• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers in the Many-to-Fort Polk and Natchitoches areas?

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Looking for people to play with in the area from Many-to-Fort Polk of Louisiana, like the title says. At this point, I don't care what you play (Melee/Brawl, I guess I could play either) but I prefer Project M. If there's a crew in this area, that's perfect, but if not, and if there's only solo smashers like me, then I'd love to start one.

I also go to NSU during the Fall/Spring semesters, so if I could find more people to play with up there in Natchitoches (I already know a couple) that would be fantastic.

I've been bored out of my mind playing against CPUs. So please, post here if you live in the area...

And I guess if you want to know about me:
>I'm a guy, I go by Daniel.
>I'm 18, 19 in 3 weeks or so.
>I live in Anacoco during the summer/winter, Natchitoches for school during Fall/Spring.
>I like Smash Bros.
I guess that's all that's important.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Do you guys have a crew there? I/we (if some of my other players want to) might come over there for smashfests during the school year.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Interesting. Well for now, I still need someone in my home area, in between many and fort polk. If anyone happens by here, please post here and at least let me know you exist.

-Ran

Smash Master
He has before. He's looking for more attention is finding people in his area. The Louisiana thread usually moves too fast for him to get people to see his needs.

Top Bottom