• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers in Umea Sweden?

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
So yeah, life threw me a massive curve ball, and it's looking like I might be moving over there sometime in the near future if things continue the way they are going. I'll be visiting in January, although I won't be up for smashing at that time. I was just wondering if there were any smashers in the area. I greatly prefer melee, but I'd good around with Brawl too.

Btw, I kinda suck now, so don't expect my Mewtwo to be amazing or anything, cause you'll be sorely disappointed.

Rostigalen

Smash Journeyman
Umeå is a great town, but most smashers live in Stockholm or Gothenburg. I advice you to check out http://smashfonticulus.ecommunity.se/ which is where the Swedes usually hang out. There's an international section which you can post in, it'll bring you more attention than this topic - I promise.

There's a Melee player called Kaori in Piteå and a Brawl player called Makke in Sundsvall but other than that, northern Sweden is pretty short on smashers in general. I visit Umeå every now and then - my grandparents live there - so if you move there, we might meet up some day and play.

bSiCk

Smash Rookie
Might be a pretty late answer, but we're a few that play smash regulary in Umeå. If you wanna play just send me a message.

Top Bottom