany: Wirklich n1!! You people are too funny.

Flyfunner: Sup with the talking on sunday night. Really enjoyed hearing about astrophysics, thanks for the video!

Phex: Yo man, don't quit. I know you'll become super good again if you unrust. Football was fun btw :p

Uck: Hey Benny, it's been so freaking long. We had some good times at the tourney and our friendlies on the last night were really fun!

Ice: You looked to be off your game at this tourney. Ah well man, we both know there's always another time.

Zettroxx: When I played you in the moneymatch at the housing venue I didn't expect us to place the same at the tourney.
Dunno if that's a good performance by me or a bad performance by you lol. Wirklich en-eins, your falco is sick!

PST: We meet at last LOL. So many laughs were had with you and the others over the weekend and it was one of the reasons I loved this tourney.
Our set was also sick, 5 shines to side b edgecancel ftw!

Jon_***: Same as PST pretty much!

Däumling: Yo beating Baxon ain't bad at all, I couldn't do that :)
Always a pleasure to see you, you're a cool guy and a skilled player!

Netherlands:

Freek: It's really funny how we've never met at tourneys in NL haha.

Ser: I was surprised you didn't make bracket, your falco is so good.

Ace: Sucks my advice didn't help you vs Over LOL
I think you might become top 8 in NL before 2013 though so keep it up man, beat Jeapie for me!

Jeffz0r: You were definitely a lifesaver with the pump. Hiking with you and the rest of the hiking guys was also something that made the pre-tourney interesting, even though my hearing aid nearly broke XD
Good **** at almost making R2 pools btw, did not expect it at all!

Zgetto: Dude stop hitting me LOL
I think you could've gotten 3rd at this tourney but EHHH
Nice seeing you again :)

Adam: Lol I think you might literally be the dutch player I know the LEAST. Good stuff finally making it out of country again though!

US: What's good yankees? :)

Dr Peepee: Glad you came over to Europe man, had a good time talking to you at Tonberry's house and hiking, etc.
Get well soon and GGs in our set :)

Eclipsing Binary: Yo your sheik surprised me in friendlies, keep it up. Hope the rest of your trip turns out well.

Italy: The kings of good food haha. Talking about pizza and pasta at the pizza place was as bizzarre as it was interesting :p
I'll try to visit your country sometime next year so I can try the italian cuisine for real!

Aldwyn: We finally played lol. Your falco is very smart, it's not surprising at all that you got 7th.

Dax: Football ftw! XD

Spain:
Over: Me gusta. Your sheik is really amazing and if you had a little more experience vs top players
you would definitely be a candidate for the european top 4. Venceremos man, next time you'll **** everybody! It's also cool that you're trying to improve your english.

Norway: The host country, and definitely a sick one at that. Norway >>>> when it comes to scenery and people generally but your prices and commute suck sadly LOL

Tonberry: Most beastly viking deity TO in the history of TOs. I don't think anybody could do what you did for the community with this tourney,
everything was done so well and you managed to tackle and make up for the delays whenever they happened. Also give your parents a BIG thanks for
all their help after the mountain climb. GGs in the tourney as well although I think our set should've been closer.

Flikkflakk: Yo good **** making bracket. You should've chaingrabbed PP on FD but you still did ok.

DJ: I finally figured out what Søppel means XD

Widl: Thanks for teaming, we did alright in pools but could definitely have gotten further in bracket.
Good **** beating Deathgazer and thanks for the praise man :)
(Also, keep the look you have atm, I think it's really good, no homo)

Aske: My roadtrip mentor! Good stuff getting 3rd in first round pools, next time do the same in R2!

TheBose: Our friendlies at the housing venue were awesome. Sorry I'm terrible at understanding Norwegian sometimes :p

Sorry to all the people I forgot (as many as you will probably be :().
I took a few photos at this tourney and will upload them on my facebook https://www.facebook.com/rocky611 if people are interested in seeing them.

Zgetto

Smash Ace
awww schattige shout out adam !!

Alright yes ! thnx tonberry, without you this wouldnt be possible ! i had some hate on the regional seeding wich def should pay more attention to next time, but other wise U did amazing, and i would come back without a doubt !

Adam- My bro for life, only guy i would go gay for !

Freek/Ser - altijd lachen met Julie, wij gaan juli trainen pro worden net als Julie pappies, matties Julie ook

Armada- Wasup?
pp - you cool dude and amazing falco, real shame we didnt played more.. u missed out !

Jeffzor- jij deed je ding

Ace- aait blijf spelen ouwe, potentie jij

,Lawrence- omdat je Nederlands bent.

mike ****in Hagger, ur an idiot man... but i like it :D One thing though, making jokes about how sexy i am is ok, we know that ;p
But dont take it to far man.. for you and other people also just saying :) even though i kno you a troll and big fan mine , but frankly i was a litle shocked
watching ice vs Zgetto comantary! 1 step back please ;) otherwise id be happy to party with you sometime in holland. that **** cray

Zgetto

Smash Ace
oh i wasnt done yet *****es..

Gamba- you like me, i can see U a big fangirl

Zolder- funny guy , funny head

Leffen- Eventhough your not better me , you deserve it man...best fox in europe man, you deserve it ;)

Ice - wtf man, u sucked this tournament ! i felt like this might be your worsed played tourney:o
keep motivated bro and it will elavate you !

ek- legend

-aldwyn you a legend to man, legendary falco

baxon- im waiting here in utrecht man, bring yourself and that weed

Cw- i like your style bro ! to bad u was litle ***** and picked Kongo after saying you wouldnt ;) still might have been my favorite set of the tournament! gratz on doing that

Over- you the man man, dont ever forget that !

Fuzzyness - after seeing some horrible vids of you doing all kinds of weird voices, i realised you're slowly becoming a better man ! also your not that bad anymore ! litle pro tip though : your falcon might be better then ur fox :$

alpha dash- cool black dude, i like ur comentary the best :^^

jimmy- waar was jij ?

amsah - beterschap ouwe

jumpman- legend

Also Rocky- you a legend man!, dont ever stop smash, i mean it!

4forever- you the nicest man ! good luck in your future

Mango - u love me , u know it, so come here and chill with us, this is my officieel proposel to you , ill house you , my house da best

so many people more, i love you all, keep smash alive !

Zgetto

Smash Ace
1 more thing i wanna point out..
This actuelly affected during 1 one of my bracket and i couldnt focus at all.. now i dont wanna john about that but people really need to take better care of theirself.. i know its hard for some people who couldnt shower, but brushing teeth some Deo and fresh clothes help aalot! so please.. for me your self and others.. gotta do ur thing,

some people are like hey , why do dutchies dress like that without any girls there..bro u always gotta be fresh , if u neglet yourself then others will also..

Top Bottom